Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Angelina  (Read 7607 times)

Pumper

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had the pleasure of a 1 hour booking on Saturday afternoon with Sexy Angelina in Bristol.

I've seen her several times before and this girl never disappoints. I paid £160 for the hour plus a small contribution for anal which I was more than happy to pay.

Angelina greeted me at the door and looked absolutely stunning. She was shower fresh and smelled and tasted great. She was dressed in sexy black underwear, her very high heals and the biggest smile I've seen for a long time. She was bright eyed and full of energy. She has a really beautiful face, amazing slim and times body and is simply a woman in her prime of life.

I was offered a drink which she got for me whilst I was in the shower. I started to get hard in the shower with the thought of what was to come and when I returned to the bedroom I was ready for action and so was Angelina!!

We've met several times and Angelina knows exactly what I want. More GFE but also with a little PSE mixed in too. She was waiting for me on the bed and she looked like my best fantasy which had become a reality! I couldn't keep my hands off her amazing body and after some friendly kissing and general groping she gave me what can only be described as an amazing blowjob. Deep, wet and with lots of eye contact. I retutned to oral and also have some attention to her perfect little ass. By now she was completely naked and I took a moment to admire her perfect body. I sat on the chair in her room and watched while she played with herself. The mirror in the bedroom helps to see her perform from a variety of angles and every one is a winner!

On with thw condom and we started having full on sex. She's a very energetic girl and I'm a one shot guy but can last for 45 mins easy. I think we were well matched and kept up the pace for a good 40 mins. Everything I wanted for her she gave to me with passion and energy. We experimented with some new positions and these were done expertly. I had a bit of fun with some and she has a good sense of humour and is willing to try.

She has a great attitude and is eager to please her clients. I was aware of the time slipping by and so was ready to cum. She let me cum on her lovely tits and the mental picture I have of this moment will last for a long time.

We cleaned up, had a good chat about a variety of things and then it was time for me to go. It was the best visit I've ever had with her mainly because of her attitude but also because she seems to have become a very beautiful young lady and is clearly looking after herself. I think she's been in the gym a lot and is certainly very flexible.

Overall, amazing and highly recommended. Compared to other cheaper girls she is in a different league. She is at the top of her game and in my opinion the best in Bristol. See her while you can because it looks like she's really on fire at the moment.

I was also pleased to have one of her "thank you babe" texts after and that was a very nice touch to one of the best Saturday afternoons I've had in a long time. I slept well last night!!

Offline Hantsolo

Nice review, she's at the top of my "To Do" list when next in the Bristol area thats for sure!

Offline timstella

She was bright eyed and full of energy. She has a really beautiful face, amazing slim and toned body and is simply a woman in her prime of life.

She seems to have become a very beautiful young lady and is clearly looking after herself. I think she's been in the gym a lot and is certainly very flexible.

Overall, amazing and highly recommended. Compared to other cheaper girls she is in a different league. She is at the top of her game and in my opinion the best in Bristol. See her while you can because it looks like she's really on fire at the moment.

I agree - completely unrecognisable from the early reviews. She is my cup of tea absolutely as she is not only attractive but really full on.  :yahoo:

Nice review squire  :drinks:

Offline Roth

I agree - completely unrecognisable from the early reviews. She is my cup of tea absolutely as she is not only attractive but really full on.  :yahoo:

Nice review squire  :drinks:

She is fantastic but disappointing she has bumped her price up to £160ph.  Now says she makes a small extra charge for anal.  Does anyone know what that is and if it is only for new punters or for returning punters.  I think it might be for all punters now from the OPs review.

Need to save my pennies for a return visit now.

Pumper

Yes, just a slight change to her pricing. A £10 increase to her base rate isn't a deal breaker for me. The anal cost me an extra £20 as I'm a regular, which again I was happy with. The anal extra wasn't a problem mainly because it's not something that I always want to do and so with an all inclusive price sometimes you may be paying for something you dont get. With this new pricing it gives you a choice and also some degree of certainty in that anal is definitely on the cards because it's been paid for. It's better to have some choice and indeed some control/certainty as to what you're paying for and what you're getting.

I think she's good value. Definitely more of a waitrose rather than a corner shop but I always go for quality and I'm happy to pay the little bit extra.

Seems fair pricing to me.

Offline Roth

Yes, just a slight change to her pricing. A £10 increase to her base rate isn't a deal breaker for me. The anal cost me an extra £20 as I'm a regular, which again I was happy with. The anal extra wasn't a problem mainly because it's not something that I always want to do and so with an all inclusive price sometimes you may be paying for something you dont get. With this new pricing it gives you a choice and also some degree of certainty in that anal is definitely on the cards because it's been paid for. It's better to have some choice and indeed some control/certainty as to what you're paying for and what you're getting.

I think she's good value. Definitely more of a waitrose rather than a corner shop but I always go for quality and I'm happy to pay the little bit extra.

Seems fair pricing to me.

Shame that for anal she has gone from £150 to £180 (if you count the basic price rise). But fair enough that's between her and us punters.  Feb is a quite month so time will tell if she has got her prices right.  She is popular though and she remains on my HL.  Agree she is a Waitrose prossie. 

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great Review Pumper  :thumbsup:
Had a very similar, though more PSE encounter with her myself on Friday  :cool:

I agree with you Tim....she is 'full on' and simply loves Hot Filthy Sex in all its forms....
I love how she almost begs for the next move...."please fuck my ass" or "here....Fuck my pussy like this Baby"
I also love the voyeur in her....always posing and pouting in the mirror and trying to catch a glance of the reflection whilst the action is going on...
All very erotic...and right up my street  :P
She indulged me in a particularly filthy Spunky finish too.....HotAsFuck  :cool:

Top Girl - one of the best - Platinum Standard for sure
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 09:47:46 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

Offline wobbler

Great Review Pumper  :thumbsup:
Had a very similar, though more PSE encounter with her myself on Friday  :cool:

I agree with you Tim....she is 'full on' and simply loves Hot Filthy Sex in all its forms....
I love how she almost begs for the next move...."please fuck my ass" or "here....Fuck my pussy like this Baby"
I also love the voyeur in her....always posing and pouting in the mirror and trying to catch a glance of the reflection whilst the action is going on...
All very erotic...and right up my street  :P
She indulged me in a particularly filthy Spunky finish too.....HotAsFuck  :cool:

Top Girl - one of the best - Platinum Standard for sure

Totally agree, had a similar experience on Friday she was outstanding. Well worth the visit even with her increase p/h you will definitely get your moneys worth.   

Offline Roth

Ok. Respected members are convincing me.  Saving up now for a visit. :D

Offline rudolph hucker

Ok. Respected members are convincing me.  Saving up now for a visit. :D

You just know it makes sense Roth!  :D

Offline Mij

Nice review Pumper.

I saw her in the "early" days when her service was reported to be a bit 'variable', but I had a really good time with her (as reviewed on here) and saw the potential for something really good. Glad she seems to be providing a more consistent and better service these days and will try to see her again soon! Well worth a visit for anyone who hasn't seen her yet.

:thumbsup:

Mij

Pumper

Definitely well worth a visit. I saw her again yesterday for what can be best described as an Olympian 2 hours. This girl has got plenty of energy and stamina as well as a wicked imagination! I walked in and crawled out on my knees!

Pumper

External Link/Members Only

Been a while since I had a punt so thought I'd go and see the lovely Angelina for a 2 hour booking.

LOCATION: her very nice penthouse apartment in city centre. Easy parking and as always, the bedroom and shoerr room were spotlessly clean.

ANGELINA: Greeted me with enormous enthusiasm and looked stunning in black lingerie and beautiful red high heel shoes. She looked good enough to eat! Shower fresh and perfumed. She looked perfect and I knew immediately that I was in for a good session. I think she's been living a healthy lifestyle recently. Her eyes were sparking, she's a very pretty girl and her body was smooth and firm to the touch all over. I had to take a step back and feast my eyes on my sex companion for the next two hours as she looked simply perfect.

THE MEETING: Straight down to business and started given me an amazing blow job with my trousers round my ankles in front of the mirror. Lots of eye contact and with the mirror I had a great view of Her perfect little body in sexy underwear! She took my cock deep in her mouth and gave me a very wet and perfect blow job. With me still partially dressed she lay back on the bed and with her head tilted backwards I slid my cock back inside her mouth balls deep. I was in heaven! Took a quick shower break and came back to the room.

She was now naked on the bed and I used my cock to tease her from mouth, tits, stomach, and legs. On with the condom for some hard and fast missionary. Got her to lift her legs up and put my hands under her perfect ass to lift her higher to get me in nice and deep. Then we changed and she got in top to ride me nice and slow and brought me to an amazing hard orgasm.

She's a sweet girl and made me coffee and even gave me some nice chocolate biscuits too!

Then round two. She has an amazing body and I wanted to pay some close attention to her perfect little gymnasts ass with some oral. She was tight and sweet. I then went for doggy with her on the bed and me standing. The sight of her in this position will live with me for a long time. She's an enthusiastic girl and very vocally encouraging and tells you what she wants and how she wants it too which is a real turn on. I had to be polite and pay a visit to both destinations and she responded beautifully to the attention of my cock deep inside her pussy and then ass. We then spooned for a while and again what a view!!

Back to standing doggy in front of the mirror and this time I had a great view of her lovely pretty face too. She's an adventurous girl and suggested maybe changing location so off to the kitchen for some worktop sex. And also on her desk and sofa.

I decided to take a break and had another quick shower and cold glass of water. Then back to the bedroom. A nice long slow fuck in missionary looking deep into her sparking brown eyes. Out came a toy for a while and we had a bit of fun with this and then more amazing oral to get me to finish again. I had to finish on her this time and came on her face a little and on her tits too which she really seemed to enjoy.

A quick clean up and a very nice conversation with a lovely young lady who is as interesting to talk to as she is sexy. She is in my opinion perfection and offers such a great enthusiastic service that it's difficult to even consider going anywhere else.

I left feeling exhausted and invigorated and on top of the world. She's a magic girl.

RobBristol

Offline Roth

+2 brilliant review.  She is just non-stop sex on legs!  :rose: :rose:

I'm jealous!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Incognita

Visited Angelina yesterday and have to agree with all the good comments posted about her. Absolutely delightful and sexy young lady who clearly enjoys her job! Amazing body, great oral skills and clearly enjoys a finger up her ass! After 30mins of intense oral I climaxed in her mouth and was pleased when she showed me her mouthful! With time left she gave me a very relaxing massage. No time watching, pleasant clean modern flat, easy parking, offered shower and drink... Nothing not to like. Oh, did I mention her fantastic ass and boobs?..
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years trying to use the site to pimp girls out.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Roth

She's one of Bristols best.  First Equals with Soph!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bigboy69

Am hoping to meet this lady when she's next in Exeter as she sounds awesome and looks hot  :D  One slight thing puts me off as some guys have said her English isn't great, is this the case ? Can she hold a conversation ?

Pumper

Personally I've never encountered any problems whatsoever communicating with the lovely Angelina. In fact her English is very good and she's very chatty too and funny! Add this to the fact that she's very sexy, amazing at what she does, pretty, sensual, sexy and  horny well......what more could you possibly want!!

Highly recommended! Enjoy the experience just make sure you factor in some recovery time for after your punt!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Personally I've never encountered any problems whatsoever communicating with the lovely Angelina. In fact her English is very good and she's very chatty too and funny! Add this to the fact that she's very sexy, amazing at what she does, pretty, sensual, sexy and  horny well......what more could you possibly want!!

Highly recommended! Enjoy the experience just make sure you factor in some recovery time for after your punt!

Absolutely agree Pumper -  :drinks:
Her comms are first class, she always responds, she is cute, Fit and DIRRRRTY and she is simply great sexy fun to be with.... :cool:

Offline Roth

Absolutely agree Pumper -  :drinks:
Her comms are first class, she always responds, she is cute, Fit and DIRRRRTY and she is simply great sexy fun to be with.... :cool:

+1  :thumbsup:  she is also good at sexting before and after a meeting.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rose:

Bigboy69

Thanks guys for the advice will definetly book her when she is next in Exeter   :yahoo:  I just hope she's as good as the reviews suggest as in my experience all the best girls I have seen are in Bournemouth and when you live in Cornwall its a hell of a trek   :dash:  hopefully Angelina will save me making that trip so often   :D

Offline Roth

Thanks guys for the advice will definetly book her when she is next in Exeter   :yahoo:  I just hope she's as good as the reviews suggest as in my experience all the best girls I have seen are in Bournemouth and when you live in Cornwall its a hell of a trek   :dash:  hopefully Angelina will save me making that trip so often   :D

She is fucking good as the reviews on here indicate.  :thumbsup: :yahoo:  :dance: :thumbsup:

She does seem to tour Exeter frequently.   :thumbsup:

Just noticed her mate Blonde Roxy is touring Exeter next week.  She's not quite in Angelina's league but still a very decent good quality punt and she's well reviewed on here.  :rose: :thumbsup:

Salt

hmmmm.....

Pot....

Kettle....

Black.....

With a faint wiff of touting....

:unknown:

Offline ciscoxxx69

I have seen over 120 girls and Sexy Angelina is in my Top 10, possibly top 5.... :cool:
Just sayin'  :hi:

Offline Roth

hmmmm.....

Pot....

Kettle....

Black.....

With a faint wiff of touting....

Explain please Salty.   :unknown:  So that if I've offended I can then hang my head in shame and make amends.  :cry: :cry:

Salt

Draw you a map?

I think it's fairly self explanatory.... 

:hi:

Offline Roth

Draw you a map?

I think it's fairly self explanatory.... 

Nah. I'd rather you explained.  :thumbsup:

PM me your address and let me know what colour crayons you'd like to draw me a map.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

ATMIV

I must confess I too am a tadge confused by your comments Salty

Salt

Nah. I'd rather you explained.  :thumbsup:

PM me your address and let me know what colour crayons you'd like to draw me a map.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

If I explained then how would you learn?

Pumper

Far too obtuse for me.

If you've got an issue then just say. Life's simple really.

Offline rudolph hucker

WTF, could someone explain please as I'm fuckin' lost here??!!

As far as I can see Roth has extolled the virtues of a visit to Angelina based on personal experience, nothing more, nothing less, which, if I can vouch for too. She is now probably the best permanent fixture in Bristol and deservedly so.

Best way to understand this Salt is get your hard earned out and pay her a visit. That way you will perhaps see that Roth's comments are very accurate as are all of his posts/reports IMHO.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 02:59:52 pm by rudolph hucker »

Offline ciscoxxx69

WTF, could someone explain please as I'm fuckin' lost here??!!

As far as I can see Roth has extolled the virtues of a visit to Angelina based on personal experience, nothing more, nothing less, which, if I can vouch for too. She is now probably the best permanent fixture in Bristol and deservedly so.

Best way to understand this Salt is get your hard earned out and pay her a visit. That way you will perhaps see that Roth's comments are very accurate as are all of his posts/reports IMHO.

+1 Rudolph :hi:

Offline Roth

If I explained then how would you learn?

Reminds me of being at skool!   :scare: :scare:  I learnt fuck all there.   :wacko: :crazy:

You a teacher then, Salty?!  :scare: :dash:

RobBristol

can't understand what this is all about personally. we all know angelina is a great girl and just having a bit of a chat about it as she's an easy girl to recommend! Touting? Come on!!! That would mean every positive review and subsequent comments about any girl on here would be touting! Salt, I think you need to be sweeter! All this talk about her is getting me horny and I think I need an Angelina visit soon.  :wackogirl:

Offline Bristolboy

I think salt is using female logic..... "If you don't know, I'm not going too tell you" ie, I need attention

Salt

My original comment was a facetious dig at Roth's hypocrisy 

I've noticed that he has tried to de-rail positive threads that mention Little Katie

Too many fluffy posters. :dancegirl:

Should we now have a separate Little Katie Section on UKP with the amount of posting she is doing?

Thoughts? :unknown:    Just joking  :D :lol: :P

Or maybe she could set up her own punting feedback site?   :wackogirl:

Shame anal is off the menu now but looking as how busy she is (she's  booked up until the end of April) there's probably a danger of her ring piece being stretched wider than the Mersey Tunnel which is not good.  :cry:

Not quite what I meant KL.  :scare: Your a bit fluffy and come across as a prossie or pimp  (I know LK is an indie though).  :scare:

Great review.  Maybe someone to replace the likes of EmmieX and Little Katie.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

In fact this thread is becoming a bit fluffy.   :scare:

We all know prossies don't want to meet the wrong types.  :dash:

Us punters don't want to meet the wrong types either - that's more what UKP is about.  :thumbsup:

He is pretty quick to brand LK fans as fluffy.....

Yet he is seemingly being a little fluffy himself.....

+2 brilliant review.  She is just non-stop sex on legs!  :rose: :rose:

I'm jealous!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

+1  :thumbsup:  she is also good at sexting before and after a meeting.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rose:

She's one of Bristols best.  First Equals with Soph!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

In fact every WG is the south west seems to be the best except LK

Been on my HL for a while but guess with all those in the queue already I don't stand a chance sadly.  :cry: :cry:

Was it because you couldn't get a booking?

Salt

I think salt is using female logic..... "If you don't know, I'm not going too tell you" ie, I need attention

BB roth knew alright....

Did you see how fast he bit after my original comment?

I never specifically mentioned him, yet he knew who I was talking to.....

Bigboy69

She is fucking good as the reviews on here indicate.  :thumbsup: :yahoo:  :dance: :thumbsup:

She does seem to tour Exeter frequently.   :thumbsup:

Just noticed her mate Blonde Roxy is touring Exeter next week.  She's not quite in Angelina's league but still a very decent good quality punt and she's well reviewed on here.  :rose: :thumbsup:

Thanks guys appreciate the advice on Angelina and thanks Roth re the heads up on Roxy  :D  she looks very nice but am Bournemouth bound again Sunday  :dash:  to see Exclusive Bella if there's a better girl than her I haven't met her yet in 20 years of punting  :yahoo:   External Link/Members Only (Sorry Salt I may well be touting here but trust me if you haven't seen her she's a must see girl !!) and then later in the day if I have any energy left another Bournemouth girl English Jasmine External Link/Members Only I haven't met her yet but she looks stunning and is well rated  :yahoo:  ( sorry Salt still touting ) there both a bit more expensive but in Bella's case so worth it !! 

Cisco have you ever seen either of these girls ? as judging by your exploits you have seen some top girls ( well jealous ) Rebecca More would love to see her along with naughty slut soph but with soph I'm really put off by some of the articles on here re her shit eating days and don't get me started on tommy zoo !

Salt

Thanks guys appreciate the advice on Angelina and thanks Roth re the heads up on Roxy  :D  she looks very nice but am Bournemouth bound again Sunday  :dash:  to see Exclusive Bella if there's a better girl than her I haven't met her yet in 20 years of punting  :yahoo:   External Link/Members Only (Sorry Salt I may well be touting here but trust me if you haven't seen her she's a must see girl !!) and then later in the day if I have any energy left another Bournemouth girl English Jasmine External Link/Members Only I haven't met her yet but she looks stunning and is well rated  :yahoo:  ( sorry Salt still touting ) there both a bit more expensive but in Bella's case so worth it !! 

Cisco have you ever seen either of these girls ? as judging by your exploits you have seen some top girls ( well jealous ) Rebecca More would love to see her along with naughty slut soph but with soph I'm really put off by some of the articles on here re her shit eating days and don't get me started on tommy zoo !

Touting?

Yes you are.....

« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 07:06:37 pm by Salt »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Wow, she looks and sounds tremendous. Added to hotlist.

Glad you enjoyed OP and thanks for sharing.

Not sure why her 2 hour rate is £340 compared with £160 for an hour though ? Very unusual for it to be higher pro-rata.

Offline PatrickCarnes

Wow, she looks and sounds tremendous. Added to hotlist.

Glad you enjoyed OP and thanks for sharing.

Not sure why her 2 hour rate is £340 compared with £160 for an hour though ? Very unusual for it to be higher pro-rata.

Just ask for two one hours.

Offline Roth

A fair bit of research here by Salt.  Clearly my bad though I can't find your review of LK.   :unknown:

As my old skool reports used to say  Roth must try harder not to piss off other punters.   :scare: :scare:

Soz.  I'll try. Can't say fairer than that.   :unknown:

Nuff said before we derail Pumper's Positive Review totally.    :wacko:

Bigboy69

Just emailed Angelina to find out when she is next in Exeter  :D  Hopefully not to soon as I will need my bank balance to recuperate from this Sundays punting ! Will have to post a couple reviews of my own !!!

Pumper

Shame on you salt. Not the spirit of this forum I think.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Not seen the girls you mention   :unknown:
However, Rebecca More is deffo in my Top 5.
Both times...... :cool:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Just ask for two one hours.

Not sure she would accept that, but I like the idea  :thumbsup:

Maybe the OP can comment on his 2 hour booking ?

Offline Bristolboy

My original comment was a facetious dig at Roth's hypocrisy 

I've noticed that he has tried to de-rail positive threads that mention Little Katie

He is pretty quick to brand LK fans as fluffy.....

Yet he is seemingly being a little fluffy himself.....

In fact every WG is the south west seems to be the best except LK

Was it because you couldn't get a booking?

Touché good sir!

Bigboy69

Just got a reply from Angelina re Exeter  :P.  She's back on the 14th  of this very month, so have just put a booking in for that morning  :yahoo:  this is turning in to a expensive month  :thumbsdown:  when did punting become so expensive ! Used to be a couple times a year now it's a couple times a month I'm like a junkie after his next fix !!! I need help  :wacko: