Author Topic: TS - Jhully - Paris  (Read 454 times)

Offline Herbal T

I've been lurking in these forums for many years now. I saw my first ts escort at the age of 21, and im now 42. I found some great experiences here, thanks to reviews...

But this experience I just had, blew the rest out of the water. I just came back from a week in Paris, where I was fortunate enough to meet this girl (sharing here as she's arriving in London in October)

Where do I start?

Firstly, she looks so, cute, hot, and beautiful at the same time. Totally passable and 100% my type. Sexy Brazilian with perfect caramel skin and the most beautiful dark eyes I've ever seen! Shes a nice hight too,  I tower over her at 6,1.... The way im talking here sounds like I've fallen in love with her... maybe that's true ! Lol

The first night, I met Jhully she greeted me at the door with a smile. She has a very sweet and friendly attitude, and we seemed to click right away. Her English is good enough to hold a conversation.

REMOVED

 we began to kiss and feel each other's bodies. She was so sensual and got really into it. It felt so amazing when she slowly went down my body and put her beautiful soft lips around my cock. I was in heaven.

After a while of this I asked if we could 69, she said, Yes please! The heavenly experience got even better when I had her big cock in my mouth. She's a nice size, probably about 8 inches, a little larger than me at 7.5.

After a while of this she turned over on her side and offered me her beautiful ass. At this point I felt like I had hit the jackpot. Her body her legs, everything looking and feeling so perfect.

After rubbering up, I slowly slid myself inside her while she moaned. It had to be the best hole I had ever been inside, in my 42 years on planet earth. We fucked like this for a while, then changed to doggy where, where she was playing with herself till she came, at the same moment I bust one of the best nuts of my life...

Wow wow wow, we both lied back on the bed, my mind was blown... finally I knew what it was I was looking for, this experience.

I couldn't get enough, I went back the next day, and just when I thought things couldn't get better, she used her cock and fucked me so good and then we came together again this way.... words cant describe how amazing this felt.

I ended up going back every night I was in Paris... Just to say, I've never revisted another girl twice.

Don't miss this one guys. I would say she's even worth a trip to Paris! But she said shes coming to London soon and I can't wait !
 
Link to her personal website where you can contact her via WhatsApp (found on her ig profile):

Birchplace link: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 11, 2026, 02:24:32 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Firstly this took place in Paris so it goes in the Europe section of punting abroad.

More importantly though, if you want to remain a member you need to reread the rules you agreed to when you signed up taking particular notice of #30 and keep your illegal drug taking activities off the forum.

Rules

Offline Herbal T

Thanks, apologies about that. Ill make sure to leave that out of future reviews. Here's the link to her add in Paris. External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 11, 2026, 04:24:40 pm by Herbal T »