Author Topic: Valencia Brothels  (Read 1026 times)

Offline cfdcnc

As I just moved here, I thought I would review a couple places as the info here is pretty slim on this forum. I know Spalumi has more info, but "mi español es malo", so I'll try things out on my own!

The first try I had in this wonderful city was from Claudia Roche.

External Link/Members Only

I really wanted Inma, but she apparently hadn't worked all week, so the receptionist said, however it is now over month later and she is still on their website. I went with Ariel for an outcall to my apartment. The cost was 200 euro plus taxi, which I believe was 40.

When Ariel arrived, she was just like the pictures, but her face was blurred. Maybe that was by design, because she wasn't the prettiest girl and had quite a bit of acne scars, but I won't hold that against anyone. She had a good attitude though and even though she had limited English (Venezuelan), we got along just fine.

Maybe I was used to Blue Velvet, but this punt didnt include any shower. She got right down to business though with OWO. We had some wine after 10 minutes or so and then moved to the bedroom.

The girl was very petite and tight. She was very tasty fussy and she loved it. Time flew as we moved through different positions. When she got on top, she rode so fast (faster than any girl has moved!) I couldn't hold it and came in the bag.

All in all, not the most memorable punt. Although university has started here, so the girls on Caludia Roche look pretty tasty right now. I might have to check out their spot near the metro line.

The next next, I felt like I wasnt satisfied, so I thought I would try again. Maybe it was the time of the year, but pickings looked slim and I figured I would just try a brothel. I picked a girl at one close by with the receptionist and walked down.

The place is called Maxxage and is completely hidden on the street. It is not hard to find as there is an arrow pointing to a button to press, but the arrow isn't too visible and it is a quiet street. The madam answered, brought me into a waiting room, brought me a scotch, and then asked me who I booked. I figured she would have known, but I told her Angie and she yelled down the hall for her (very odd).

She escorted me to her room and whay I saw was a very small spot with a bed barely fitting. A shower was a couple feet from the bed, a TV in front of the bed, and 2 nightstands. First experience at a brothel, so no idea if this is a normal room or not. When I entered Angie asked how long and I said 1 hour. She said 100 so I handed it over.

Angie pointed to the shower and I said "¿conmigo?". She laughed and I took the hint. I could tell, the attitude was not great, but I was already there so just went with it.

I laid on the bed whole she took a shower herself. Very odd, as we could have killed 2 birds with 1 stone, but whatever. She performed OW (not great) and I quickly moved to get on with it. We did cowgirl, doggie, and then I finish in missionary.

I thought she was hot, but she clearly didn't want to be there. After we finished, she had a cig and we sat on the bed and talked about where she was from (Colombia). She said she hates her job and wanted to move back. Quite the mood killer, but I wish her the best and probably won't use Maxxage again.

Still need to find the Blue Velvet in Valencia, but since I live here now, I have plenty of time!

Offline Currywurst


 ... since I live here now ...

 :yahoo:
 
Our man in Valencia! I'll be tuning in regularly here!