Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyPorsha, Chelsea, London, SW3 – Delusion, Drug use, Bareback … and Bullshit.  (Read 40206 times)

west8

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
T: 07855 920414

It’s always a shame to discover that a young lady on whom you have spent time, energy and patience is not at all what she initially appeared to be. After some six weeks in a curious ‘arrangement’ of sorts, it seems that the warnings were all there – I just failed to spot them in good time.

Having met ‘SexyPorsha’ perhaps a dozen times both in and out of ‘work’, I had decided in my mind that she was an honest girl with an uncompromising approach to her chosen profession. I overlooked her alcoholism, tardiness and temperamental personality as I liked her independent mind and general joie de vivre. If the odd timings of her sporadic SMS replies could have been an indication that something was awry, the fact she would then send 15 messages to my phone in less than 10 minutes should have been a giveaway. But I persisted and attributed her behaviour to her eccentric personality.

Until she really went off the rails and started behaving like the paranoid, delusional drug user she freely admitted to being (“It’s a part of the job”). I’m not particularly happy at having wasted many hours of December with this girl, but it’s always something of a relief to realise when one is being taken for a fool. More so as there were other warning signs. The constant references to “bad treatment” by Hendrix, Tom and others and the “disgusting things” written about her on this forum seemed to be the bane of her existence. I did find her preoccupation with such things somewhat odd and her explanation was laughably predictable: she had been treated appallingly by men in her ‘real life’. But given some thought and my own experience of her behaviour and Jekyll and Hyde personality, it’s clear that drug use is her real issue.

A clear case of ‘You can take the girl out of Olsztyn, but you can’t take Olsztyn out of the girl.’ With regret, I therefore need to inform SexyPorsha that she is ‘fired’.

Yes, the evenings out were fun and the bareback penetrative sex in the jacuzzi was enjoyable (she informed me by SMS that her tests were negative – how thoughtful). But the weird, occasionally aggressive behaviour was bizarre – as were her temper tantrums when I informed her on one occasion that I needed to be home by 6:30am as I like to spend time with my children before they go to school. Her response: “You’re going home to your wife. I want you to put me first!”. Oh dear …

So yes, it was never plain sailing as such but this was something of a full-blown affair. Sure, there was good sex, but these were meetings and ‘dates’ which were often ‘off the clock’. It was really both a professional and a personal arrangement. It seemed to work. But my decision to travel all the way to Tunbridge Wells in Kent at her invitation was a foolhardy one.

I should have known better.

The Good:

SexyPorsha is actually 35 years old. She has a great body for a 35-year woman and single mother. She also has 21 years of sexual experience gleaned from the likely many thousands of gentlemen acquaintances. Yes gentlemen, she’s great in the sack – as my previous review makes abundantly clear.

The Bad: N/A

After a last minute change of heart on the Monday, it had been agreed by SMS on Wednesday 17th December that I would spend the next evening in Kent, where SexyPorsha was apparently on tour (“You are always welcome – I hate sitting there on my own”).

At 9pm the following evening, I duly arrived at the nondescript hotel in a freezing Tunbridge Wells, having booked a table for dinner at local Thai hotspot Sucheera. My assumption was that, having been couped up like a battery hen all day in a ghastly budget chain hotel room, Porsha would appreciate a ‘breather’ and some down time.

It seemed my consideration was wasted. When I telephoned from the back of the waiting taxi, there was no answer. Less than 30 seconds later I received an SMS: “Sorry I’m busy. Call back later”. I replied, stating that I was outside the hotel. She called me back immediately from a different number and I told the taxi driver to wait whilst I went upstairs to leave my overnight bag in her room. To my surprise, she opened the door in her birthday suit as she was running late. Momentarily, I made the decision to leave my bag and go back downstairs to give her time to compose herself for dinner.

Five minutes later, we were in the taxi and en route to the restaurant.

That was when alarm bells began to sound for the second time. A fortnight before, SexyPorsha had actually passed out on her bed after a night of heavy drinking. As any gentleman would do, I politely knocked on her flatmates door and told her that she should keep an eye on SP – in case she was sick. But in the taxi that evening, she had a very different look – dilated pupils and an inability to keep a coherent train of thought and/or conversation.

Dinner was therefore hard work. Excruciatingly so.

But after 2/3 hours in the restaurant, it was clear that SP was off her head. We had only had a single bottle of wine, but her slurred speech and frankly bizarre behaviour were a bit too much for me. When she began complaining of a bad stomach, I took that as my cue to pay the bill and leave.

Upon returning to the hotel, SexyPorsha quite literally collapsed into bed – fully clothed. I tried to wake her, but she complained of feeling unwell and was clearly in something of a state. My initial thought was to call an ambulance as she was seriously off-colour. But then she woke up and muttered some unintelligible nonsense before falling into a deep sleep and snoring like a pig with her mouth wide open! It was not a pretty sight.

So, I had two options: leave her be and depart or keep an eye on her to make sure she was okay. Given that life in Tunbridge Wells is dead after Midnight and the fact that the journey back to London would have to wait until the 05:21am to Charing Cross, I pulled up a (moulded plastic) chair and settled in for the night. Luckily I had 4G, Netflix and my Plex server for company!

I’m glad I did as what happened next freaked me out. SexyPorsha is clearly a troubled young women in more ways than just the excessive alcohol consumption and drug use. She was constantly talking to herself and laughing in her sleep. It was like something from The Omen. By 3am I really started to shit myself. Porsha began mumbling what sounded to me like excerpts from Orff's Carmina Burana! Given the fact it was a freezing cold night, the wind was howling and shaking the sash windows in the room and it was absolutely pissing down outside, I was confident of one thing: the night couldn’t get any worse.

But having forgotten I wasn’t in London, I had no idea how to get to the fucking train station in the pouring rain – a distance of roughly a mile. After frantically calling a dozen or so taxi firms, I finally managed to find one and at 5am I had no choice but to wake Porsha up and tell her I had to leave. Strangely, she seemed very miffed and came to quite rapidly. She was clearly upset I had decided to leave, but what did she expect? As I took my overnight bag and headed for the door, she clambered back into the bed and threw the covers over her head.

The Ugly: N/A

“You’re sick!”.

Those were the first words Porsha screeched at me during a phone call three days after that abysmal evening in Kent.

It took a further phone call two or three days later to find out what on earth she was talking about.

I was utterly dismayed at what she had to say to me.

Apparently, Porsha had dreamt that I had spent the night rummaging through her ‘stuff’ whilst she slept. Yes, seriously. Apparently that was the only possible explanation for the fact I had called her on another number. A number which – she informed me – “very few peple had”. What?

I wondered if she was intoxicated again, so I asked her if anything was missing from her belongings after her trip to Tunbridge Wells. “No” she replied. I then asked her why she had made such an outrageous accusation – and I told her to go straight to the Police and report what she believed had happened. She declined and muttered that I could only have obtained her ‘other number’ if I had searched through her stuff.

You know what love? Fuck off. Get a fucking grip, check your call history on your phones and then sort your shit out. Alternatively, head down to your local Nick and play the victim.

That’s all you are really good for.

Final words

I did give Porsha the chance to apologise before deciding to write this review. On more than one occasion. I politely offered to provide proof that she was bang out of order, but unsurprisingly she declined. I guess she knows full well she ruined a ‘good thing’. But sadly, I think that is likely the way it always is for her. It’s hardly the norm for Polish girls to eschew marriage at 35 after all.
She may still be a ‘good person’. She’s probably still great in the sack too. But I now see just one thing: desperation. This girl still has ‘time’ to address her problems before she gets too old. I know she does. She shared many aspects of her personal life with me and I know why she is like she is – a “Loner person”. But whether I’m just a big old fluff or whether it’s the truth, I feel pity for her.

Having spent a fair amount of dosh, considerable time and even a light smattering of emotion, I’m glad I finally see her for what she really is: a women who hates herself almost as much as she hates her gentlemen callers and who is terrified of the almost inevitable, pending retirement and penury.

Given the above, I’ll leave her where she is on my list. For old times sake – and because it’s a brand new year and a time for fresh starts. But mostly because I think she’ll be needing it.
This is a girl who could have had it all – if only she had managed to keep her shit together.

‘Porsha’ was actually supposed to be spelt ‘Portia’, borrowed as it was from The Merchant of Venice.

Indeed, Portia’s closing words could not be more apt:

It is almost morning,
And yet I am sure you are not satisfied...

On a final note, I hope we will all have a successful, prosperous and happy 2015!

PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10)

P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service

SexyPorsha - 10/10/8/10/9  - 47
Emily Crème Brulee - 9.5/10/9/10/8 – 46.5
Hot Teen Fuck - 9/9.5/10/9.5/8 - 46
Dee - 9/10/8/10/9 - 46
Maggie21 - 9/10/7/10/9 - 45
Brazilian Mel - 10/9/9.5/8/7 - 43.5
Adele4U - 9/9/7/10/8 - 43
Sweet & Kinky Nicole - 8/8/10/6.5/10 - 42.5
Vanessa$ - 9/9/8/9/7 - 42
Lola Bell - 9/9/6/9/9 - 42
Brooklyn Blue - 9/9/9/7/7 - 41
Girlfriend Dior - 8/7/7/9/8 - 39
Busty Jessica.x - 3/3/3/0/0 - 9

All-time Hall of Fame

Pandora - 10/10/10/9/8 – 47
Sylvia - 8/10/10/9/10 - 47
Nicole Foxxx - 10/10/9/9/8 - 46
Chantel - 10/8/9/9/8 - 44
Jessica - 8/9/10/9/6 - 42

west8

Addendum:

Some of you have asked why I didn’t just publish the review above immediately instead of dropping ‘breadcrumbs’ or ‘hints’. Well, there are two reasons. First, I thought it fair to give the lady concerned some time to apologise. That has still not happened. Second, I suspected that her fluffies would get in touch at the sniff of a bad review.

I was right. A member who joined UKP just yesterday sent me several messages over the course of the day. At first they were fairly subtle and began with a request that I do not divulge their content (predictably). But when they could see I was not going to bite, they dropped it for a few hours. Then tonight the most intriguing message of all arrived – the implied threat.

Make of it what you will:

Quote from: White Knight
Hello yet again

I have not contacted Porsha directly as her profile is saying she's on holiday with no specific return date and I will respect that but this afternoon I had a chat with a punter who knows her on the AW forum I think he posts on here as well sometimes, he tells me she seems to have acquired a stalker. Apparently someone she's seen recently has managed to obtain some information about her, her real name her personal phone number and perhaps her home address, obviously this has really worried her and may explain why it's difficult to contact her at the moment, it may even explain a lack lustre performance if you've seen her recently.

Luckily she works at Chelsea cloisters and as you know it's a very WG friendly place, if she can remember roughly the days and times when she's seen this gentleman she can grab a picture of him from the CCTV and tell him she's going to put it on ugly mugs or in the dangerous punter section on P'net. I know another WG at the Cloisters who dealt with a similar problem in this way, the threat alone was enough to put a stop to it. I'll wait until her profile shows some signs of life and let her know what to do but if you contact her before then please pass on this advice.

I don't know, trolls, stalkers why can't people just go along enjoy a good shag and leave it at that.

Admin, if you need the nick of the newly-registered White Knight, please let me know.

d00fer

Erm... thanks for sharing I guess, but WTF were you thinking? Surely her behaviour was apparent early on in your 'arrangement' yet you continued on so you could have bareback sex with her in a jacuzzi for free?

I'm not defending her (never seen her) or taking sides, but fuck me, it doesn't paint your behaviour very well either

Stealthshagger

I'm not sure this is a review, either. It sounds more like an attempted affair and the obvious consequences of that with a wg. Some of the statements have immense gravity, like drug use, bareback, etc.

Whilst I appreciate this forum is for us punters and punters first, it seems heavy claims like this about an affair attempt might actually mean she should be responding here. 

Others might disagree, but for me punting is paid sex. The paying is security in that it is for convenience and keeps it a transaction. I don't know what to make of the bareback for example. If you had an affair sorta maybe, it isnt a punting bareback, though I assume was have bareback with their partners.   

I don't really know what to make of all this. I jut don't see how it's a review, either.

west8

Erm... thanks for sharing I guess, but WTF were you thinking? Surely her behaviour was apparent early on in your 'arrangement' yet you continued on so you could have bareback sex with her in a jacuzzi for free?

I'm not defending her (never seen her) or taking sides, but fuck me, it doesn't paint your behaviour very well either

No, it wasn't apparent 'early on'. Quite the opposite in fact .. as the review explains.

Where did I mention that the Jacuzzi 'experience was 'free'? Sex is never free - and neither was that.

Stealthshagger

Your first post States you saw her in and out of work.

west8

Your first post States you saw her in and out of work.

Correct. 'In' as a punter paying for sex. 'Out' as a non-paying friend/punter/whatever (always platonic).

I am under no illusions that I was ever anything more than a paying punter one way or another. She certainly never put her hand in her pocket.

Stealthshagger

To say it like it is, it seems like you get emotional attachment syndrome and saw it as more than it was. You even had paid bareback with someone you say is a drug user who has had sex with thousands (as you out it, I have zero idea of the numbers). That takes one hell of a blindness for reality from my perspective.  The problem reading this, or one of them anyway, is that it seems like you thought affair she thought regular or cash cow. When it goes wrong or as you say you realise you've been played for a fool, you get angry or bitter. To a rationale mind it raises questions over the intent here, when you write clearly catastrophic things for her business (that would put others off banging her).

See the dilemma for those of us reading this? I speak for myself of course.

d00fer

No, it wasn't apparent 'early on'. Quite the opposite in fact .. as the review explains.

Where did I mention that the Jacuzzi 'experience was 'free'? Sex is never free - and neither was that.

Sorry if I'm misreading it, and I'm not interested in getting into a semantic and quote meaning discussion.

You did state that you'd overlooked her alcoholism, tardiness and temperamental personality as you liked her independent mind and general joie de vivre. I assume that was early on in your agreement and your review doesn't imply otherwise.

On the subject of the bareback Jacuzzi experience, you're right and don't say that it was 'free', however you freely admit that you had numerous meetings both in and 'out' of work. Again I'm assuming that this meant that by 'out' of work you weren't paying the full rates and were paying for something in kind. I see since that this wasn't the case.

<edit: might change my mind about posting again>
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 01:40:13 am by d00fer »

west8

To say it like it is, it seems like you get emotional attachment syndrome and saw it as more than it was. You even had paid bareback with someone you say is a drug user who has had sex with thousands (as you out it, I have zero idea of the numbers). That takes one hell of a blindness for reality from my perspective.  The problem reading this, or one of them anyway, is that it seems like you thought affair she thought regular or cash cow. When it goes wrong or as you say you realise you've been played for a fool, you get angry or bitter. To a rationale mind it raises questions over the intent here, when you write clearly catastrophic things for her business (that would put others off banging her).

See the dilemma for those of us reading this? I speak for myself of course.

You are seriously wide of the mark. For multiple reasons. I don't 'do' EAS.

The nature and extent of this 'arrangement' are laid bare in our communications which discussed everything from the minutiae of daily life to how much she needed to stop working.

Second, you are making the incorrect assumption that I mean a 'love affair'. I'm using the word 'affair' as a noun.

d00fer

So you entered in to an 'agreement' with a WG, paid for sex normally, but got bareback as an unlisted extra (additional money or not), paid for expenses socially and then got dissatisfied when she turned out to be more unstable than you initially thought?

hpsauce1950

hi west8,

Are you not worried of getting outed by her?

west8

So you entered in to an 'agreement' with a WG, paid for sex normally, but got bareback as an unlisted extra (additional money or not), paid for expenses socially and then got dissatisfied when she turned out to be more unstable than you initially thought?

Good question. The agreement was more a mutual understanding that time together was enjoyable - if you read my first review of Porsha, that will become clear. For example, we had the discussion about 'payment' very early on. I insisted on paying and made it very clear that I did not want anything - at all - for 'free'. Precisely to keep this as regimented and to avoid awkward misunderstandings.

I would therefore always pay upon arrival at her place - at a reduced rate - as per her instruction. I would never pay when we went out. I think I mentioned on another thread that when I asked her why she wanted me to stay so long at her place on meet #2 (6/7 hours) without additional payment, her reply was that she was only charging me £20 per hour.

That said, she made it abundantly clear when she stated 'it's not free'. I was happy she clarified that at meeting #2 and that is how I wanted it.

It's also important to mention that those who have treated her with kindness have experienced similar treatment. I discussed this with them by PM to establish if my experience was unique. It was not - at least not entirely. The Colombian Marching Power was also mentioned, but I saw that with my own eyes, so needed no corroboration as it were.

hp: No, I am not. I get outed, she gets sued. Simple as that.

Goofy85

The title of this review suggests bareback as a negative aspect, yet you were happy to engage in bareback sex in her jacuzzi, describing it as 'enjoyable'.

west8

The title of this review suggests bareback as a negative aspect, yet you were happy to engage in bareback sex in her jacuzzi, describing it as 'enjoyable'.

Are you stating that a Service Provider offering such a service is a positive?

Moreover, how does enjoyment enter into the equation. The two things are separate entirely.

Goofy85

Moreover, how does enjoyment enter into the equation. The two things are separate entirely.

Nope. I am wondering why you decided to engage in this practice? Negative results or not. Another punter recently got barracked for this as barebacking is simply a no-no.

Stealthshagger

I think his point is that you slate her for something you liked 'enjoyed'. And were a willing participant it, it is implied.  If you bareback, why are you slating her for it?

west8

Nope. I am wondering why you decided to engage in this practice? Negative results or not. Another punter recently got barracked for this.

We got carried away. It was foolish and we discussed it the following day. I had no regrets at the time as the evening had been bizarrely intimate in more ways than one.

In fact, it was most surreal. At around 5am her Tanzanian flatmate arrived home totally off her head and was all over me. Porsha was clearly uncomfortable and so was I.

That was when I tried to leave, but got the whole 'I can't believe you are going home to your wife after what just happened' speech.

The following day it was made abundantly clear to Porsha that that was not acceptable.

d00fer

At what point in the agreement did you get concerns about her behaviour / witness drug use / alcoholism / experience tardiness or a temperamental personality / get sporadic and frequent text messages from her?

I'm really just struggling to understand why you didn't just 'nope' the fuck out of there early on and why you'd engage in bareback sex with her.

west8

I think his point is that you slate her for something you liked 'enjoyed'. And were a willing participant it, it is implied.  If you bareback, why are you slating her for it?

The Review is of a Service Provider. Are you saying that I should mention the bareback as a positive aspect of service provision?

Just because I found it pleasurable does not make it acceptable. On the contrary, it was first and foremost her responsibility (as owner of the 'hardware') to ensure that it never happened in the first place.

Goofy85

We got carried away. It was foolish and we discussed it the following day. I had no regrets at the time as the evening had been bizarrely intimate in more ways than one.

In fact, it was most surreal. At around 5am her Tanzanian flatmate arrived home totally off her head and was all over me. Porsha was clearly uncomfortable and so was I.

That was when I tried to leave, but got the whole 'I can't believe you are going home to your wife after what just happened' speech.

The following day it was made abundantly clear to Porsha that that was not acceptable.

I am satisfied with this response (not that you have a duty to satisfy me). I can understand getting carried away. We are human, and are all fallible. And you have clearly condemned it in your reply to myself. It just wasn't clear in the review itself whether you were condemning or brushing it under the carpet. I am glad you told her it was unacceptable.

d00fer

On the contrary, it was first and foremost her responsibility (as owner of the 'hardware') to ensure that it never happened in the first place.

Sorry but that is fucking bullshit.

west8

At what point in the agreement did you get concerns about her behaviour / witness drug use / alcoholism / experience tardiness or a temperamental personality / get sporadic and frequent text messages from her?

I'm really just struggling to understand why you didn't just 'nope' the fuck out of there early on and why you'd engage in bareback sex with her.

As mentioned in the review, there were hints that something was awry midway. I'm no expert in escort psychology, but one very, very well reviewed escort on this forum demonstrates what I believe to be characteristics often associated with Aspergers.

Point being: it's easy to attribute certain behaviour to eccentricity, personality, drug use, alcoholism or simple acting up to avoid 'service'. Moreover, I have met a great number of girls who like their drink - and their marching power.

I have never had a girl pass out on me - twice. The first time was alcohol - we both drank a fair bit that evening. The second time the slurred speech and dilated pupils were blindingly obvious.

west8

+1

So you are both of the opinion that a WG offering bareback is perfectly fine - and that it should always be the responsibility of the punter to refuse the offering?

Strange. I seem to recall that BB as a service provision was generally frowned upon. If I'm wrong in that assumption, my apologies.

Goofy85

So you are both of the opinion that a WG offering bareback is perfectly fine - and that it should always be the responsibility of the punter to refuse the offering?

Strange. I seem to recall that BB as a service provision was generally frowned upon. If I'm wrong in that assumption, my apologies.

I think what they are saying is…

It is up to both parties. It is up to the WG NOT to offer it. And it is up to the punter to refuse it IF offered.

Just because you are offered, doesn't mean you have to accept. Although as mentioned earlier, it does seem like a situation where it was easy to get carried away, and you have expressed regret at this and condemned bareback.

west8

It is up to both parties. It is up to the WG NOT to offer it. And it is up to the punter to refuse it IF offered.

I agree with that 100%. But who has the primary responsibility .. the WG or the punter?

Stealthshagger

That's rich coming from the bare backer. I haven't barebacked, you have. Don't get righteous with me, rawdogger.

Goofy85

I agree with that 100%. But who has the primary responsibility .. the WG or the punter?

I like your writing, and am not one of your 'critics', but this feels like a trolling question.

Both. It takes two to have sex. She can't physically force you to bareback her.

WGs are free to offer this. Men are free to accept it. But it is frowned upon for obvious reasons.

west8

That's rich coming from the bare backer. I haven't barebacked, you have. Don't get righteous with me, rawdogger.

It was a genuine question: are you stating you believe a WG offering BB as a service is in the right?

Don't try and avoid it by deflecting from the question at hand.

Stealthshagger

It was a genuine question: are you stating you believe a WG offering BB as a service is in the right?

Don't try and avoid it by deflecting from the question at hand.

I'm not deflecting. As I say and have said many times, I don't bareback. I wouldn't bareback. I don't agree with it either. Why don't you stop deflecting from that you did bareback.

west8

I'm not deflecting. As I say and have said many times, I don't bareback. I wouldn't bareback. I don't agree with it either. Why don't you stop deflecting from that you did bareback.

If I wished to deflect from the fact I was at the very least equally in the wrong, I would have made no mention of the BB, would I?

Moreover, I have made my opinion and experience of what happened public as a warning to others that Porsha tends to react peculiarly to politeness and kindness.

Of those that have (very) positively reviewed her on this forum, three are permanently banned. See my initial review and the following thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46410.0

OldAdmin

Admin, if you need the nick of the newly-registered White Knight, please let me know.

You can click the report button on their PM.

Offline iPad3

Yawn, fuck me westie people start to ignore you so you pull a stunt like this, are you really suggesting we believe that a man who wont wait 10 mins past an agreed meeting time is prepared to put with what your describing, I'm not buying it.

Obviously nobody can disprove any of your claims but all I'll say is that I won't be seeing any of the girls you've reviewed, but please do carry on posting them so we all know which ones to steer clear of.

Shame as HTF was next but not now!!

Dave2014

Read the OP post but not the rest. Let me say summarise what I got from reading this:

(1)   This is NOT a review. This is a whinge and attempt to assassinate the character and destroy the business/life of a prostitute who you had got fluffy about but who went sour on you (hence, mentioning bareback, drugs, alcohol, emotional issues).

(2)   You were having bareback sex with a prostitute who you say is on drugs.

Nice.

Despite the continually criticisms by other punters on here West8, I initially thought you were an okay guy and they were just giving you a hard time. But after reading this self-absorbed and self-serving trash, I see they might have had a point.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 08:38:47 am by Dave2014 »

d00fer

Goofy was right. The bit that gets me most is that despite you being against BB you still did it and somehow delusionally believe that it's more the WG's responsibility not to offer and if a punter takes her up on it, the punter is somehow not to blame for not refusing.

It's the responsibility of both parties, no primary or secondary responsibility needed

Offline lewishamguy

Apparently the barebacking issue was raised by a poster in another review

:rolleyes:

Tom5334

Apparently the barebacking issue was raised by a poster in another review

:rolleyes:

That jibe by Bradshaw was aimed at me, after my positive review.
Let me say again, I did not BB. Don't know where Bradshaw dragged that one up from, possibly a White Knight in a roundabout way?

figleaf

This is messed up - its not a review of a punt, its what was crossing into a personal relationship gone bad + a public character assasination.  What an asshole to air your dirty laundry like this!

Offline Bigus Dickus

I dare say that any prossies reading this will blacklist you as a bareback punter!

Offline palatino

W8 has been called a fantasist by others before, and I agree. I don't think half of what he writes is true as things just don't add up. He claims to shag copious numbers of prostitutes and I ask myself how does he find the time and the money (not from work, as he's busy punting) and at the same time claims to be a family man, writing "I informed her on one occasion that I needed to be home by 6:30am as I like to spend time with my children before they go to school". What kind of a wife accepts that, I ask?
All this is only possible in fairy tale land  :wackogirl: and the fantasy affair he has with Porsha is part of this. Why do I even bother replying! :angry:

Offline akauya

Let me get this. You are married, prostitute offers you bareback, you go for it...  and you ask who has the primary responsibility the WG or the punter?  :wacko:

Offline nigel4498

The moral here is, "find them, pay them,  fuck them, leave them.
Never become involved in a prossies private life.

west8

W8 has been called a fantasist by others before, and I agree. I don't think half of what he writes is true as things just don't add up. He claims to shag copious numbers of prostitutes and I ask myself how does he find the time and the money (not from work, as he's busy punting) and at the same time claims to be a family man, writing "I informed her on one occasion that I needed to be home by 6:30am as I like to spend time with my children before they go to school". What kind of a wife accepts that, I ask?
All this is only possible in fairy tale land  :wackogirl: and the fantasy affair he has with Porsha is part of this. Why do I even bother replying! :angry:

Onle proles like your good self have to work, Palatino. I'm sorry, but that is simply the way it is. :drinks:

What sort of wife accepts that? One that is away, perhaps?

I should also add that I would welcome Porsha's rebuttal to a single claim made in the opening review. My account is considered and factual.

Puntico, et al: if I wished to assassinate the character of this particular lady, I could have gone a hell of a lot further and published correspondence which (with the benefit of hindsight), clearly demonstrates a Jekyll and Hyde personality. It wasn't until the straw broke the camel's back in deepest, darkest Kent that it became apparent precisely how serious Porsha's issues are.

iPad: I'm sure the ladies of London are trembling at the thought of potential lost earnings.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I suggest that this "review" is taken with a huge pinch of salt.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

west8

I suggest that this "review" is taken with a huge pinch of salt.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

As is your right Jimmy. That implies you believe the content is fictitious and/or outrageous. Take your pick.

I note that the White Knight who joined yesterday and to whom I refer in post #2 is busy online as I write this.

Offline nigel4498

Quote from ipad, " obviously nobody can disprove any of your claims but all I'll say is that I won't be seeing any of the girls you've reviewed."
+1
and four off my hotlist now.
TF west8 never got to see Platinum Cindy though as I have booked her in February.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 10:49:31 am by nigel4498 »

Offline Rocket Scientist

The moral here is, "find them, pay them,  fuck them, leave them.
Never become involved in a prossies private life.

A mantra for all punters to heed. 

Had SexyPorsha (...or Portia )  on my To Do list.  Feels like this thread has taken away that desire. Shame

west8

My late uncle often told me "If it floats, flys or fucks, don't buy it ... rent it."

After this debacle, I can finally see why.  :drinks:

Offline Silver Birch

hp: No, I am not. I get outed, she gets sued. Simple as that.

On what grounds can you sue a wg if she 'outs' you?

You pay a prostitute for sex and she tells your wife.

Is it really possible to successfully sue a prostitute if she exposes meetings that actually occurred?