Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyPorsha, Chelsea, London, SW3 – Delusion, Drug use, Bareback … and Bullshit.  (Read 40184 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

I get outed, she gets sued. Simple as that.

No, it's not as simple as that.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If she has personal information on you and she reveals it there is very little you can do.    :thumbsdown:

Offline iPad3

iPad: I'm sure the ladies of London are trembling at the thought of potential lost earnings.

I very much doubt it westie but that's not really the point is it!!!

Offline SamLP

Just a few points from the opening post.

You put off writing this as you were waiting for an apology. Suggests a scorned lovers tiff. Had she apologised you wouldn't have written this and continued your "punting affair" despite all the claims you've written about her. Suggests a selfish act rather than putting the punter first.

Going at it bb, a big no no with prossies, no need to explain why especially when married with kids. How do we know she wasn't drunk and off her face with drugs when that took place? You're both as guilty if that wasn't the case, how do we know who suggested it or whether it naturally happened. However it did happen and being adults with knowledge of what the implications are if one of you had declined bb sex it wouldn't have happened, but it did so both of you made it happen.

west8

You are wide of the mark somewhat, Sam.

After arriving back home in London and getting some shut eye, I messaged Porsha that evening simply to check she was okay. I had made the decision whilst in Kent that it was done and dusted. To be honest, I should have walked when I arrvied at the hotel and she told me she was ‘busy’. But I liked the girl as I made clear in my opening statement.

I think the issue was that Porsha wanted more than I could give. I told her that from day one. Her constant demands to be ‘put first’ are what first irked me somewhat, but I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. That was clearly my mistake. She simply reacts badly to kindness.

An early example being the ‘Taste London’ food festival. Porsha asked me to take her and I agreed. But then it transpired that tickets had to be booked online and would be sent to the billing address of the card holder – no chance. There was no option to print online or collect at the venue. I told Porsha that and suggested she book the tickets. I got an earful for that and a major sulk for a few days as she felt I should have ‘put her first’. Subsequent evenings out were a million miles from the ‘paid’ evenings in, I can tell you that.

Let me clarify the jacuzzi BB part a little:

I had arrived at Porsha’s apartment at around 10pm and we were continually distracted through the evening as my phone kept ringing. So I switched it off and we were drinking and talking. At around 2am, my other phone started ringing – constantly. As it was one of my friends, I answered it and apologised to Porsha that I needed to talk with him about a foreign trip the following day. After 15 minutes on the phone, Porsha vanished with our glasses into the bathroom. About 10 minutes later, profusely apologising for the interruption, I joined her in the jacuzzi.

There was no discussion of ‘should we/shouldn’t we’. It was 100% spontaneous and we got seriously carried away – both in the jacuzzi and then in the bedroom. I do not blame Porsha for that. I should have insisted on protection. I freely admit it.

In terms of EAS/whatever, I have –never- stuck to a single girl in my entire punting career. Moreover, as my Adultwork feedback clearly demonstrates, I prefer variety to returning to the same girl. I simply don’t ‘do’ EAS and have no qualms with being in a ‘relationship’ with a WG. I couldn’t care less how many guys she might have fucked that day. I’m not the jealous/envious/possessive type and never have been.

I fear, however, that Porsha might be. That said, I never promised her more than I was willing to give.

Redcab:

You might want to consider a career change Jimmy. It would appear you know more about legal manoeuvre than Mishcon de Reya. Any money hungry solicitor will gladly tangle up a litigant for years given sufficient financial motive to do so.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Redcab:

You might want to consider a career change Jimmy. It would appear you know more about legal manoeuvre than Mishcon de Reya. Any money hungry solicitor will gladly tangle up a litigant for years given sufficient financial motive to do so.

You, my friend are obviously full of shit.
Trying to get money from a foreign prostitute would be like getting blood out of a stone, a court case would simply increase your exposure.
If you have given her personal details about yourself then you are even more stupid than I thought.    :crazy:

fredpunter

let me see if I understand ....

you bare-backed a prossie you believe to be a drug addict, alcoholic and mentally unstable

you can't know for sure she doesn't bare-back all her other punters

the only reason you have to believe she hasn't infected you with something is that she told you she got tested and it was negative

you haven't mentioned anywhere that you have been tested

even if you have I believe it sometimes takes up to three months for the results to show positive

last thursday you were shagging michelle about 30 minutes before I was

I have often thought criticism of you on this forum was unjustified, now I don't think it went anywhere near far enough.   

Offline PumpAction

West8 you've been punting for years, seen over 3000 wg's, spent hundreds of thousands and, despite being married, you get "carried away" and bareback an alcoholic, drug user?

What's wrong with you?

west8

let me see if I understand ....

I’m surprised at your somewhat ignorant comments Fred – you are normally logical and measured in your contributions.

1.) For the record, I use samedaydoctor. Have done since 2009. Same appointment time on the same day every single week. I have never (to date) had a positive result. I am extremely careful about my sexual health as I am married.

Can you say the same?

2.) You do not know for sure whether ANY WG you ever meet has 1.) barebacked her boyfriend the night before or 2.) barebacked a regular client an hour before you.

We all trust these girls with more than just discretion.

Finally, please explain to me how anyone on this board that uses adequate protection in ANY of their own punts could contract anything from a WG in the first place?

Either you are engaging in unsafe sex yourself (hence your paranoia), or you suspect one or more of the girls you yourself visit may have done …

Offline Silver Birch

Any money hungry solicitor will gladly tangle up a litigant for years given sufficient financial motive to do so.

Sure a solicitor will gladly accept part of your great wealth, but please explain on what legal grounds will you be sueing the prostitute?

She will not have done anything legally wrong by revealing to your wife that you have paid her for sex, because you have. It will be too late to impose a super injunction as the damaging (but true) information will already be divulged. You have not mentioned any demands for money with menaces, so blackmail is not the agenda.

What grounds ?

Offline Silver Birch

I am extremely careful about my sexual health as I am married.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fredpunter

I’m surprised at your somewhat ignorant comments Fred – you are normally logical and measured in your contributions.

1.) For the record, I use samedaydoctor. Have done since 2009. Same appointment time on the same day every single week. I have never (to date) had a positive result. I am extremely careful about my sexual health as I am married.

Can you say the same?

2.) You do not know for sure whether ANY WG you ever meet has 1.) barebacked her boyfriend the night before or 2.) barebacked a regular client an hour before you.

We all trust these girls with more than just discretion.

Finally, please explain to me how anyone on this board that uses adequate protection in ANY of their own punts could contract anything from a WG in the first place?

Either you are engaging in unsafe sex yourself (hence your paranoia), or you suspect one or more of the girls you yourself visit may have done …

I am delighted to hear that you get tested every week - I wish you had made that clear earlier - though of course as with Porsha telling you she'd been tested, we only have your word for it.

One significant difference between my idea of safe sex and yours is that I don't bare-back drug-addicted prossies.

I'm not going to get involved in a lengthy discussion with you as I concluded from your comments in the other current thread about Adelle that you just like an argument and never know when to stop.   

west8

Sure a solicitor will gladly accept part of your great wealth, but please explain on what legal grounds will you be sueing the prostitute?

She will not have done anything legally wrong by revealing to your wife that you have paid her for sex, because you have. It will be too late to impose a super injunction as the damaging (but true) information will already be divulged. You have not mentioned any demands for money with menaces, so blackmail is not the agenda.

What grounds ?

Any grounds he wishes to invent. It's not difficult, as any Solicitor will tell you.

Redcab:

Pursuing a 'foreign prostitute' as you refer to a non-native WG is no different to pursuing a native/UK-based girl.

Perhaps if you ventured further than the Home Counties in that ubiquitous red cab of yours, you'd realise there are functional legal systems outside Blighty.

west8

though of course as with Porsha telling you she'd been tested, we only have your word for it.

.. and her SMS  ;)

Offline Silver Birch

Any grounds he wishes to invent. It's not difficult, as any Solicitor will tell you.

Ok, so no legal grounds then. More hot air  :wacko:

Stealthshagger

I am extremely careful about my sexual health as I am married.

Can you say the same?

That I am married, no. That I am careful, yes. That's why i don't bareback, ever. In what universe is bareback sex with someone you claim to be a drug user and alcoholic who has had sex with, by your estimation, thousands of men, considered extremely careful? I can't possibly imagine what constitutes not being careful for you. Bareback anal gangbang without lube twice a day with homeless heroin injectors before sharing needles?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Redcab:

Pursuing a 'foreign prostitute' as you refer to a non-native WG is no different to pursuing a native/UK-based girl.

A solicitor will be more than happy to pursue your case, why wouldn't he, you are paying his bill.     :rolleyes:

As you claim to be an extremely wealthy guy you might want to consider if you are prepared for the negative publicity this would attract, sounds like a nice juicy story for The Sun, they would have a field day.   

If she has an ounce of brains she will have no money banked in her name in the UK, I repeat, you can't get blood out of a stone.   

Old monk

That I am married, no. That I am careful, yes. That's why i don't bareback, ever. In what universe is bareback sex with someone you claim to be a drug user and alcoholic who has had sex with, by your estimation, thousands of men, considered extremely careful? I can't possibly imagine what constitutes not being careful for you. Bareback anal gangbang without lube twice a day with homeless heroin injectors before sharing needles?

Quite simply, Laugh My Fucking Arse Off!!!! Twice  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline 385North

I can only conclude Westy that you're on some sort downward spiraling road to ruin, hellbent on screwing your life up. Do you have a profound desire to get caught out and exposed because that how it appears to me. Please dont get me wrong, I'm not judging you, but I cant fathom for the life of me why laying all this bare on here is a good idea.

Offline JamesRockford

Hmm... Monday and I must admit I've only skim-read most of this thread ... is it exciting (doesn't have to be true) or enlightening (should be true)?  Was it "the best punt ever"?  Could someone summarise, I am a bit short on time this afternoon.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 01:32:21 pm by JamesRockford »

OldAdmin

Admin, if you need the nick of the newly-registered White Knight, please let me know.

And now banned.
Using a proxy as well which is against the rules. Obviously wanting to hide something.

Offline Sedlmayer

West -

Nothing you're doing on here makes any sense at all now.

First you go into overdrive, thinking that boasting about spending upwards of £2K/week is a good response to winning WOTY.

Next this stunt about a vengeful prostitute with whom you have history on another forum trying to out you.

Now all this about having an affair with an alcoholic, drug user, culminating in bareback sex in a Jacuzzi.

None of this fits with your claim to have a wife and children.

You say nothing of how you come to have all this time and money. (And, incidentally, your comment that only "proles" have to work is offensive).

I've always been one of your critics, but seriously, you need to get a grip. If all this nonsense over the period since you returned after New Year isn't just fantasy and trolling, you really need to sort yourself out. Even if only some of it is true.
If none of it is true, ask yourself why you're posting it.

Offline Sedlmayer

I can only conclude Westy that you're on some sort downward spiraling road to ruin, hellbent on screwing your life up. Do you have a profound desire to get caught out and exposed because that how it appears to me. Please dont get me wrong, I'm not judging you, but I cant fathom for the life of me why laying all this bare on here is a good idea.

+1 to all that

Offline punk

West 8 what a troll and now a public barebacker, what else can be said unfortunately this site attracts the mentally unusual ?(unstable) people for some reason, the delusional and sexual fantasy seem to become more incredible as time goes on.

Offline Sedlmayer

West 8 what a troll and now a public barebacker, what else can be said unfortunately this site attracts the mentally unusual ?(unstable) people for some reason, the delusional and sexual fantasy seem to become more incredible as time goes on.

Spot on mate - it's a slow-motion train wreck

Offline punk

Hope he does not end up with some thing incurable.

Serious who would fuck any woman who fucks x amount of men per week with out a rubber if she is fucking you bareback there are countless others then she no doubts like who she is fucking too.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 02:34:45 pm by punk »

Offline Bangers and Gash

Hopefully all the pro$$ies who know west8 will blacklist him for being a barebacker.... and a total cunt.

hpsauce1950

at least she doesn't have a pimp west....
She actually added me on LINE last year and from the profile pic i knew it was her only she looked much older..
It was a pic of her with eiffel tower as her background frankly speaking she looked older than 35

« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 02:37:03 pm by hpsauce1950 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Serious who would fuck any woman who fucks x amount of men per week with out a rubber if she is fucking you bareback there are countless others than she no doubts like who she is fucking too.

The very thought of it makes me want to puke.     :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

You could be following Abdul, Winston and Sergei.     :scare:

Offline Jimmyredcab

at least she doesn't have a pimp west....

How do you know that for sure.      :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Stealthshagger

Hope he does not end up with some thing incurable

Or she. Ain't no cure for stupid.

Offline punk

Or she. Ain't no cure for stupid.

True, common sense is not so common.

fredpunter

Hope he does not end up with some thing incurable.

Serious who would fuck any woman who fucks x amount of men per week with out a rubber if she is fucking you bareback there are countless others then she no doubts like who she is fucking too.

Was very much in two minds as to whether to post this but you can make your own minds up about how reliable it is .... I got it at the end of a Chinese whisper chain in which from what I can gather every participant has a different primary language so I'm not pretending for one second that I know it to be the gospel truth but ....

Apparently Porsha claims that when the "bareback" incident took place she was drunk - that appears not be disputed, but that a condom was used, but it broke, and she didn't realise that it had broken until after the deed was done. I am not clear about whether she is suggesting that West knew it had broken but carried on regardless or not - that bit of the message I didn't quite understand.

I'm not going to debate this as that's all I've been told and can't add any more. I just thought I'd put it out as an alternative version of events - only those who were there know the truth - I certainly don't pretend to.     

Offline punk

Was very much in two minds as to whether to post this but you can make your own minds up about how reliable it is .... I got it at the end of a Chinese whisper chain in which from what I can gather every participant has a different primary language so I'm not pretending for one second that I know it to be the gospel truth but ....

Apparently Porsha claims that when the "bareback" incident took place she was drunk - that appears not be disputed, but that a condom was used, but it broke, and she didn't realise that it had broken until after the deed was done. I am not clear about whether she is suggesting that West knew it had broken but carried on regardless or not - that bit of the message I didn't quite understand.

I'm not going to debate this as that's all I've been told and can't add any more. I just thought I'd put it out as an alternative version of events - only those who were there know the truth - I certainly don't pretend to.   

well if he did that then he appears even a bigger cunt. Surprise a WG would get pissed when on the job.

Stealthshagger

Reputation aside, the thing is I would now no longer see a WG he has seen. He is a barebacker either way to me. It has knock on effects for all WGs he has seen, regardless of their own conduct. I'm sure Cindy cries herself to sleep at not having seen him.

Offline Bigus Dickus

This thread's better than Celebrity Big Brother!

I am not sure West8 is making the whole thing up but his timing and motivation for posting it are questionable!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mightaswell

West. I'm new here, but having read your original posting understand that your primary message is to  warn members about SP's probable drug taking, alcoholism and erratic or unstable behaviour, none of which are unknown to this sometimes lonely profession - my sympathies lie with her, I think.
The rest of the post contains a lot of information that is probably only relevant to your relationship with each other and not directly applicable to the rest of us, except to act as example of the dangers of developing a personal relationship with a WG. I am duly warned on both counts. Pity (or timely) as she was nearing the top of my short list.

Offline punk

Reputation aside, the thing is I would now no longer see a WG he has seen. He is a barebacker either way to me. It has knock on effects for all WGs he has seen, regardless of their own conduct. I'm sure Cindy cries herself to sleep at not having seen him.

did cindy know some thing we didn't on the prossie grape vine?

Offline punk

This thread's better than Celebrity Big Brother!

I am not sure West8 is making the whole thing up but his timing and motivation for posting it are questionable!

Hidden Image/Members Only

No i like the other guys style flopping out that birds boob, while puking up.

west8

Oh look, now the sceptics have been proved wrong – yet again. I guess I didn’t dream the whole thing up like some seem to want to believe.

About the ‘condom broke’. That old chestnut. Yeah, of course it did. Or perhaps it would have done if there actually ever was a condom in the first place. I guess it broke when we moved to the bed too. Then it broke a third time when we took a rest before resuming.

I guess that fictional condom also broke when we discussed it the following day by SMS, too.

I’m not particularly concerned about getting into a ‘He said, she said’ as I know what happened – and so does Porsha.

But she’s welcome to try and spin it any way she wants.

She can even spin the bit about: “I have a regular that I’ve been seeing for two years. I didn’t even want to do this with him”. Perhaps said regular is a member of this forum.

That sounds like precisely the sort of thing a severely intoxicated WG would say.

We both had a drink that night, but we were both fully aware of what we did – before, during and after the event.

More fool me.

Offline Bangers and Gash

''More fool me''

No, more fool your wife and kids...... if they actually exist.

Online johnny34

About the ‘condom broke’. That old chestnut. Yeah, of course it did. Or perhaps it would have done if there actually ever was a condom in the first place. I guess it broke when we moved to the bed too. Then it broke a third time when we took a rest before resuming.

You have laid the blame on her for going bareback even though you knew she was a drug addict on a high & is also an alchoholic? Yet reading the above shows that you could, at any time, have put on a condom. You only have yourself to blame for this whole situation. Your not only a wanker but a stupid wanker.

Offline Bigus Dickus

So you barebacked her 3 times!  :scare:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 04:10:56 pm by Bigus Dickus »

Offline claretandblue

madness!i have just skimmed this thread but west8 claiming to be "extremely careful" about his sexual health is the biggest joke i have heard

Offline barnstorm123

Well, in for a penny, in for a pound I suppose  :P

For all else that's gone on in this thread, it's good to know that SP is a bit of a liability, another one people can cross off their HL. She was already off mine for other reasons, we didn't click at all so it wasn't a fun time for me.

Offline Makka124

I don't think you needed to write this review, but it's a lesson to anybody if they get into a similar situation. I get the feeling it was a fling that had gone horribly wrong and you were thinking with your dick. You both barebackers, you didn't need to write she has problems with drugs and alcohol as everybody knows eventually you will get caught out. Unfortunately for you west8 no one will give you sympathy here

Quesadilla

You have laid the blame on her for going bareback even though you knew she was a drug addict on a high & is also an alchoholic? Yet reading the above shows that you could, at any time, have put on a condom. You only have yourself to blame for this whole situation. Your not only a wanker but a stupid wanker.
+Infinity
Not sure why but West8's return after what felt like a fairly long period of relative peace and quiet seemed at first like almost a breath of fresh air.  I actually started to think he might have changed his spots and appeared to be providing more serious contributions without the drama.  I had almost taken him off ignore and was actively choosing to read most of his posts, and actually finding a few of them sensible. WTF?

Then we have the recent somewhat off the wall thread about "mistress vs escort" which itself seemed really out of place (well, the usual West nonsense) but now - after this debacle - that earlier thread now makes a lot more sense.  So come on West fess up - was it in fact Porsha / Portia you were contemplating setting up as your "mistress"?  Makes sense as at least in theory you'd be the only one seeing her and therefore able to bareback the fuck out of her to your heart's content.  :sarcastic:

Bad enough getting emotionally involved with a drug addict and alcoholic, but bb'ing someone who potentially shares needles!  When you have a wife?!?!

As I hope you realise HIV will not show up in your weekly tests, it might take any time between three weeks and three months to actually show up.  Enjoy the long wait.

As others have stated your continuing to punt without being 100% certain you are HIV free is utterly irresponsible putting not just the WG's at risk but every punter they see.  More importantly I really hope you have the decency to not still be fucking your wife BB - for her sake and that of your kids.

West you have already secured my vote not only for WOTW but also WOTY 2015, WOTD and WOTC.  I think this confirms you go beyond wanker into the realms of pond scum.

Good comeback!  :thumbsup: 

UberX

Actually I think west8 should be proud of bareback mainly because a girl like Porcha gave him the opportunity.  :P

Offline Silver Birch

Not exactly "got carried away" if you barebacked her 3 times.

Despite what you say, it strikes me you are rather PROUD of your behaviour.  :bomb:

west8

Well, in for a penny, in for a pound I suppose  :P

Indeed! :drinks:

it's a lesson to anybody if they get into a similar situation ... Unfortunately for you west8 no one will give you sympathy here

Which is precisely why (having spoken with other Porsha reviewers by PM) I shared my experience of this headcase. Sympathy neither sought nor needed.

West you have already secured my vote not only for WOTW but also WOTY 2015, WOTD and WOTC.  I think this confirms you go beyond wanker into the realms of pond scum.

Good comeback!  :thumbsup:

Thanks! :drinks: I think 'Wanker Emeritus' sounds better though.

Actually I think west8 should be proud of bareback mainly because a girl like Porcha gave him the opportunity.  :P

I know you meant that in jest, but very funny!  ;)