Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone smell a rat with this one?  (Read 1469 times)

Offline backofthenet

External Link/Members Only

My head says;
No meaningful feedback in nearly a year +
Different Name in feedback +
Suspicously reasonable prices = Scam/bait and switch

My cock says
Please arrange an appointment so you can immerse me between those tits.

Thoughts?

password02

I was say 99.9% you would not see the girl in the AW profile - you have stated all the reasons NOT to see this person and I would agree 100% it would be a wasted journey - And a waste your time & money.

Believe everything that you have  just written

Offline backofthenet

thanks password - my instinct is that you're right (though my cock is telling me not to talk to you anymore....)

Offline hendrix

The one UKP review doesn't sound encouraging at all!

Stealthshagger

That used to be Eva's profile.

LL

That used to be Eva's profile.
And Ivana's before that according to the feedback.

Stealthshagger

And Ivana's before that according to the feedback.

I think Ivana and Eva were the same person though, and I saw the Eva. The current profile user is definitely not eva. Zero chance.

Offline lewishamguy

I think Ivana and Eva were the same person though, and I saw the Eva. The current profile user is definitely not eva. Zero chance.

Eva had some warts on her face when I checked her verification pic :scare:. Did you notice that?

Offline nigel4498

Drat! Had her on my London hotlist, another one bites the dust.

west8

Stealthshagger

Eva had some warts on her face when I checked her verification pic :scare:. Did you notice that?

The skinny Eva from Lithuania? When I saw her she did not have any warts. She has had more than one profile though and was around on and off for quite a while.

Offline lewishamguy

The skinny Eva from Lithuania? When I saw her she did not have any warts. She has had more than one profile though and was around on and off for quite a while.

Yeap that's the girl and the verified pic of this profile was indeed her as I recognized from her profile pics.  No idea who's the girl currently working under this profile. :unknown: