Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent, London W8 + W14 - Amazing, but where the fuck was Allen?  (Read 12387 times)

west8

External Link/Members Only

If Angelina Jolie walked into my house right now stark naked and demanded that I smash her back doors in, I’d be in trouble. Not because Brad Pitt would give me a slap, but because I’ve never been one for performing without sufficient warm up. Call it foreplay, seduction, whatever … to me it’s more important that the actual ‘act’ itself.

During the past few days I had the unadulterated pleasure of meeting Michelle Independent twice: last Thursday and then again earlier this evening. Excessive? Perhaps. But given that I think we can all agree Michelle is a bondfide Adultwork titan – a titan who is about to leave our great Capital city for the fragrant joys of Birmingham – it seemed apt to stick by what I have always regarded as my mantra in life: carpe diem.

But there was another reason I simply had to see Michelle a second time: Allen didn’t want to show his face at meeting number one. Yep, Woody let me down. I was gutted. One of the fittest girls I have ever had naked and positively demanding to be ravished laying next to me on a king size bed … and I wilted, post-oral, like a perennial shrub in the Ciudad Juárez heat.

Hence I quickly broke one of my cardinal rules of punting: never cancel on a lady without good reason. But it had to be done. Monday evening was cleared (sorry Layla) and I was determined to take it easy over the weekend and recharge for a re-match with Miss Independent. I think it’s safe to state that it would almost be criminal not to have carnal relations with a girl as gorgeous as  Michelle.

So, booking number two – for a few hours - was arranged before booking number one had even been consummated. A first for me in almost 20 years of punting, but I guess that may become more the norm than the exception as I get old and hurtle towards the big 40 in 18 months time. Or perhaps I’m worrying unnecessarily. After all, this was punt number 5 in four days. Combined with sleep deprivation and a lot of travelling over the Christmas holiday, I think any reasonable man would concur that this was probably punting overkill for the first week of a brand new year. Ho hum …

The Good:

There’s not a lot I can add to what has been written by the pioneers of UKP before me. Michelle is all one would hope she could be: gorgeous. She possesses very unique facial features as befitting her extremely fortunate Nordic–Slavic genetic inheritance:

Beautiful, full, naturally pouting lips;
Truly piercing eyes;
Sexy dimples;
Natural ‘C’s’;
Blonde locks;
Very fit body.

All in all, about as close as I am ever likely to get (unless I’m reincarnated as a Wonderbra) to an intimate experience with a girl who has elements of both Victoria Silvstedt and Joanna Krupa.

But that’s not even the half of it. As I’ve written before, the ‘chase’ is as thrilling as the climax and this was also the first time I went into a punt only to be identified by my forum nick from the off. But that is not a criticism. Far from it. Michelle and I had communicated briefly before – during the ‘Cindy saga’. She had politely declined my attempt to arrange a meeting with her back then, so the anticipation was as high as it could ever possibly be prior to a punt.

The fact that Michelle had accepted my booking on this occasion speaks volumes for the character of this kind hearted young woman. But what struck me most what the fact that she even went further and apologised (without needing to do so) at any offence she may have caused those many weeks before when she had decided not to meet me. To my mind, that took a certain strength of character and I thought she was both genuine and sincere.

A brilliant opener for an initial meet.

So it was that I had extremely high hopes for this evening and my goodness it was a splendid affair.

I arrived at the hotel in W14 and Michelle was all smiles and warmth. Not the faux bullshit welcome that many WGs try and show you, but more akin to the greeting one traditionally expects of a fond acquaintance. No awkwardness, no hesitation and no effort required whatsoever.

The opener was obvious: my reviews here on the forum. It was very refreshing to discuss the hypocrisy of certain vocal members, but that came as no great surprise. Those who often shout loudest have less of interest to say. On the whole, was struck me most was that Michelle was the first girl NOT to state that review sites are a bad thing. I guess that is because she is popular and understands her target market better than most WGs. All in all, a very civilised discussion with a fiercely independent woman.

Needless to say, the only woman I’d pay to have cream cakes and tea with is Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, so the post-chat fun began. Michelle knows how to take things slow … how to tease and play. Her bedroom skills are something else and those gorgeous eyes staring up totally did it for me. Th end result was much akin to the experience with Emily Crème Brulee – a grinning Cheshire Cat who delighted in the proverbial cream.

What a girl!

The Bad:

Her pending departure. Yet again, I’m gutted not to have made her acquaintance far sooner. This seems to be a recurrent theme running through my recent Polish encounters.

The Ugly: N/A

Final words

Unlike a certain other blonde Polish WG, Michelle is 100% compos mentis and mature beyond her young years. I did not detect even the faintest whiff of anything untoward during our time together. So, whilst there’s no further fluff to add here, it’s apparent that when faced with the choice of a sure-fire superb Polish punt, it’s going to come down to one thing and one thing alone: a blonde or a brunette.

There is literally nothing to really differentiate Khloe from Michelle. Both are very service-focused, engaging and delectable young women. Both represent a sure fire successful punt for what is a very fair advertised rate. The fact that both girls happen to be superb kissers with perfectly formed labium superius oris and labium inferius oris just goes to show that we punters are seriously spoilt for choice when faced with these two lovelies (among others).

Hotness aside, I found Michelle extremely attractive for another reason: she is pragmatic. She is also a girl who knows what she wants – and how to get it. She is clearly not suffering the affliction to which many WGs succumb: frivolity. Michelle is measured, rational, sensible, serious and focused.

London too expensive to buy a house? Fuck it. I’m not going to sit around and sulk about it. I’m going to up sticks and leave behind everything I know for the guarantee of a sort of stability that I for one take for granted: a place to live that I can call ‘home’. Yes, that ever more elusive dream of home ownership. Not Michelle’s words, my words. But I think it’s clear to see that Michelle has her priorities in life absolutely right: life before work.

I admire that ethos.

After all, I think we’d largely reach a consensus that 95% of all WGs would adopt the former when faced with a similar dilemma: Should I fuck more guys and chase the impossible dream of an expensive central London existence, or should I place my happiness before the material, consumerist bollocks that is Western, corporatist-capitalist society (in a nutshell) in 2015.

Michelle, you go girl. With your joie de vivre and ‘can do’ attitude, you will be a success anywhere.

It is for that reason that I sincerely wish you all the best in your future endeavours – whatever and wherever they may be.

PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10)

P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S – Service

Michelle Independent - 9/10/9/10/10  - 48
Khloe Sexy Girl - 9/8/10/9.5/10  - 46.5
Emily Crème Brulee - 9.5/10/9/10/8 – 46.5
Hot Teen Fuck - 9/9.5/10/9.5/8 - 46
Dee - 9/10/8/10/9 - 46
Maggie21 - 9/10/7/10/9 - 45
Brazilian Mel - 10/9/9.5/8/7 - 43.5
Adele4U - 9/9/7/10/8 - 43
Sweet & Kinky Nicole - 8/8/10/6.5/10 - 42.5
Vanessa$ - 9/9/8/9/7 - 42
Lola Bell - 9/9/6/9/9 - 42
Brooklyn Blue - 9/9/9/7/7 - 41
Girlfriend Dior - 8/7/7/9/8 - 39
SexyPorsha (on the subs bench)

All-time Hall of Fame

Pandora - 10/10/10/9/8 – 47
Sylvia - 8/10/10/9/10 - 47
Nicole Foxxx - 10/10/9/9/8 - 46
Chantel - 10/8/9/9/8 - 44
Jessica - 8/9/10/9/6 - 42

jimbobwood

Fuck me, you are back again! :lol:

I thought you would be banned by now, but still standing. Too much for one day.....

charming_red

I take it you didn't tell the poor lass you had been barebacking another prossie?

west8

I take it you didn't tell the poor lass you had been barebacking another prossie?

Ah, the obvious question - which I answered in my opening post.

We spent the first hour discussing precisely that.

Now let's see what folks have to say. But please remember, this is a review of Michelle and not a review of my reviews.

Dave2014

Now let's see what folks have to say. But please remember, this is a review of Michelle and not a review of my reviews.

PARKLIFE!

Offline S_holmes

Next chapter of Mills and Boon... Fantasist and a Barebacker wannabe. Spare us. :dash:

UberX

Well done my friend west8. Good review. I wish you will enjoy her more in near future when you will get the opportunity of bareback. Obviously you are one of the lucky punters here. :)

west8

PARKLIFE!

Yet another useful contribution. I suggest we all keep this on topic - not an unreasonable request.

Barrister. Yes, and I'm an astronaut.  ;)

charming_red

Wheres the review? You've said nothing about the services she provided, just the usual nauseating drivel now associated with your posts, you weirdo.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Well done my friend west8. Good review.

More like War & Peace.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dave2014

« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 11:12:19 pm by Dave2014 »

west8

You've said nothing about the services she provided

It is well known that Michelle is one of the more vanilla WGs that are popular on this forum. If you need a list of her services, click her profile link in the first post.

Offline TheOracle

If Angelina Jolie walked into my house right now stark naked and demanded that I smash her back doors in, I’d be in trouble. Not because Brad Pitt would give me a slap, but because I’ve never been one for performing without sufficient warm up. Call it foreplay, seduction, whatever … to me it’s more important that the actual ‘act’ itself.

Too bad she's leaving, the way you describe her being a rational, normal human being made me think I would have liked her a lot.

As a side note, I find it amazing how your posts manage to unleash every time a mass of drooling, smug, judgemental fleas who seem to wait for nothing else than your posts to get their daily fix of (imaginary) blood. It's "interesting" how people can perceive the difference in others by simply reading their messages, and how the worst kind of people react to that difference.

Quesadilla

Now contaminated by a known barebacker so off the list.

One less to worry about.

Just noticed SexyPorsha's profile is now offline after Wanker8's review how long before he drags down others thanks to his bb rep?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 11:23:25 pm by Quesadilla »

west8

Too bad she's leaving, the way you describe her being a rational, normal human being made me think I would have liked her a lot.

As a side note, I find it amazing how your posts manage to unleash every time a mass of drooling, smug, judgemental fleas who seem to wait for nothing else than your posts to get their daily fix of (imaginary) blood. It's "interesting" how people can perceive the difference in others by simply reading their messages, and how the worst kind of people react to that difference.

Wow, that's exactly what the girls think. But I'm happy to let the fools enjoy attempting to draw blood.

The one interpretation that everyone who has met me has given is a simple one: jealousy.

Dave2014

Unlike a certain other blonde Polish WG, Michelle is 100% compos mentis . . .

SexyPorsha (on the subs bench)

Pathetic.

Are you hoping she'll read it? You are so readable. Keep your personal sh*t off this forum. None of us were impressed by the last trash you spewed on here. And we're not impressed by this.

PARKLIFE!

Offline Jimmyredcab

The one interpretation that everyone who has met me has given is a simple one: jealousy.

You really are one obnoxious prick  ----- no offfense meant.     :thumbsdown:

west8

Pathetic.

Are you hoping she'll read it? You are so readable. Keep your personal sh*t off this forum. None of us were impressed by the last trash you spewed on here. And we're not impressed by this.

PARKLIFE!

She's been there for days. If you don't like it, move on.

Here's a better idea: as you state you have a wealth of experience in the Family Courts, why not put your money where your mouth is and offer to represent the girl you accuse me of slandering?

On a pro bono basis.

Go ahead, make my day. I'll be happy to forward you my Solicitor's name once you have confirmed you are really a barrister. Or you can deal direct with my team at Blackstone Chambers.

As you wish.

charming_red

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline HappyFlyer

Now contaminated by a known barebacker so off the list.

One less to worry about.

Just noticed SexyPorsha's profile is now offline after Wanker8's review how long before he drags down others thanks to his bb rep?

Mr West8, have you had tests at an STI clinic since your BB experience? Would be good to know before any of the rest of us visit girls you have mentioned. Thank you

Dave2014

She's been there for days. If you don't like it, move on.

Here's a better idea: as you state you have a wealth of experience in the Family Courts, why not put your money where your mouth is and offer to represent the girl you accuse me of slandering?

On a pro bono basis.

PARKLIFE!

Go ahead, make my day.
Okay Clint . . .

I'll be happy to forward you my Solicitor's name once you have confirmed you are really a barrister. Or you can deal direct with my team at Blackstone Chambers.

So you have both a solicitor AND direct access to a commercial set of chambers for non-commercial matters. Er . . . okay!

PARKLIFE!

west8

PARKLIFE!
Okay Clint . . .

So you have both a solicitor AND direct access to a commercial set of chambers for non-commercial matters. Er . . . okay!

PARKLIFE!

Mishcon and Blackstone are on retainer. Have been for years - as you are welcome to discover if you wish to represent the girl you feel has been slandered.

I'm being deadly serious. Put up or shut up.

yorkshire123

PARKLIFE!
Okay Clint . . .

PARKLIFE!

May I ask, what's the relevance of the PARKLIFE reference, or am I been thick?

d00fer

Can we all just have a gentleman's agreement to never again respond to one of west's posts? We're just feeding the troll now.

Even if no-one else will I'm more than happy for this to be my last response to his shit.

west8

Can we all just have a gentleman's agreement to never again respond to one of west's posts? We're just feeding the troll now.

Even if no-one else will I'm more than happy for this to be my last response to his shit.

I wholeheartedly agree. Much better if those with genuine questions respond and those trolls with little or nothing to say just skip.

Dave2014

May I ask, what's the relevance of the PARKLIFE reference, or am I been thick?

Here you go:

Offline Dead Wood

Here you go:

brilliant. this forum continues to surprise and entertain. keep it up, gents.

JuliusSeizure

The London review section today after West8's bareback adventures.

That said and back on topic what's the deal with Michelle's situation? How long is she in London for now plans have changed? And is she still planning on doing tours to London when she moves up to Birmingham?

west8

The London review section today after West8's bareback adventures.

That said and back on topic what's the deal with Michelle's situation? How long is she in London for now plans have changed? And is she still planning on doing tours to London when she moves up to Birmingham?

hahaha! Nice one. ;)

Apparently Michelle will be around for a select few after her move to Brum. I guess we will all simply have to wait and see!

Dave2014

hahaha! Nice one. ;)

Apparently Michelle will be around for a select few after her move to Brum. I guess we will all simply have to wait and see!

yorkshire123

Here you go:

:hi: Can't say I fully understand but maybe its an age thing, never mind I will catch up sooner or later

Offline Sedlmayer

hahaha! Nice one. ;)

Who the fuck wants her now you've had her? Any girl you touch now is off-limits to most people here - you're poisoning their careers. You do know that don't you?

west8

Who the fuck wants her now you've had her? Any girl you touch now is off-limits to most people here - you're poisoning their careers. You do know that don't you?

Grow up.

Stealthshagger

Barrister. Yes, and I'm an astronaut.  ;)

Being up ur anus doesn't  make you an astronaut. It just means you are covered in shit.

I have to wonder why you want to taint Michelle with the review just after your bareback story. She's off my list now, and through no fault of her own I imagine she's off a few people's lists.  Whenever anyone checks her here now they'll see she sees bare backers. You are toxic.

west8

I have to wonder why you want to taint Michelle with the review just after your bareback story. She's off my list now, and through no fault of her own I imagine she's off a few people's lists.  Whenever anyone checks her here now they'll see she sees bare backers. You are toxic.

I am sure Michelle and many other girls will be delighted to have escaped another of your abysmal failure 'punts'. The only thing toxic to the great majority of girls and punters alike are the usual 8-10 whining little dickheads who cannot but resist chipping in on any and every thread I write.

One jumps in, then the rest of the pack follow with predictable regularity.

As written before, if you don't like it, feel free to add me to your ignore list. It's not rocket science young man.

Type_O_Negative

Grow up.
We may grow up. But it's too late for you. You had unprotected sex with prostitute. As a punter - you committed suicide. And lost all your credibility.

Stealthshagger

I am sure Michelle and many other girls will be delighted to have escaped another of your abysmal failure 'punts'. The only thing toxic to the great majority of girls and punters alike are the usual 8-10 whining little dickheads who cannot but resist chipping in on any and every thread I write.

One jumps in, then the rest of the pack follow with predictable regularity.

As written before, if you don't like it, feel free to add me to your ignore list. It's not rocket science young man.

So far we know you are a liar, a barebacker and malicious. Why don't you fuck off, you shit stirring barebacker

Wanker of the year before you even did your worst. What a piece of shit you are. Vile turd.

Offline Sedlmayer

Grow up.

You've fucked up a reputable girl's career, deliberately. Very shortly after posting that you indulge in barebacking a drug-user prostitute.
Your "Snake" epiphet doesn't even begin to cover this new development.
I tell you what everyone else is thinking, and your response is "Grow up"?
Grow up?
Grow up, you cunt?
Look in the fucking mirror.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 12:28:16 am by Sedlmayer »

Offline Sedlmayer

Being up ur anus doesn't  make you an astronaut. It just means you are covered in shit.

Absolutely. What a cunt.

Offline Matium

It'll be interesting to see what Michelle's reaction is.

I'm sure she'll be mortified.

Dave2014

. . . I'm an astronaut.  ;)

West8 - he claims to be an astronaut, but he is about as welcome on here as a fart in a spacesuit  :hi:

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Michelles reactions to this is well... I did not know You can actually catch STD by talking and not having sex. But hey ho...

Stealthshagger

His review here states post chat fun

west8

You've fucked up a reputable girl's career, deliberately. Very shortly after posting that you indulge in barebacking a drug-user prostitute.
Your "Snake" epiphet doesn't even begin to cover this new development.
I tell you what everyone else is thinking, and your response is "Grow up"?
Grow up?
Grow up, you cunt?
Look in the fucking mirror.

Writes the biggest hypocrite on the forum.

Like your fellow trolls, you see no reason to be unduly concerned about the barebacking WG and her forthcoming clients.

But why would you when you spot yet another opportunity to troll one of my reviews.

For the first time, I can see why certain girls actively avoid certain members of this forum. It's a shame, because I'm sure you are not such a degenerate hypocrite in real life.

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
You should have know better when you read about a woman of my reputation guys. Dissapointed... Michelle out.

Dave2014

You should have know better when you read about a woman of my reputation guys. Dissapointed... Michelle out.

Sorry love, but if you have been with 'barebacker' West8 - I would never book you. It's over.

Offline Matium

Michelles reactions to this is well... I did not know You can actually catch STD by talking and not having sex. But hey ho...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was no sex?

So his entire review is completely fictitious?

Unbelievable!

It's only 13 January and he's already won Wanker of the Year 2015!

JuliusSeizure

Oh shit!!

Player 3 has entered the game!!

Stealthshagger

Are you saying the review isn't true?

I suspect you are such a degenerate in real life, snake8.