Author Topic: Abby - InnerBliss Massage - Weybridge  (Read 1410 times)


6 review(s) for orgasmic massage xx (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline sin

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 8
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
External Link/Members Only
Contact number: +44 7746 699844

Meeting: September 2026

Location: A very nice, clean and comfortable flat in Weybridge. The whole place felt private, welcoming and relaxing, which suited the experience perfectly.

Booking: Booking was straightforward. I contacted Abby following the instructions on her profile and communication was prompt and easy. The price was £140 for hour. I specifically wanted a genuine tantric massage rather than a meet involving mutual touching or extras, and what she offers fitted that very well.

The lady: Abby is a beautiful and classy woman. She has a lovely figure, attractive face and a calm, pleasant manner. More importantly for this type of experience, she makes you feel comfortable and relaxed from the beginning.

The meet: After arriving, I was welcomed in and shown where to shower. The flat was immaculate and had a peaceful atmosphere that immediately helped me switch off and relax.

I have experienced tantric massage before and genuinely enjoy it for what it is: being able to completely relax and enjoy receiving a slow, sensual and intimate massage without expecting mutual touching or additional services.

The massage itself was excellent. Abby took her time and there was no sense of rushing through a routine. Her movements were slow, smooth and deliberate, and the experience gradually became more sensual as the massage progressed.

What I particularly appreciated was that the boundaries were clear. This is about receiving and enjoying the tantric massage she provides. There is no expectation of mutual touching and I wasn't looking for anything extra. For me, that actually made it easier to relax and concentrate entirely on the sensations and the experience.

I can understand why someone expecting a more interactive encounter might see things differently, but if you genuinely enjoy tantric massage and appreciate simply receiving, Abby provides a very enjoyable experience.

I left feeling extremely relaxed and satisfied with the experience. It was exactly the sort of tantric massage I had been looking for.

Positives:
Beautiful and classy lady
Very clean and relaxing environment
Excellent tantric massage
Slow and unhurried experience
Clear boundaries
Perfect if you enjoy simply receiving a genuine tantric massage

Negatives:
None for me. Just understand what she offers before booking. If you are expecting mutual touching or extras, this probably isn't the experience you are looking for.

Would I return?: Yes. I enjoyed the experience and would happily see Abby again when I am in the mood for a proper, relaxing tantric massage.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2026, 03:10:27 pm by sin »

Offline Celtic 69

Sin,
Was the massage carried out on a massage table, matress on the floor or just an ordinary bed?

Offline sin

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 8
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1