Author Topic: Unique Angelica - Bloxwich  (Read 1252 times)


2 review(s) for Unique Angelica (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline escortman

The lady in question  -  this one  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: WS6 6.. Her house immaculate inside and out

Cost: £80  - 30 minutes price now £90

When : Last few months did not post review to hide my identity , if it was a negative i would have tried to have posted sooner.

Communication = Email sent to Angelia to arrange a meet , replied a few hours later by texting me her number. Called her number no reply. She called back within 30 seconds. we spoke for for a bit and pointed me towards her private gallery , she does not hide a thing.

If you remember she was on the front page of Phoenix back in the day

Description
Exactly like her pictures dressed in a nice white blouse and skirt .  I cannot predict a dress size she is possibly 14 -16.

Service 06/10
Full Service
kissing, owo,  protected sex in various positions

Meeting

I arrived at post code then given fool proof text of how to get to her location.

Knocked on door Angelica opened immediately no hiding behind door

I asked Angelica not to strip because i wanted to undress her slowly.  French kissing  we were feeling each other’s bodies. Then the action started.

Fucking in various positions ( Did cowgirl ,  foot on shoulder,  missionary & doggy  ) - Owo -  Fingering  -   Sex with condom

Came over her breasts missionary .

Conclusion:

Positive from me

Online shiptonlad


Offline escortman


Online shiptonlad

Her photos make her look like a big  unitt. Maybe they are deceptive.

Offline alabama1

Her photos make her look like a big  unitt. Maybe they are deceptive.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Neojay76

Not for me thats for sure. Especially at those prices

Offline Punterperson1971

Good review mate your review your choice in rating her positive if that’s what your happy with,

Not my cup of tea Ali though I was tempted a while back but I saw the first review about her teeth did you notice them and why at was they like.was they like the negative review said.
Her tits look good and a few pictures tempted me

Offline The man

I'm tempted by the size of her tits but have a nagging suspicion that they'll feel rather deflated in my hands (brings back memories of meeting Sensual Vlada), what did you think? Obviously there's the question of her teeth as well and I suspect that her age will be way over her stated 49. Still, the tits do keep me interested!

Offline mancsguy1975

I'm tempted by the size of her tits but have a nagging suspicion that they'll feel rather deflated in my hands (brings back memories of meeting Sensual Vlada), what did you think? Obviously there's the question of her teeth as well and I suspect that her age will be way over her stated 49. Still, the tits do keep me interested!

Same, the fithyness and the tits grabbed my interest but the teeth are keeping me away....