Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - London - Polish Princess  (Read 5407 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bigus Dickus

External Link/Members Only

I've been meaning go see Michelle for a long time based on her many positive reviews on here! When I saw she was moving away she was pretty much fully booked but agreed to see me on the morning she was checking out of her hotel.

Comms were great. Booked a 90 minute incall at her hotel located near Fullham Broadway. I asked her to wear some nice fishnets but she was travelling light so she didn't have them with her! I replied that they weren't going to stay on very long anyway!  :wackogirl:

I arrived early and a quick text to her was replied to straightaway and she was happy for me to turn up a bit early. It was an early punt anyway as she was due to be out of the hotel by midday!

When the room door opened and I stepped in I was not disappointed by Michelle. Her profile pictures don't really capture how gorgeous she is! Michelle was wearing black stockings and a matching top! COD! (Cunt On Display) My type of underwear! Lovely!  :crazy:

Straight into some lovely DFK. She offered me a shower and a drink! I just had one before travelling and she poured me some water. I got comfy, paid the dosh and she was all over me like a rash. Lots of kissing. She obviously enjoys a nice bit of tonsil hockey!

This progressed to me going down on that perfectly formed clout. I spent a long time sucking and licking her and she seemed to appreciate it with soft moans. None of your fake bollocks it would seem.

She then provided really great OWO, DT and lots of ball licking. She is really good at noshing. A bit of 69 then followed with my tongue giving her C&A a good bashing. When I tongued her hoop she told me I was very naughty!  :crazy:

From here we then did CG and then a bit of doggy where I pumped over a weeks worth of tadpoles into the rubber.

A bit of a break and a chat about stuff. She gave me a nice back rub at this point which was quite good if I do say so.

She then initiated part 2 with some gentle caressing and then full on sucking of the big fella. She had me rock solid in minutes. She really does give an incredibly good fast paced BJ! I was fizzing to fuck her after a lengthy sustained assault on my helmet by her lovely mouth. We then did Reverse GC and  more doggy. She was great on top and inbetween spurts of me pounding her from below she then took over and ride me like she was doing the last 200 yards in the Grand National!

After I pounded her lovely arse from behind she then noshed hungrily at my cock and brought me to a earth shattering pop2 all over her lovely tits. Wow what a lovey set of naturals with responsive nipples she has!  :wacko:

After a clean up we had about 10 minutes left and rather than rest up she continued kissing and cuddling me. I then had a nice bath and another chat about duos and future possibilities before I departed. We chatted a bit I left well after my time was complete.

I must say Michelle is a lovely girl and provides a fantastic GFE service. I really should have went to see her before she decided to move. I look forward to a duo at some point when she pops back to London.

You brummies are in for a treat!

:hi:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Bloody hell, I think you have just written up my encounter this week too (minus the rimming and massage) - but with your usual brilliant elan, which I couldn't quite muster  :drinks:

Offline Bigus Dickus

I hate my iPad when typing reviews. I didn't have a bath I had a shower and I got a small towel but bigger than the flannel like object one of the previous punters had!  :lol:

Oh when I wrote pounding her arse I meant her tight cunt in doggy.

password02

Bloody hell, I think you have just written up my encounter this week too (minus the rimming and massage) - but with your usual brilliant elan, which I couldn't quite muster  :drinks:

Nice review Again for Michelle indi - she has the full package and has excellent oral skills for both DTBJ and DFK -

Image her & Platinum Cindy sucking your dick side to side and then pounding PC as she is sucking & Licking Michelle's pussy!!

Now that is worth the entrance money to see and keep in your memory bank for later wanking!!!

Thanks for posting Mr BD  :thumbsup:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nice review Again for Michelle indi - she has the full package and has excellent oral skills for both DTBJ and DFK -

Image her & Platinum Cindy sucking your dick side to side and then pounding PC as she is sucking & Licking Michelle's pussy!!

Now that is worth the entrance money to see and keep in your memory bank for later wanking!!!

Thanks for posting Mr BD  :thumbsup:

Michelle has mentioned Cindy both times I have seen her. I think she's trying to sell me a duo  ;).

I'm not sure (performance and more rudeness apart) if Cindy is my type. Also not sure if I'm willing to pay double bubble for same time. Maybe one day.

d00fer

Michelle has mentioned Cindy both times I have seen her. I think she's trying to sell me a duo  ;).

I'm not sure (performance and more rudeness apart) if Cindy is my type. Also not sure if I'm willing to pay double bubble for same time. Maybe one day.

I'm biased, but you should go for it. Had a great duo session with them, which given that it was the first time I'd met either of them only speaks to the quality of both of them. Will happily be kind of repeating at the end of the month.

password02

I have done both Several times and I would say that you do need at least x1 3some session with these girls.

Agree its double dosh and perhaps expensive so not for everyone.

:hi:

john_n

Don't start giving me any more ideas Mr P. My trip is getting expensive enough as it is :)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks gents. Actually PC's hourly rate is not as high as I thought (£120), but £240 for an hour is still a lot to me - especially compared to 2 hours at The Phoenix Club and 6 girls.

Anyway, this is a thread about Michelle, so I'll consider separately. Thanks again.

london

Great review. She is amazing
That is why she is in my list of polish girls in first place
You can't think about a polish girl and don't think about MI.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45916.0
She has combination of beauty , intelligent and great personality

Shame she is leaving . Wish her all d best and good luck  :drinks:

password02

She has just done a outcall to JRC and she has confirmed to him that the house/flat in Birmingham has fallen though and she needs to start to look at other premisses - She was going to move in next week but as that has fallen though she is back to square 1 and has to start all over again.

So no longer 'Last days in London' Perhaps she may do another week or 2 in a London hotel and offer in calls again until she moves to Birmingham.

Happy Days

london

Offline Bigus Dickus

I forgot to mention that Michelle said that my RO was almost as good as Cindy's! I am now hoping that Cindy will give me a nice demo (on Michelle) and some training so I can improve my bean flicking skills!

:wacko:

password02

I forgot to mention that Michelle said that my RO was almost as good as Cindy's! I am now hoping that Cindy will give me a nice demo (on Michelle) and some training so I can improve my bean flicking skills!

:wacko:

Ha Ha she told me that MY RO skills were actually BETTER than Cindy's

Offline sticko

That news has made my Monday.  I'm sorry the house fell through and all but it means I get to join the M.I. queue for the next few weeks.

S

Offline bigjim

she is coming to Birmingham  :yahoo:

happy days  :dance: :dance: :hi:

BJim

Offline Bigus Dickus

Ha Ha she told me that MY RO skills were actually BETTER than Cindy's

Sounds like you've thrown down the oral gauntlet! Maybe we can start a thread for the prossies to review punters skills! I would imagine we're all going to be sexual athletes of Olympic proportions on there!

:lol:

Offline Alpunt79

That news has made my Monday.  I'm sorry the house fell through and all but it means I get to join the M.I. queue for the next few weeks.

S

...short for "Mission Impossible" queue  ;)

Birmingham's (short-term) loss is our gain - I'm certainly hoping to get round two in before she leaves  :)
Banned reason: Obsessed, possible stalker.
Banned by: daviemac

password02

Trying to book her now but its like the January sales out there - the queue goes all the way round the corner and its a t least 5 man deep.

WTF is going on!!!

Guys you need to calm down and let me get in as you all know I am 1 of her favorites and you all need to get behind me please.

Hope that is all now clear

Dodo

BJim
Fuck me.......what train is she catching :P

Quesadilla

Trying to book her now but its like the January sales out there - the queue goes all the way round the corner and its a t least 5 man deep.

WTF is going on!!!

Guys you need to calm down and let me get in as you all know I am 1 of her favorites and you all need to get behind me please.

Hope that is all now clear
Must be losing your touch PW? Think these young whippersnappers like Alfie have turned her head.

Now shuffle over and make way in the queue there's a good lad!  :hi:

dilettante

BJim
Even better is imagining the look on Jimmy RC's face when he reads this!  :dance:

Offline bigjim

she is in the HL and I will be first in the queue Michelle when are you coming ?

Jimmy RC can drive up in his cab  :drinks:

Offline Bigus Dickus

she is in the HL and I will be first in the queue Michelle when are you coming ?

I think we've decided to keep her down here!   :music:

password02

The flat she was going to rent in Birmingham had a reception area with a security guard who was going to vet all guests in or out of the main block - This would have been a waste of time to live and do her work there so she pulled out and now back to square 1 with finding another location and new flat. This may take a few more weeks so perhaps she will be in London for at least another 2 weeks and I hope to book her before she goes up North

Offline bigjim

well if she needs any help I an sure I can find one around the corner from me  :D

squeezebox

BJim

FFS Alabama! no wonder she's changed her mind.

dilettante

well if she needs any help I an sure I can find one around the corner from me  :D
There's a spare room in my house - so long as the floors are scrubbed, the clothes washed, and the washing-up done, I don't care what she does while I'm out at work ...

1dt

There's a spare room in my house - so long as the floors are scrubbed, the clothes washed, and the washing-up done, I don't care what she does while I'm out at work ...

2 free blowjobs and a sunday shag from her as rent payment??? any good to you?? :yahoo: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: