Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Better sex and better health.  (Read 3989 times)

Ben_Dover

Hello.

I wrote and rewrote post i wanted to submit. tried to get the grammer and spellings correct. did this and that and i realised in the end what is most imporant? is it understanding 2+2 or is it =4 the most imporant.

sometimes the answer is and somethings the equation. however to be good or sucessful we need to understand and implement both.

how about implementing without theory? lets try it shall we.

so you want to fuck better? harder longer erections? stop taking vaigra and other pills? (if for medical purpose you take them, then do it)

lets have a shot ladies.

1. for good fucking you need good sleep! and we get good sleep by sleeping on our backs. enough said. go to bed on your back. try and stay there as long as you can. you know you done it for 4 to 6 ot 8 hours per night as you will wake up in that postion. ODD only sleeping on the back and waking up on the back is the only postion you can 100% say i slept on my back.

sleeping on the back also has other health benifits which we dont give a shit about. i want better sex and sex postions and flexiability in my back and hips when i am trying to make my £60 work for me. (hump, hump, take that bitch!)

2. Water intake you all know about it. This is how i do it and this is how i was told to do it. Cost me some however this is the method.
1. lemond. 1. lime. 1. cucumber. 1. acicardo. 1. ginger about 3 inches skinned. 1. hand full of mint leaves of any kind. 1. grapefruit. 1. tangerine. 1. hand full of stawberries.

chop them all up and into the jug or pitcher. keep filling the container as it empties. every 5 days add new shits and throw old ones out or eat! you are drinking water and all the nurtiraints. you are lossing fat and other bad shits. you adding good shits to ur body and cleaning your blood. healthy heart and mind and lungs = more better fucking.

3. subsitute all sugar with honey. honey has 10000s of uses and benifits and one of them is energy and helps with pushing blood into your dick. not being funny horny goat weed or something has the same benifits as honey. says so says anyone who does alternertive mendice etc.

either way. either drink warm glass of milk with honey OR before a punt before you leave your home. add 4 table spoons of honey and 1 large glass of milk. go and fuck. if nothing else you got more energy then before. forget redbull or anything else. cheap. works and cleans your body of fat and other shits.

4. deep breaths. breahting is good for you. if you dont agree. stop now. anyhow all you have to do is before bed and before getting off the bed in the monring is do the following

take deeep big breath in, let it out by it self dont push it out. deep breath in and out gently. do it as much as you want.

(most people dont breathe right during fucking ehnse they come too quick or dont enjoy the orgasm as much or its a 4 ot 5 second pleasure. that 4 ot 5 seconds of you enjeculation is not an orgasm. when you do tantra real tantra that same feeling lasts 4 to 5 hours. with me it lasted 3 weeks. i will write about tantra next.

Breathe for better sex. if you do deep breathes at begging and end of the day. you will have smaller wasit. smaller belly. stronger back and chest and above all lungs will function better.

i will add more when i get a chance. sorry for bad grammer and spelling.

i want to see feedback and then give you the juciy shit. such as why in east they fuck at 90 better then most westen teens and young people.

with me i am a tight bastard. i beliv eing etting rich quick and finding things that cost next to nothing and give me loads.

brb.

xx

Online jackdaw

Wouldn't this be better in off topic? It seems more health related than punting related to me...but, of course, I may be mistranslating from the eskimoonese.

Online maxxblue

Hello.

I wrote and rewrote post i wanted to submit. tried to get the grammer and spellings correct. did this and that and i realised in the end what is most imporant? is it understanding 2+2 or is it =4 the most imporant.

sometimes the answer is and somethings the equation. however to be good or sucessful we need to understand and implement both.

so you want to fuck better? harder longer erections? stop taking vaigra and other pills? (if for medical purpose you take them, then do it)

lets have a shot ladies.

1. for good fucking you need good sleep! and we get good sleep by sleeping on our backs. enough said. go to bed on your back. try and stay there as long as you can. you know you done it for 4 to 6 ot 8 hours per night as you will wake up in that postion. ODD only sleeping on the back and waking up on the back is the only postion you can 100% say i slept on my back.

sleeping on the back also has other health benifits which we dont give a shit about. i want better sex and sex postions and flexiability in my back and hips when i am trying to make my £60 work for me. (hump, hump, take that bitch!)

2. Water intake you all know about it. This is how i do it and this is how i was told to do it. Cost me some however this is the method.
1. lemond. 1. lime. 1. cucumber. 1. acicardo. 1. ginger about 3 inches skinned. 1. hand full of mint leaves of any kind. 1. grapefruit. 1. tangerine. 1. hand full of stawberries.

chop them all up and into the jug or pitcher. keep filling the container as it empties. every 5 days add new shits and throw old ones out or eat! you are drinking water and all the nurtiraints. you are lossing fat and other bad shits. you adding good shits to ur body and cleaning your blood. healthy heart and mind and lungs = more better fucking.

3. subsitute all sugar with honey. honey has 10000s of uses and benifits and one of them is energy and helps with pushing blood into your dick. not being funny horny goat weed or something has the same benifits as honey. says so says anyone who does alternertive mendice etc.

either way. either drink warm glass of milk with honey OR before a punt before you leave your home. add 4 table spoons of honey and 1 large glass of milk. go and fuck. if nothing else you got more energy then before. forget redbull or anything else. cheap. works and cleans your body of fat and other shits.

4. deep breaths. breahting is good for you. if you dont agree. stop now. anyhow all you have to do is before bed and before getting off the bed in the monring is do the following

take deeep big breath in, let it out by it self dont push it out. deep breath in and out gently. do it as much as you want.

(most people dont breathe right during fucking ehnse they come too quick or dont enjoy the orgasm as much or its a 4 ot 5 second pleasure. that 4 ot 5 seconds of you enjeculation is not an orgasm. when you do tantra real tantra that same feeling lasts 4 to 5 hours. with me it lasted 3 weeks. i will write about tantra next.

Breathe for better sex. if you do deep breathes at begging and end of the day. you will have smaller wasit. smaller belly. stronger back and chest and above all lungs will function better.

i want to see feedback and then give you the juciy shit. such as why in east they fuck at 90 better then most westen teens and young people.

with me i am a tight bastard. i beliv eing etting rich quick and finding things that cost next to nothing and give me loads.

brb.

xx

Please don't hurry.  :scare:

jcdmj12

Well, this should be entertaining.   Which banned member/prossie do we think is trying to weasel their way back in by posting "useful" advice as their first few posts?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 01:33:15 pm by jcdmj12 »

Offline Sedlmayer

Well, this should be entertaining.   Which banned member/prossie do we think is trying to weasel their way back in by posting "useful" advice as their first few posts?

My money says it's Abdul....

jcdmj12

Offline Happyjose

Don't worry about the grammar and spelling, give us more of your pseudoscience - looks like you could win the JREF Million Dollar Challenge

yorkshire123

Now I finally know the meaning of ground hog day  :crazy:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Breathe for better sex. if you do deep breathes at begging and end of the day. you will have smaller wasit. smaller belly. stronger back and above all lungs will function better.

xx

Firstly honey is almost as bad as sugar. It is high in both fructose and glucose. A small amount is ok but 4tablespoons in one drink is a very unhealthy amount of what is basically sugar.

However the funniest part of this post is this quote

Breathe for better sex. if you do deep breathes at begging and end of the day. you will have smaller wasit. smaller belly. stronger back

As if taking a deep breath now and then will give you a smaller waist and smaller belly. If that was true there would be no fat people as they would just have to take a couple of deep breaths morning and night to lose weight. Would save the NHS millions in treatment

Also men don't sign off with a couples of xxx that's a female thing

doc14

brb.

xx

sounds like my Mrs, going on and on, then brb xx?? do we hold our breath until you get back for smaller waists?

Ben_Dover

Firstly honey is almost as bad as sugar. It is high in both fructose and glucose. A small amount is ok but 4tablespoons in one drink is a very unhealthy amount of what is basically sugar.

Breathe for better sex. if you do deep breathes at begging and end of the day. you will have smaller wasit. smaller belly. stronger back

As if taking a deep breath now and then will give you a smaller waist and smaller belly. If that was true there would be no fat people as they would just have to take a couple of deep breaths morning and night to lose weight. Would save the NHS millions in treatment

i 100% accpet not all people want to take heed or understood what is being said and drop there 2 pennies worth it.
i 100% also accpet that people have differnet reasons for acting harshly or even stupidtly.

however it is imporant to think and then give a negertive to any response post or other wise.

look i said nothing wrong. as i have found things useful and i dont write much i thought i would help the community out a little. i wont bother further.

1. how many do you honeslty think have enough sex and will take 4 table spoons of honey with milk and get negertive side effects?

how many even many days after reading this email are gonna go and buy organic honey and try it out? i wish many would BUT we all know they wont.

you must agree 4 tablespoons of honey if its not staple in the diet with milk is okay lets say once a week to see if SOMETHING happens?

i am not saying do it everyday. i will admit i did not write it properly.

2. Deep breaths? are you sure you want to go that way? how many nhs websites talk about water and lemon? cinnomone? and other benifical health remerdies? which few breathes you talking about?

my pratice is so regular now begnning with 1 or 2 a day that i do about 40 to 60 per day. i breathe much better and other things including reduce stress from driving and so on and so forth.

did i not say monring and evening? its a life sytle thing you must do it everyday.

so now tantra, yoga, karma sutra, kung fu and all other arts and swimmimers talking about benifits of deeep breathing and big breaths are sutpid?

are you going to ask next swimming coach or kung fu or boxing coach why nhs does not talk about it and save millions.

i am sorry i dont like your negertive incitation on my post.

i will make post about my expereince about tantra and then we can end it.

this was not right.

and no i am not abdul whoever said it.

as for XX even my business card has it

and yes melcom X is a women!

Ravanelli

Hello.

lets have a shot ladies.

brb.

xx

Whilst I appreciate the sentiment your post in general terms is shite so please do us a favour by not writing about Tantra.

1. We all need sleep? No shit Sherlock.
2. It has to be on our back? Says who, please point me to the medical research that proves quality sleep can only be obtained on your back?
3. You have spouted utter bollocks about losing fat whilst you drink water and clearly know nothing about fat metabolism.
4. Danny is right, all sugar is bad, particularly Fructose which is metabolised completely differently to other sugars. Your advice is fatally flawed in that fructose isn't readily available for energy as it is sent to the liver and immediately converted to fat. If instant energy is the goal then buy some dextrose or glucose tablets as the body uses glucose as a fuel, not fructose. Ultimately all our food intake is converted to glucose for fuelling the body unless it is stored as fat.

Your 3 week orgasm due to your breathing technique is rather amusing though. Even more so considering your claim that it can give a smaller waist and belly.

There is nothing of any use to your post whatsoever and in fact I'm afraid you have now flagged yourself as a complete fuckwit!   :hi:

Stealthshagger

Fat people losing weight from breathing a lot isn't down to the breathing, it's the steps that made them so short of breath.

Ben, do you write mass emails for a living? And what are you about to try and sell us? No doubt something at a special price, just for us.

Ravanelli

Offline Happyjose

i 100% accpet not all people want to take heed or understood what is being said and drop there 2 pennies worth it.
i 100% also accpet that people have differnet reasons for acting harshly or even stupidtly.

however it is imporant to think and then give a negertive to any response post or other wise.

look i said nothing wrong. as i have found things useful and i dont write much i thought i would help the community out a little. i wont bother further.

1. how many do you honeslty think have enough sex and will take 4 table spoons of honey with milk and get negertive side effects?

how many even many days after reading this email are gonna go and buy organic honey and try it out? i wish many would BUT we all know they wont.

you must agree 4 tablespoons of honey if its not staple in the diet with milk is okay lets say once a week to see if SOMETHING happens?

2. Deep breaths? are you sure you want to go that way? how many nhs websites talk about water and lemon? cinnomone? and other benifical health remerdies? which few breathes you talking about?

my pratice is so regular now begnning with 1 or 2 a day that i do about 40 to 60 per day. i breathe much better and other things including reduce stress from driving and so on and so forth.

did i not say monring and evening? its a life sytle thing you must do it everyday.

so now tantra, yoga, karma sutra, kung fu and all other arts and swimmimers talking about benifits of deeep breathing and big breaths are sutpid?

are you going to ask next swimming coach or kung fu or boxing coach why nhs does not talk about it and save millions.

this was not right.

Never mind them, I'm with you brother. I'm so proud that I knew the first winner of the million dollar prize. Then there's the book deals afterwards "Breathe Yourself Slim" - It's gonna be AMAZING!!

Or you could go with one of your homeopathic treatments. I'm pretty sure they've accepted stuff like that for preliminary testing before

Here's the link External Link/Members Only

I think you need an affidavit from someone who has witnessed the phenomena, usually an academic - possibly your psychiatrist?

Do it!

Ravanelli

Never mind them, I'm with you brother. I'm so proud that I knew the first winner of the million dollar prize. Then there's the book deals afterwards "Breathe Yourself Slim" - It's gonna be AMAZING!!

Or you could go with one of your homeopathic treatments. I'm pretty sure they've accepted stuff like that for preliminary testing before

Here's the link External Link/Members Only

I think you need an affidavit from someone who has witnessed the phenomena, usually an academic - possibly your psychiatrist?

Do it!

To late I'm afraid, he's been beaten to the draw…    External Link/Members Only

And before he/she suggests it, so has adoring yourself slim…http://www.adoreyourselfslim.com/press.php

Buy yourself one of these mirrors if you'd like a chance of the OP's advice being affective.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 03:18:52 pm by Ravanelli »

Stealthshagger

Ben. Hello.

Tell me, what do you know about this 'fruit' of which you speak?

Offline Happyjose

To late I'm afraid, he's been beaten to the draw…    External Link/Members Only

And before he/she suggests it, so has adoring yourself slim…http://www.adoreyourselfslim.com/press.php

Buy yourself one of these mirrors if you'd like a chance of the OP's advice being affective.

Interesting, however I must point out that our hero's method required no apparatus.

Though I might be interested in the mirror
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 03:24:53 pm by Happyjose »

Ravanelli

Interesting, however I must point out that our hero's method required no apparatus.

Though I might be interested in the mirror

I'm not so sure, I think one of these may have been involved at some point.

Offline NelsonH

Oh man, you get some crazy, funny posts on here. It's a laugh most days.

Stealthshagger

Don't interrupt the expert on this 'fruit' thing.

Ben. Hello.

Tell us of this fruit thing?

Stealthshagger

And no need to rewrite. I'm happy with the uncut diamond. There is no word limit. And...go

Offline CBPaul

I thought I'd wasted my time before reading something very similar to this.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26607.msg379329;topicseen#msg379329

This time I only skimmed through the OP before losing the will to breath, falling asleep on my back and thus giving up. Is it worth trying to read all of it ????

Stealthshagger

Ben. Hello.

You have hundreds of us sitting here with pen and paper waiting for your news on this 'fruit'. As I say, no need to edit or to be as concise as your first post. Do share, please. We are also getting thirsty, so would appreciate if you could tell us how this 'fruit' relates to drink. Can one drink it? Is it good for you? These are just some of the questions we have.

ATMIV

Can't believe I actually read this thread!
That's time wasted I'll never get back FFS!

Stealthshagger

If you don't wait for the news about this fruit, you'll regret it. It promises to make me sex better and have erections so hard I will be iron man's nemesis.

Stealthshagger

Hello.

(hump, hump, take that bitch!)

So this fruit enhances social skills too?

Offline Happyjose

If he learns me tantric sex, will I be doomed to wander the punting desert (Paisley), like some whoring Methuselah searching for a prossie that charges per session, not by the hour?

So many questions. Come back Ben

Stealthshagger

Ben. Hello.

(hump, hump, take that bitch!)

With an intro like that, you can't just leave.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I only got to the 4th paragraph.... Someone let me know if I missed anything?  :wacko:

Offline madeinwales56

Hello.

lets have a shot ladies.

brb.

xx

Thanks now fuck off.

Stealthshagger

I only got to the 4th paragraph.... Someone let me know if I missed anything?  :wacko:

Fruit and ginger and honey. It'll make you sex better. The ladies (also known as bitch, from his epic line...hump hump take that bitch) will love you so much you will get your £60 pounds worth.

He will be right back.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Fruit and ginger and honey. It'll make you sex better. The ladies (also known as bitch, from his epic line...hump hump take that bitch) will love you so much you will get your £60 pounds worth.

He will be right back.

Thanks pal.... So it was shite like I presumed?  :thumbsup:

Stealthshagger

Well, this thread has strong evidence that his concoctions have severe effects on stability on mental ability. The evidence found here suggests his concoction might cause Down's syndrome, and verbal diarrhoea.

Offline cueball

Agreed, anything started now by op is to be avoided my me

Offline madeinwales56

The evidence found here suggests his concoction might cause Down's syndrome,

Got to say Stealthshagger, that Downs Syndrome reference is in particularly bad taste.

Stealthshagger

Got to say Stealthshagger, that Downs Syndrome reference is in particularly bad taste.

True. I should have used a different reference.i would retract if I could.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 05:39:53 pm by Stealthshagger »

Offline threechilliman

Online hendrix

What The Fucking Fuck covers this thread I think :D

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

this was not right.

I agree deep breathing is good for the lungs however it does not make someone slimmer even if every breath they took every day was a deep one.  I meditate daily so am quite used to deep breathing regularly yet it doesn't make my waist and tummy slimmer.  It does however inflate my lung properly.  That is the point of deep breathing as a lot of people don't breathe properly and don't breathe using the bottom of their lungs as they use their stomachs to breath instead.
That is the only benefit physically.  Most arts use it as a form of relaxation before doing the art, yoga, tai chi, although martial arts also uses it for movement as well so the person breathes out and in at the right times for maximum impact on the strikes.
You stated it makes you slimmer which I said is untrue.  It is untrue.  Breathing in deeply has NO EFFECT whatsoever on your body fat and only a complete moron would insist it does

As for the honey 4tablespoons of sugar which honey is far too much even once a week and is probably more than what should be consumed a month considering how much sugar is in normal foods as well including fruit and veg.  To add 4 tablespoons (do you realise how big a tablespoon is?) is a hell of a lot and putting it in milk does not reduce the sugar content and make it less harmful

Why I am answering such an idiot I don't know but I have just in case another stupid person reads your post and thinks it is true and quite safe to shovel so much glucose and fructose into their bodies and they will lose weight just by breathing  :dash: :dash:

yorkshire123

Offline monstar

Offline agent47

wait he had and orgasm that lasted 3 weeks :crazy:  Brace yourselfs he going to tell us about tantric sex next

Offline Steely Dan

If Pippa wrote sex advice this would be it.  Hmm..she signs notes "xx" too.

Don't believe me? Here is her advice on food
1.“You can cut up your chicken into portions consisting of the drumstick, thigh, breast and wing.”
2.“I like breakfast. A good morning meal brightens any day.”
3.“Depending on what vegetables are in season, serve them freshly boiled or steamed on the side.”
4.“A really late start warrants brunch, in lieu of lunch.”
5.“There is something very British about tea.”
or on astronomy
"Star-gazing is best in pitch darkness on a very clear night, and can be exciting even for quite young children.”
or on breathing
"Breathing is good.  Don't believe me? Try stopping for 20 min."
(OK she didnt say the last one ... or did she?)
External Link/Members Only

LL

Bendover, You've already done this thread, here...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46450.msg610936#msg610936

Even your fucking shopping list of fruits and shit was exactly the same.
I thought I'd read it before.
Did you not get enough responses the first time?
Find another way to get attention - somewhere else.

Offline Happylad

Don't interrupt the expert on this 'fruit' thing.

Ben. Hello.

Tell us of this fruit thing?

I think that you`ll find it`s the "fruit" as in "FRUITCAKE"

Offline Tonyleung

Fucking hell pop a viagra, do your homework and read UKP, pick up the phone, have a good shag.

Offline Roth

Agree with ATMIV.  Complete waste of time reading the original post.  It is total fucking bollocks by some total fucking twat.  :crazy: :wacko:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 01:51:11 am by Roth »

Offline Sedlmayer

Looks like Ben has been banned  :P
What for? (as if being a completely random cunt with his health drink recipes wasn't reason enough)  :unknown: