Author Topic: Ann - Exeter Massage Centre  (Read 553 times)

Offline oap69

External Link/Members Only

Shop beside a busy bus stop, called in last Saturday and met by a Chinese lady in her late 30's I think her name was Ann and asked to return in half an hour as another customer had just arrived.  Waited on a seat opposite and saw a gent come out fifteen minutes later. This is where I should have known better, but went in and paid £35 for 30 minutes.  Shown into a cubicle, she seemed very friendly and chatty with a peck on the lips then started rubbing her hands over me asking if I would like extras £50 B2B.    I agreed, undressed, she returned after stashing the cash, stripped off, put oil on her hands and started giving a hand job while standing.  Told to get up on the table on and lie on my back for a happy start then massage, she came up on the table straddled my legs not much B2B and continued hand job to completion.
No body massage followed, she got off the table, dressed and offered a short head massage just as another customer came into the shop so she left the room took him to a cubicle next door returned saying "thank you see you again"      £85 for 15 mins - after seeing the other gent come out in 15 minutes should not have gone in!  Cock ruling head! 


Offline JohnsonSchlong

Late thirties isn't bad for one of these places - they're often over 50 and overweight. Was she tubby?