Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Vee  (Read 3143 times)

33 review(s) for Sapio Vee (27 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Massiveerection

First review so go easy chaps. I don't possess the flare of some of the reviewers on this site so I will probably come across as clinical.

Incall- £100 for an hour.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms
Enquired via email and received a prompt reply. Date was set with a couple more emails, again prompt. I was sent address by text. I confirmed on the day. Received house number when I arrived at the street. All comms were prompt, most importantly I received the house number about 30 sec after I sent a test asking for it.

Venue
Flat in a house. The flat is three or four floors up. Stairway is a bit grotty but who cares. The flat itself was pleasant enough, clean with some generic oil burner smell. The room itself was fit for purpose. Obviously a double bed, probably needs a chair or table for those that like a bit of variety.

The woman in question
I cannot honestly talk of her personality, we really didn't speak much. She was very pleasant and accommodating. Dressed in high heels and a leopard print short, clingy skirt. Pretty face, big eyes, full lips, high cheekbones, firm round breasts and a bottom with enough to it to get a lovely handful. Probably about 5'7" without the heels. For those who it may concern she was not wearing any perfume or deodorant nor did she smell/taste of smoke.

Fun Times
Started with lots of kissing. Initially not FK, this only happened when I started to stroke in-between her legs, the kissing then went up five gears to DFK! Moved to the bed lots more kissing. Her profile is true she absolutely loves her breasts being touched and licked. Fingering, RO and rimming on her. She gave me a HJ and OWO. These were both very slow, teasing and gently done, I enjoyed it. Don't expect DT or gagging. We had sex in missionary and a couple of variations again very slowly to begin with but working up to a fair crescendo.
Vees profile is pretty clear that she offers a slow, sensual GFE and this is exactly what happened.

Recommend
Definitely. However expect what her profile states, which I believe to be a positive, you actually get what you pay for.

Hornydevil247

Good review ME

Vee has been recommended to me too. Maybe time to hotlist

HD

west8

Very clinical review ME

... just kidding! Good work. For some reason Vee has been on my HL for months but whenever I see her name, I always think of Dee ..  :hi:

Offline rockharders

I concur with your review.
Vees a cracking good punt and a very nice girl, it was one of my best for 2014.

Offline Massiveerection

I agree. I have seen PC, Adele and MI (reviews will follow over the weekend) bur so far Vee  is my favourite.  This may change over the next few days as I think more on my  meetings with the above women. However , at the moment I think only PC will overtake Vee.

Offline Massiveerection

I say go for it it HD! Do corrupt her! I will follow in your wake!

I have just read her profile again. Clearly states she only fucks women in 'civvy' life. I am def getting on that again. Imagine her with PC and Adele. I am def considering for my birthday!

Duke L

One of my favourite girls! Does exactly what she says on the tin! And great vfm!
Cheers for the review!

Goofy85

I think Vee is underrated on here. Loves close sex, LOVES passionate DFK. Very friendly. Nice looking. Good location. Before anyone asks, I saw her before being a UKP member, so didn't review her.

hpsauce1950

I think Vee is underrated on here. Loves close sex, LOVES passionate DFK. Very friendly. Nice looking. Good location. Before anyone asks, I saw her before being a UKP member, so didn't review her.

is she fair and looks chinesse or japanesse or is she tan looking like thai, or vietnam.. what is her nationality..

i like those fair porcelain skin like chinese or korean with soft skin ..

marty_mcfly

Does not see people of a particular race or age. Doesn't even disclose this. We all have to fill in an application form and then wait if our name turns up in the ballot.

Fair enough, who she sees is her choice but she should disclose it.

She is a good service provider, judging by this review but I am not impressed with the attitude.

Offline Massiveerection

is she fair and looks chinesse or japanesse or is she tan looking like thai, or vietnam.. what is her nationality..

I have tried to quote hpsauce1950. Almost certain I have  done it wrong. Apologies.

I will say SE Asian although maybe not as dark as a Thai lady. For sure not Chinese or Korean, i'll need expert help here. I have spent two months there but JRC  more expert than me. Hope it is ok to quote other members for expertise.

I will just say again, Vees profile is accurate in terms of what is on offer, do not expect a PSE, expect a lovely GFE.

Goofy85

The pictures are very accurate. Not porcelain, bit of tan. I never really spoke to her about her nationality, but I don't think she is Chinese or Japanese. She has a nice voice where you can tell it has become slightly westernised Asian.

Goofy85

Does not see people of a particular race or age. Doesn't even disclose this. We all have to fill in an application form and then wait if our name turns up in the ballot.

Fair enough, who she sees is her choice but she should disclose it.

She is a good service provider, judging by this review but I am not impressed with the attitude.

Honestly she has a good attitude despite how it looks and a very nice manner in her communication before the punt. She only does it for safety reasons she says. I literally just sent her an email saying can i see you at X time on X day. I am xx years old, xx origin. I have since seen her three times.

Offline Massiveerection

First review so I think I missed a couple of salient details.

The pictures definitely showed the woman I met.

Decent leg shots in the PG but certainly no more face detail. All accurate.

Only real down side for me is the uncertainty of service on a week by week basis.

These details should have been in my initial review, so apologies.

Offline Massiveerection

Honestly she has a good attitude despite how it looks and a very nice manner in her communication before the punt. She only does it for safety reasons she says. I literally just sent her an email saying can i see you at X time on X day. I am xx years old, xx origin. I have since seen her three times.

Agree with Goofy. She was polite and friendly with me.

baller99

Its all smooth sailing as long as you fit her criteria. What happens if you do not fit her age, race, disability etc. requirements? Does she reply back saying no for safety reasons or just delete your email?

It appears she has clear specifications of who she sees, it would be easy enough just to list it so punters that fit her "No" criteria don't bother tying to see her. It would ease her screening process and save (albeit a little) time for the punter itself.

Goofy85

Its all smooth sailing as long as you fit her criteria. What happens if you do not fit her age, race, disability etc. requirements? Does she reply back saying no for safety reasons or just delete your email?

It appears she has clear specifications of who she sees, it would be easy enough just to list it so punters that fit her "No" criteria don't bother tying to see her. It would ease her screening process and save (albeit a little) time for the punter itself.

Only one way to find out. Perhaps she is just trying to NOT come across as racist. And this is her way of doing that. Who knows?

BeesKnees

I think wgs are allowed to filter who they see much like how we filter who we see

west8

Only one way to find out. Perhaps she is just trying to NOT come across as racist. And this is her way of doing that. Who knows?

Or perhaps she is a member of the Ku Klax Klan. Either way, it's her business who she sells her time and her body to.

If she refused me for ANY reason - colour, age, size, race, etc - I wouldn't have a problem with that at all.

In my opinion anyone that DOES have a problem with WGs being particular has a serious inferiority complex.

Offline Jayxxxxx

Hi all,

Finally saw Vee this week and will review when I get a chance, I can confirm she advised she is from the Philippines.

Hope this helps

Jay

Offline a_test_person

Thanks for review. What's her English like? How is she in conversation?

Offline UltrasForLife

Hope she works weekends,  mau be my first asian girl when I come to London in two weekes time.

west8

Her pictures are intriguing.

Half are great - she looks fit. But in some she looks a little on the chunky side.

Dress size 10 .. or bigger?

Offline Poker10

Thanks for review. What's her English like? How is she in conversation?

Her English is very good, with a slight American twang (to me at least). Is /was very chatty post cum and is clearly a reasonably intelligent girl. Can't recall which subject she studies at uni....

Offline Poker10

Her pictures are intriguing.

Half are great - she looks fit. But in some she looks a little on the chunky side.

Dress size 10 .. or bigger?

I would say size 10.