Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: elite1elle  (Read 1294 times)

4 review(s) for elite1elle (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sharpshoes78

External Link/Members Only
Met this girl because of dfk recomenation.
Coms good
Dressed in stockings as my request

Nice girl and does everything on the list.
she did talk ALOT but I got the feeling I could just stop her at anytime with my cock and have no complaints

Had to remind her to take the money as I left as she forgot. Nice that service came 1st.

Only reason I may not retern is she is a bit too thin for me. I like curves.

Punt4Kicks

I've seen her several times. Service gets better every time. I know what you mean about her being thin but she's got a fantastic pussy and cums like a steam train!

SirFukedDaLot

I love elle.. she is great.. never rushed and I have to leave as she has never suggested times up.. she has put a little weight on recently but I don't mind thin.. she is one of the best girls about and I have seen her more recently regularly as the overall experience and service can't be matched.   VFM and a lot more.. she fucks like a rabbit on heat and loves a good dildo in her which is a bonus.. no extra charge and comfortable location and bed.. she gets my thumbs up anytime and I have had my dick and thumbs in all her holes over past couple of years since she has been about.. doesn't see more than 1 guy a day so always ready and loves to cum.  :lol: