Author Topic: Reliable London Agency  (Read 672 times)

Offline castle_slave

Hi
I am coming to London for a work trip later this week. I am staying in a chain hotel in Covent Garden. As its a work thing, i am not certain of my timings so reluctant to book anyone too far in advance for an outcall to the hotel as I might need to change timings etc and that it a pain for all.

Can you recommend a good reliable (not too expensive) agency who could do short notice outcalls in central London or are there any AW who fit the bill?

My choice is limited given my short notice, but ideally, under 35, slim and attractive!

Thanks a lot

Offline dildosaggins

External Link/Members Only

They have a reliable "Available now" section, and quite a number of their girls are reviewed on here.

Offline Punting2022

External Link/Members Only

They have a reliable "Available now" section, and quite a number of their girls are reviewed on here.

Diva Babylon, Barracuda girls.

Girls face shown so you know not ugly. Selfies videos etc