About a year and a half ago I traveled through Java from Jakarta to Bali. Went to Classic in Jakarta, brilliant and so well organised, there is plenty of info about it in reports on here.
Next I went to Bandung and the Dream Liner Spa, you can find it on Google maps just search for Massage plus plus. Was shown a choice from about eight girls, picked one, into room, shower to start and finish with sex in the middle, nice enthusiastic girl.
Then onto Yogyakarta, nice city, found Heaven Spa and Massage not too far from city centre. Booked in the morning by WhatsApp, was sent photos of about ten ladies, all had the same body but a different face cut and pasted on, chose one but knew it would be nothing like the photo. Arrived and shown to a basic room, mattress on the floor, chair for clothes and a large shower. Waited for lady to arrive wondering what she would look like, when she arrived she was lovely, would have seen her again if I was staying longer but left the next day.
Then Bali which was a disappointment too many drunken tattooed holiday makers. Will not go back but I could return to Java, very overcrowded country but friendly people who want to speak to you and find out about your life. The women are beautiful and although it’s a Muslim country will speak to you, one day I was walking along the road and a lady on a scooter pulled alongside me and stopped. Chatted with me to find out all the usual info before driving off happy.
Had several marriage proposals, mainly from men wanting me to wed their cousins or nieces. One woman in a quiet restaurant came straight out and ask to marry me when she found I was single. Even the taxi driver on the way to the airport said there was a women in his village looking for a husband, then casually mentioned she had just turned eighteen, and I’m late middle age

Cannot remember prices but everything is more than half the price to UK.