Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Koa32  (Read 1463 times)

12 review(s) for Koa32 (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mij

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour outcall to London hotel. Good comms beforehand despite her managing to lose her phone! Nearly ended in disaster though when she wrote down the room number wrong....good job no one was in that room as I'm sure she would have just walked straight in! :-) Funnily enough, last time I stayed at that hotel, had a similar incident, although this time the lady in question then got the right room number, but the wrong hotel! (same hotel chain but 10 mins down the road!...funny!)

Anyway, once she got the right room, in walked this bright faced happy gorgeous blonde. A hug and a sensuous DFK greeting before she popped into the bathroom to emerge a few mins later in some outstanding lingerie which showed her fit, toned, young tight body off to a tee! Lots of hugging, kissing, DFK, then some amazing OWO, ball-licking and sucking, then felt I had to reciprocate and so went into a mind-blowing 69 before the urge became too strong and she had to jump on top of me. Fantastic energetic cowgirl, marred only by the incredibly noisy squeaky bed! Had to give up and move to other items of furniture in the room in doggy, before coming in her mouth and she greedily swallowed the lot, and then she tried to suck some more out! :-)

Great massage after too.

Will definitely see again! :-) Can't wait!

Finding that I'm going to have to invent a load of reasons to keep visiting London now as my top 3/4 girls all work there! :-/

baller99

Great review, another one for the hotlist

Offline Peterbry

Thanks for the review. She sounds tempting. Can't work out the logic of her pricing structure though, 150 for 1 hour, 220 for 1 hour 30 (so 70 extra), but 350 to extend 1 hour to 2 hours (200 extra)? Weird.

marty_mcfly

An enjoyable and interesting review. Thanks for it. When I met MissKDD she suggested that I try her with Koa32. I said great, but let try her on my own first. The problem is that she does only outcalls.

Does Koa32 have any plans to offer incalls in the future?