Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: watersports  (Read 4903 times)

Offline fettish008

Has anyone on here tried watersports if so how was it for you and would you recommend it?

Offline Trevor12

Never tried it. I'm not sure I'd enjoy it (giving or receiving) but it's on the bucket list for the future.

I'd definitely enjoy watching a WG have a wee though, while wanking me off.

Offline cueball

Watersports don't float my boat

Offline 385North

Floats my boat (receiving, not giving) and deffo on the bucket list for this year. Top to bottom head to toe if please, my lady.

Offline socks

Has anyone on here tried watersports if so how was it for you and would you recommend it?
Yes it's great but I've only taken from girls I find very attractive (whereas other services I am generally more bothered about her attitude/skill than her looks). I much prefer receiving to giving and it's best if they piss straight in my mouth so I can drink it

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

Yes it's great but I've only taken from girls I find very attractive (whereas other services I am generally more bothered about her attitude/skill than her looks). I much prefer receiving to giving and it's best if they piss straight in my mouth so I can drink it
Are you guys serious? Don't mean to be disrespectful to your likes or anything.
I'm really asking if you enjoy drinking piss.

Offline threechilliman

I'd recommend it. I did it for the first time in November with a girl who really enjoys it. She 'poured' me a glass which I downed quite easily - no great taste - just like warm water really. Then I nearly fucking drowned her as I'd been bursting for about 10mins. She gulped it down, gargled it etc. No doubt in my mind that she really does get off on it, and this got me pretty hot too.

Try it, you might like it!

tcm

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I'd recommend it. I did it for the first time in November with a girl who really enjoys it. She 'poured' me a glass which I downed quite easily - no great taste - just like warm water really. Then I nearly fucking drowned her as I'd been bursting for about 10mins. She gulped it down, gargled it etc. No doubt in my mind that she really does get off on it, and this got me pretty hot too.

Try it, you might like it!

tcm

Your taking the Piss!
Have you got a link? Have to see this girl intrigued?

Offline iPad3

Love having my cock pissed on and if she's properly hydrated don't mind a bit in the mouth either!!

london

Sorry for asking
How you guys can enjoy giving or receiving WS or I heard sometime people they receive or giving hard sport
With all respect I think all of these are very disgusting
Nothing is better than natural sex for me

yorkshire123

Not for me but I did get shit on once.
A combination of my ex-wife, her solicitor & the incompetent cunt I used guaranteed that I got covered in the fucking stuff  :dash:

Offline ForrestGump

Sorry for asking...

You're asking nothing. All you're doing is telling how you can't understand others' different sexual preferences. Get over yourself.

Offline Hungarian Lover

Yes a bit kinky but why not I like to try it one time, with the right girl of course.

Offline ForrestGump

External Link/Members Only

I had Lucy pee on me earlier in the year. It was an item on my bucket list and I enjoyed it.

She had me lay on my back in the bath and stood over me. She then emptied her bladder over me, mostly on my body but a bit in my mouth too.

She's a good girl to see if you want to try ws. She may also be able to satisfy some of your other kinks. Try the tie and tease if you do see her. It's very good.  ;)

london

You're asking nothing. All you're doing is telling how you can't understand others' different sexual preferences. Get over yourself.
The point is I can't see this as sexcual preferences

Offline hendrix

I love it, more as a giver but sometimes like having my cock pissed on. One of my favourite things is a girl fucking me in cowgirl in a large shower room (as some London hotels have) and have another girl piss on us both. Very important that all parties have drunk a LOT of water and the piss is clear.

Offline threechilliman

Your taking the Piss!
Have you got a link? Have to see this girl intrigued?

Here you go mate. She's awesome and will do pretty much anything - with enthusiam!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43701.0

I love it, more as a giver but sometimes like having my cock pissed on. One of my favourite things is a girl fucking me in cowgirl in a large shower room (as some London hotels have) and have another girl piss on us both. Very important that all parties have drunk a LOT of water and the piss is clear.

Very important indeed....

tcm

Ben4454

Not interested in watersports at all. The idea is quite disgusting to me also.

Offline knightofthegarter

It is great fun.I have received so far but not given yet. For me the warm sensation is almost like receiving a (pleasant) electric shock. It is something I only got into fairly recently, in my last stint punting, before having a fairly long break from this hobby. It is not something I would want to do on every punt and I do like to have a shower straight afterwards. Also I would only want to do this with a wg I had established a good rapport with.

Offline socks

Are you guys serious? Don't mean to be disrespectful to your likes or anything.
I'm really asking if you enjoy drinking piss.
Out of the right woman, oh yes. Bottling it and taking it home for later is probably next on my bucket list in the pee dept. That or the idea someone else highlighted of a threesome where I'm fucking one girl while the other pisses on us. Yum yum.

Offline iPad3

So we understand each other then, you enjoy having sex with the nice girls you meet and I'll enjoy myself by fucking some nasty whore senseless whilst her mate either fucks my ass with a strap on or pisses on the two of us......simples!!!

Offline ianp1976

The one time I tried watersports the girl told me we had to have sex first after which she got me to lie down in the bathroom and peed on me.  Having already had sex the moment had passed and the expereince was rubbish.  I had envisaged the watersports would come first, which would lead to the sex, is this the ususal way?

I plan on giving it another go.

Offline Roth

Not for me but I did get shit on once.
A combination of my ex-wife, her solicitor & the incompetent cunt I used guaranteed that I got covered in the fucking stuff  :dash:

I can imagine the feeling.

Offline MikeBWales

I've done it once with me pissing on her rather than she pissing on me.  It enjoyed it at the time but have not repeated the experience.  I suppose that's the beauty of AW, you can find a WG to do pretty much anything you like.  Why not have a go if it's something you fancy trying, you can tick it off the list and decide whether it's for you

Offline Sedlmayer

The point is I can't see this as sexcual preferences

Piss off then.....

Seriously though, I love W/S, giving and receiving, and especially as part of a FFM threesome.
There used to be a Czech girl called Claudi, just off Baker St, who had a friend who would join in and I had some amazing multiple piss parties with them, back in the day.

Offline socks

The one time I tried watersports the girl told me we had to have sex first after which she got me to lie down in the bathroom and peed on me.  Having already had sex the moment had passed and the expereince was rubbish.  I had envisaged the watersports would come first, which would lead to the sex, is this the ususal way?

I plan on giving it another go.
You definitely got it the wrong way round.

Offline Sedlmayer

:thumbsup:

Offline Roth

You definitely got it the wrong way round.

Piss first then shag.  Only way to do it properly IMHO.  :cool:

Offline NIK

It always makes me smile when punters condemn an activity as disgusting. As I have repeatedly said we are all different.

For example I would find 'parties' where the cock inevitably outnumbers the fanny as disgusting, but lots of people love them and I don't condemn them.
Similarly there are a few men who like having things inserts in their cocks. Even the thought of that makes me cringe.   :scare:

For the record I love receiving w/s but had been punting for many years before I discovered this.
However when I was a teenager many years before I ever punted I read a letter in a men's magazine about the practice and it turned me on back them, so the seed must have been sown.  :)

Offline jawill

I really enjoy it. It's very intimate and feels naughty. Have given and received though I find receiving more fun. Especially when she grabs your face and pulls out into her soaking wet pussy afterwards.

Offline threechilliman

I really enjoy it. It's very intimate and feels naughty. Have given and received though I find receiving more fun. Especially when she grabs your face and pulls out into her soaking wet pussy afterwards.

I found the giving and receiving enjoyable but in different ways and can understand why someone might enjoy one but not the other

tcm

Offline Swsnapper

Tried it a few times with civvies during the honeymoon period of sex life.  Me and the wife used to partake regularly, normally her pissing over me whilst I knocked one out. 

Enjoy it whilst in the shower or bath both ways, can't imagine it being that fun on the old king siZe mattress even with a plastic sheet!

Justanotheruser

Really up for this and know a few girls happy receive but frustratingly I am a really shy pisser...can't think of a way round it.

Offline Sedlmayer

Really up for this and know a few girls happy receive but frustratingly I am a really shy pisser...can't think of a way round it.

I had to train a regular who was really shy like you. Before the session we went to her local bar and I made her keep drinking until she was dying for a piss. We then hurried back to her flat and clothes off straight into the bathroom where she had no problem at all pissing profusely.
The inhibition as to pissing on another person is very strong but if you need to badly enough the inhibition fades.

Offline hendrix

I had to train a regular who was really shy like you. Before the session we went to her local bar and I made her keep drinking until she was dying for a piss. We then hurried back to her flat and clothes off straight into the bathroom where she had no problem at all pissing profusely.
The inhibition as to pissing on another person is very strong but if you need to badly enough the inhibition fades.

I was trained by a regular who loved it a few years ago :D she lay in the bathtub and got me to drink loads of water and then piss in the toilet as usual, and then switch over mid-flow :lol: I couldn't miss as the tub was right next to the bowl and I certainly couldn't stop! Job done!

Offline unclepokey

I enjoy a bit of w/s from time to time. It's not a very frequent thing I ask for as a receiver and there's only one girl I now see who herself is a receiver.
Another girl by whom I'd love to be pissed on tells me she simply can't get herself to 'go' if anybody else is present.
Drinking a pint of water prior to the event is a complete must in my view.
A few years ago I had a number of punts with a voluptuous black girl 'Shiny' in St Albans. She was a w/s enthusiast and at each visit I was encouraged to see how big a lake I could create in the area bounded by her chest and her held and pressed-together breasts. After I'd finished and overflowed her she'd let the waterfall drown my cock.
I think Shiny has either retired or returned to Africa.

Offline Rocket Scientist

Can W/S be classed as a fetish? 

Definition of Fetish:  sexual arousal a person receives from a physical object, or from a specific situation. Being pissed on must be up there?

Offline Sedlmayer

Can W/S be classed as a fetish? 

Definition of Fetish:  sexual arousal a person receives from a physical object, or from a specific situation. Being pissed on must be up there?

Looks like you answered your own question, saving us the bother  :unknown:

domguy345

I have wanted to try this but looking for the right lady to do it with:

Think I have found her:

Offline socks

I have wanted to try this but looking for the right lady to do it with:

Think I have found her:

Each to their own and all that but blimey she looks like one of the last women on earth whose piss I'd pay to be dowsed in.

domguy345

There's a image in her free gallery which is so horny especially that nice ass sticking out as well, would attempt to drink her for sure.

domguy345

I've always wanted to attempt to let this beautiful lady let go in my mouth as well:

Ive never actually had the courage to do watersports for some reason, been looking for the rihhh lady, these two I would want to try for sure at losing my watersports virginity. Demi divine has video clips of her peeing and it's nice and yellow as well.

Offline redveee

I've been on both ends of W/S. My first experience was in a massage parlour that is no longer open and the girl was happy to piss on my cock in the shower as we stood face to face but her aim wasn't that good so all I knew about it was the smell and warm 'water' at my feet. The last time I was a giver and had the girl kneel down in front of me and started giving OW then I let the flow start into her mouth which she was happy to do.