Author Topic: Escorts Royale - Rome  (Read 1262 times)

Offline cfdcnc

I wanted to post one more, while it was in my memory. After a few not so great Valencian punts, I thought I would try again on my way out of Europe while I was in Rome for the night. I saw someone recommend Escorts Royale in passing here, so I checked out their site:

External Link/Members Only

No idea why they do this, but I they dont allow acess outside of Italy. I got through with a VPN (which I can't seem to do now), and found they only had TWO escorts. Truly a quality of quantity operation.

I decided that Sasha was absolutely stunning. She looked like Alexandria D'Addario to me, and I had to have a shot at my dream girl. I Whatsapped the agency straight away and they said they only do bookings the same day, starting at 8AM. That said, I got up at 7:55 and booked Sasha for 2 hours at 22:00 that day for 500 euros.

When I settled into the hotel that night,  the agency checked in that I arrived and confirmed the booking. Very professional. I booked her an Uber directly on my app (not really my preference having a missus) and she arrived straight to my door 15 minutes later.

My god, when she came in, I was shocked. She is a model (pictures prove it) and smiled the whole time we acquainted with each other. I offered her a drink and in her Ukrainian accent said water. I thought she said vodka and poured her a double shot of Grey Goose straight into a glass. She wasn't paying close attention and took a gulp only to choke on it and almost spit it out! We laughed about it and got down to business.

Needless to say, it was incredibly easy to get along with Sasha and her English was good enough to communicate clearly. We got down to DFK and since it was a 2 hour booking, I knew I needed to take it slow. She told me I was a "sweet American boy" and respectful, while in reality, I was desperately trying to prolong this as long as I could.

I took off her dress while making out and went to take off her bra. She stopped me and said, "one moment". She went to the bathroom and came back 30 seconds later with some sexy lingerie. This put me over the edge so I picked her up and tossed her on the bed.

I immediately started kissing her all over and slowly moved down while removing all of the lingerie that she had on. I started licking the most beautiful and tasty pussy I have ever seen. I was down there for longer than I ever had, in my opinion, because honestly I didn't want to leave. She was increasingly giving me cues like forceful leg movements and moaning that couldn't be faked. I held her legs down while I fingered her g-spot and gently sucked her clit. It was a tasty 10 or so minutes of heavy, heavy cunnilingus and when it was finally finished, I slowed down and she said "thank you". Not going to lie, that caught me off-guard, but definitely help the mood in progressing the night.

I laid down on the bed and she looked at me while she clearly showed me with her eyes that it was her turn on me. She gave the most glorious OWO blowjob I have ever had. I'm not an extremely experienced blowjob guy (probably had them from about 20 different girls), but this one certainly stood out.

After her slowly making her way around the shaft, she took it deep down her throat. She continued to deep-throat long and slow. After 5 minutes or so of that, she did what I can only describe as a "tornado-deep-throat"? While sucking up and down, she proceeded to swirl her tongue around my cock in an entire 360 degrees somehow. I just laid there, staring at the ceiling, trying to figure out how the fuck I could even last through this bliss the to final act.

Truth be told, I have no idea how long this lasted, but before I hit the point of no return, I said fuck it, and pulled her on top of me.

She moved just as well with her body as her mouth and grinded like there was no tomorrow. We spent a good 90 minutes on foreplay and with this beauty on top, I was pretty much at my max. I only lasted a good 10 minutes in this state of ecstasy and finished in the bag.

We laid down on the bed, staring at the ceiling as two do after an extended session,  in slience for a few minutes while we gathered our realities. We then talked a bit about our lives, as I was genuinely interested in her coming from Ukraine (Crimea) and the situation there. Sasha is a great girl and the conversation moved flawlessly.

I will definitely be using this agency again, although it is damn near impossible to see the girls, even with a VPN. I snagged some pictures of Sasha when I could (one modeling photo) and attached them here so you can see what they offer.

I dont think these girls work for longer than a couple weeks at a time and then they are gone forever. The agency is incredibly selective and only has a few available at a time in Rome and Milan. I will definitely be making trips to Italy solely on girls they have available (if I can even get their page to load on a VPN).

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline koshkaj

Thanks for the review. I am also a fan of Alexandra Daddario :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

No idea why they do this, but I they dont allow acess outside of Italy. I got through with a VPN (which I can't seem to do now), and found they only had TWO escorts. Truly a quality of quantity operation.

As a marketing ploy, it worked on me. i have no intention of going to Italy, and i first checked if i could see the site without a VPN (i could not - Ciao bello... not from there; Access Denied; Some secrets remain in Italy), and then turned it on just so i could.  :D

Quote
I immediately started kissing her all over and slowly moved down while removing all of the lingerie that she had on. I started licking the most beautiful and tasty pussy I have ever seen. I was down there for longer than I ever had, in my opinion, because honestly I didn't want to leave. She was increasingly giving me cues like forceful leg movements and moaning that couldn't be faked. I held her legs down while I fingered her g-spot and gently sucked her clit. It was a tasty 10 or so minutes of heavy, heavy cunnilingus and when it was finally finished, I slowed down and she said "thank you". Not going to lie, that caught me off-guard, but definitely help the mood in progressing the night.

As someone who enjoys a spot of RO, i appreciated this paragraph :hi: Not sure if i agree with the part in bold, though  :D
« Last Edit: September 05, 2026, 11:53:10 pm by koshkaj »

Offline cfdcnc

I would probably have to agree with you, although at the time I could tell no difference!

Offline Sperminator22

Thanks for the review OP, glad you've had a great time.  :D
I use Royal Escort once or twice per year, when I visit Italy, although I mostly prefer my net of independent regulars.
The agency is very reliable, and they generally deliver stunning young ladies with good attitude, albeit a bit inexperienced.
Cayenne and Milasha, working for Diva agency London, were previously with Royal Escort under the names of Emily and Polina. A punter friend of mine met them both in Milan and recommended them to ma at their arrival in UK.
There is plenty of review of them two on this platform, including mine.

Offline Drunkenmuppet

Great review. Im in Rome in a weeks time. Im also in Naples for a few days with more spare time. Anyone have any details for something in Naples?