So last month I went on an enjoyable trip to Bali, Singapore & KL. It was a bit of a friends oriented trip so not much chance for a proper punting holiday.
Bali- We were staying in Ubud, so it’s not got much of a night life, compared to other parts. Went for a massage on the main strip, can’t remember the name of the road lol, but there were girls outside and seemed like a spot that you could get HR. All the massage places seem to have just curtains in between, not personal rooms, so you can hear everything, it turned out to be a very normal massage nothing extra on offer.
I gave up with Bali after I had another similar massage the next day, and tbh the girls didn’t look great.
Singapore-
I really enjoyed my holiday in Singapore, very enjoyable night life and good place to be.
One late evening, sent a few messages looking for an erotic massage, majority of them were outcalls and would come to the room. Unfortunately I was sharing with friends so couldn’t bring back to hotel. I found one about 5 mins taxi from my hotel, in the Concorde shopping centre. Gave them a message, instantly sent me a message with photos of the girls available, so I popped down. It was expensive, I paid about £35 for the massage itself, 60 mins.
The girls don’t always look like the photo as photoshopped, so first girl I picked wasn’t upto my choice so I changed for another girl. She was from Vietnam, said she was 24, I’m pretty sure that was correct. I was clear from the beginning what I wanted, and it was 1am so she knew why I was there. Straight away a very intimate massage, which got me ready, I turned around and said how much. Ended up with about £40 for HR, and touching. She wouldn’t offer a BJ, the HR was very enjoyable as she took it very slow exactly how I asked. Very pretty girl and once I finished. She cleaned me up,
offered me a shower, I got changed, and then she took the money. I’m glad she did that as it doesn’t ruin the flow of the meeting.
I returned the next day and had the same but this time with a different girl, she was the ‘Indian’ one, I’m not sure if she was pure Indian. But definitely looked from that region of the world. Exactly same money and set up. Very happy, and very discreet.
Off to KL now, I was very excited for KL and expected good things.
Straight away I was off to Bukit Bintang, lots of girls calling for you at 1am. A good looking girl took me in, massage started good, she was touching the right places, I turn over. Nothing on offer. Very disappointed. So I went out on the streets and every time I was approached, I just asked clearly if anything else on offer. The pretty girls said no, the ones which said yes, were normally much older Thai girls and I wasn’t interested.
There are plenty of girls standing on the sides of the road who if you make
Eye contact will tell you they can take you back to hotel or come with you. Some were as low as £10 for an hour. The later the clock became, the cheaper it became. When you walk down the part of the street with all the bars etc, there are plenty of Thai, some African & Vietnamese girls who just grab your arm and straight out say what’s on offer. No one really stood out to me.
The following day, I went for a massage in a nearby 5* hotel/spa and I had a girl from Burma. She was petite and very pretty, I got lucky as originally I was meant to have an older lady 🤣
She spoke very little English, but was massage very close to my backside, but I had been given those plastic pants. I pulled them down a little more, and that was her queue to go down there and give a proper massage. She kept telling me to be quiet lol, once I turned over, I said what’s on offer, she didn’t understand much but using fingers, we ended up agreeing to about £10 for OWO. She was a pro, went on for about 5 mins or so, and she took it deep. And also she let me CIM. A £10 very well spent. She went to clean up and, came back, gave me a head massage, which was very relaxing tbh.
Overall a decent trip, but if I had more freedom, I’m sure I could’ve had more fun in both Singapore & KL.
Singapore had the better quality of girls but was far more expensive. KL was cheap and lot more on offer but I didn’t like what was on offer.
Where shall I go next?