Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ameera and Hazel Round 2  (Read 2090 times)

Hornydevil247

Round 2

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms

Nothing to say other than round two was agreed at the end of round one.

The plan was for another girl to join us but this failed to materialise but not through lack of trying, Adele no reply, LilyHart no reply and Dee was busy.

Venue

Ameera's place with a short walk of Euston.

Event

Met a Hazel at Euston and made the short walk to Ameera's place.

Greeted by Ameera with some DFK and the Hazel .

Ameera went of to change so action started with Hazel and I stripping each other off during session of DFK. I had my tongue down her throat and my fingers in her pussy by the time Ameera came in looking hot in a new set of underwear she had recently bought from her visit back home. She called me a bastard for starting without her again

Three way DFK moved onto the bed with Ameera sitting on Hazel's face and me licking and fingering Hazel's pussy. On with a condom and fucked Hazel MISH whilst she licked out Ameera's pussy who was sitting on her face.

Hazel and Ameera swapped places, condom change and I then fucked Ameera in MIISH with Hazel on Ameera face being licked out.  Popped whilst fucking Ameera.

Cleaned up and then stared with three way oral and rimming session. Ameera on HD & Hazel, HD on Ameera & Hazel oral on HD and Ameera as she does not rim.

Ended three way oral and rimming session by popping into Ameera mouth and a three way snowball.

Cleaned up and resumed with more DFK session on each other and fingered Ameera and Hazel. We tied Hazel up and Ameera fucked her with a strap on in MISH whilst I fucked Ameera, with a condom, doggy style till I popped again.

Cleaned up and started again with three way DFK, oral all round and rimming apart from Hazel, who does not rim followed by Ameera bring fucked by Hazel with the strap on whilst I fucked Hazel in MISH with a condom till I popped again.

Cleaned up followed by more DFK all round, more oral and rimming all round (not HK) followed by Hazel sitting on my face being licked  and rimmed and fingered in both holes and Ameera riding my cock, with condom and end with a fifth pop in her mouth and shared the load with Hazel by snowballing.

Summary

Another fantastic threesome with the two great girls. I cannot recommend them highly enough as a duo. Great chemistry between both girls who both had a great time together even more so than our first threesome two days earlier.

HD :diablo:

password02

Another excellent session - who is going to be in Round 3?

john_n

Another excellent session - who is going to be in Round 3?

And can I borrow your money printing machine one day?  :)

Offline niluoo

wow sounds amazing, very jealous as these two are my favourites, definately something i will try and do in the future :rolleyes:

Hornydevil247

Round three

Third threesome with the two hot girls in the space off ten days.

Lots more of the same from the first two punts.

DFK all round, three way oral, HD and Ameera rimming each other and Hazel (Hazel does not rim)

Ameera fucking Hazel with a strap on with Hazel sucking my cock.

Sex with Hazel and Ameera in MISH doggy and both girls on top with one sitting on my face.

Popped twice during sex with each girl and finally popped for a third time whilst both girl took turns to suck my cock and they snowballed with my cream

In short another great punt with two hot girls  :yahoo:

HD  :diablo:

password02

FFS when did you fit these 2 in? - it seems you have been doing a session every FCKING day -

You are 1 greedy greedy  :diablo:

Hornydevil247

Hi Mr PW

About eight days ago.

HD

Offline herbie007

Hey HD

You certainly live up to your nik name mate and good for you.

Sounds like another horny session was had and glad you enjoyed. :drinks:

Hornydevil247

Hey HD

You certainly live up to your nik name mate and good for you.

Sounds like another horny session was had and glad you enjoyed. :drinks:

Thanks Herbie

I aim to please in more ways than one. :hi:

HD

d00fer

Thanks for the update HD (and all the others). I'll have to try and meet up with these two