Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anastasia, Sudbury - Real pics?  (Read 1420 times)

Offline chodu1

This seems a bit too good to be true: External Link/Members Only

I'm not being lazy (!) and have tried tineye and GRIS but nothing comes up.

Has anyone seen her before I TOFTT tomorrow.

Thanks.

BeesKnees

You can do a search for info on a wg by putting her aw id number in the search box.

Pics might not have hits on goog or tineye, but she lists BB on the profile so your call mate

Online jsparky

If its too good to be true; its too good to be true.

What do you expect from Romanian WG offer BB? Its a real person, real photos, just don't expect the WG you meet will be the person in the photo! :dash:

Offline Tonyleung

I'm not being lazy (!)
Thanks.

I maybe belabouring the obvious, but Bareback? c'mon even the word sounds wrong.  :vomit:

Offline chodu1

Re the Bareback it seems she has ticked everything and so I doubt she even does everything.

Anyway thanks to Doobie4you, I bunged the profile number into the search and this (amongst others came up)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37510.msg508469#msg508469

Still nothing concrete though and being a bit bored I am still kind of tempted to go take a look anyway but wondering if Sergei etc will let me walk out in good health if its a B'n'S!

Feedback later if I TOFTT

Thanks chaps.

1dt

most of her ticked likes are disputed by her own q & a, so doubt if bareback is on the cards:  :hi:

. Q. DO I DO ORAL WITH OUT CONDON?IS IT EXTRA?   A. A. YES I DO, BUT IT ALL DEPENDS FROM CLIENT TO CLIENT... I HAVE TO SEE YOU FIRST AND THEN I WILL DEICDE IF I CAN DO IT... AND ALSO, YES I DO CHARGE EXTRA ... SOMETIMES... IT ALL DEPENDS OF HOW LONG YOU ARE GOING TO STAY WITH ME...

Q. Q. Do you do rimming?   A. A. Only receiving not giving

johnnyboy61

This thread is also quite extensive: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42337.msg570863#msg570863
Also with regard to the Q & A I shouldn't think they mean anything at all in terms of the service that she offers as they look as if they are copied and pasted from other profiles thus the duplicated Qs and As.

johnnyboy61

.......can't help but admire her latest pictures though.....if only..?