Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Jessica.x, London SW3 - Today I met an Olympic Athelete!  (Read 3583 times)

west8

External Link/Members Only

Wrote this in the back of the car, so will keep it brief (for a change).

The curse of morning wood.

After the failure with Diana Sugar Diamonds last night, I woke up with a weighty sack load.

Decided to TOFTT and try out a local girl as she looked hot as fuck in her profile pictures.

The Good:

It is the girl in the pictures! Fuck knows how, but it is … the pictures on her profile are very, very flattering. She’s a good 16+ in real life.

Comms were fast through AW.

She was 'ready' on time.

Nice, but very familiar building on Sloane Avenue, SW3.

The Bad:

Although I was the first punter of the day, she had clearly just woken up.

She’s an Olympic athlete. Could well have been the captain of the Hungarian Shot Put Team.

I’m sure she works the doors back in Hungary. I’m a big lad, but there’s no way I’d beat her in an arm wrestling contest. Even if I used both arms …

The Ugly: N/A

I’ve seen a lot of rooms in that building, but never one like that. Think snuff movie crossed with an abattoir and you get the picture. Walls were covered with god knows what. Bed was dirty.

There was no covering at the window and the light was pouring in.

I seriously have no idea how the poor girl is expected to work in a room so tiny – or how any punter could enjoy a moment in a room like that.

It was truly fucking disgusting.

So I walked.

Final words

Waste of time. Worse experience ever probably.

No, it was the worse experience ever.

Guess the wife might get lucky tonight.  :hi:

PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10)

P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service
Khloe Sexy Girl - 9/8/10/9.5/10  - 46.5
Emily Crème Brulee - 9.5/10/9/10/8 – 46.5
Hot Teen Fuck - 9/9.5/10/9.5/8 - 46
Dee - 9/10/8/10/9 - 46
Maggie21 - 9/10/7/10/9 - 45
Brazilian Mel - 10/9/9.5/8/7 - 43.5
Adele4U - 9/9/7/10/8 - 43
Sweet & Kinky Nicole - 8/8/10/6.5/10 - 42.5
Vanessa$ - 9/9/8/9/7 - 42
Lola Bell - 9/9/6/9/9 - 42
Brooklyn Blue - 9/9/9/7/7 - 41
Girlfriend Dior - 8/7/7/9/8 - 39
Busty Jessica.x - 3/3/3/0/0 - 9
SexyPorsha (on the subs bench)

All-time Hall of Fame

Pandora - 10/10/10/9/8 – 47
Sylvia - 8/10/10/9/10 - 47
Nicole Foxxx - 10/10/9/9/8 - 46
Chantel - 10/8/9/9/8 - 44
Jessica - 8/9/10/9/6 - 42

LL

How much money did you give to this one on your way out?  :D

west8

How much money did you give to this one on your way out?  :D

I had intended to give her one (sorry), but this time I took Password's sound advice and kept my hands (and everything else) firmly in my pockets.

LL

I had intended to give her one (sorry), but this time I took Password's sound advice and kept my hands (and everything else) firmly in my pockets.
Good for you.
If that's your "worse experience ever" [sic] though, you must have been very lucky in punting.
The worst punts for me have been realised after handing over the cash and perhaps it's not until I'm balls deep in the girl that she turns into a nagging, rushing, miserable cow and I regret being there, and want my money back!

west8

Good for you.
If that's your "worse experience ever" [sic] though, you must have been very lucky in punting.
The worst punts for me have been realised after handing over the cash and perhaps it's not until I'm balls deep in the girl that she turns into a nagging, rushing, miserable cow and I regret being there, and want my money back!

Yep, it's been a great run as far as Adultwork is concerned. Will work on reviews of the positives over the next few days - they far outweigh the past 24 hours.

Never had a bad experience when 'in coitus', but that's probably because I can't even get hard if I don't really like a girl - both mentally and physically.

LL

Yep, it's been a great run as far as Adultwork is concerned. Will work on reviews of the positives over the next few days - they far outweigh the past 24 hours.

Never had a bad experience when 'in coitus', but that's probably because I can't even get hard if I don't really like a girl - both mentally and physically.
The last time it happened to me I went soft very quickly and had to abort the punt (reported in my last negative review).
Some girls are good at putting on an act of friendliness that expires after a few minutes.

virgil

Some of the photos do look distorted, e.g. an unlikely slim waist for the rest of her. But I am not saying I would have been on the ball enough to keep me away if i had fancied her.

Offline The_Don

She’s a good 16+ in real life.

I know some W/G -10 from their age, but to their cut size in half !

Dress Size:    8
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 03:33:29 pm by The_Don »

Offline Thepacifist

Sorry to hear about this West8. I've been in that situation where the girl was bigger then I was expecting. Good on you for walking.

jason26

If she is a 16+ in real life then her photo shopping skills must be out of this world!

Offline Dazzag123

Well done for walking how can they get away misleading us like that, it's fine if you like them on the larger side, a few weeks ago I really wanted a slightly larger girl then my normal ones and that was English busty Mia from the same group but her profile has now disappeared.

Goofy85

Size 16? Good lord. I was thinking of seeing her.

This better not be a ploy to keep her to yourself.  ;)

I kid.

Offline TheOracle

External Link/Members Only

Decided to TOFTT and try out a local girl as she looked hot as fuck in her profile pictures.

Sorry for this. I could have spared that to you, given I as well had decided to TOFTT and saw her a few days ago. Ended up delaying the review, and was actually surprised no one had actually seen her in the meantime, because the pictures indeed look enticing. I'll write a quick review just to reiterate (although some parts surprised me: the room I saw her in was more or less the same kind I've always seen, the classic "room to the right" in that famous apartment block).

west8

Sorry for this. I could have spared that to you, given I as well had decided to TOFTT and saw her a few days ago. Ended up delaying the review, and was actually surprised no one had actually seen her in the meantime, because the pictures indeed look enticing. I'll write a quick review just to reiterate (although some parts surprised me: the room I saw her in was more or less the same kind I've always seen, the classic "room to the right" in that famous apartment block).

No worries mate. At least she was just minutes away, so no real harm done. About the flat: I saw her on the fifth floor. Same for you? The room was immediately on the left hand side as I entered the flat. It was so small there was only a bed - no room for even a chair to put clothes, etc. No pillows or duvet or even a towel on the bed. My guess is that she woke up shortly before I arrived and forgot to check the 'working room' before letting me in. The jizz-stained sheets were probably still in the washing machine from the day before.

Even more surprising is that I sent her a message for the flat number when I arrived downstairs and sat in my usual spot on the yellow couch nearest to the lifts. So she certainly had plenty of time to 'prepare' everything. I also took the £ for two hours by default in the naïve expectation she could be something special. Thank fuck I didn't waste it in the end.

The thing that most sticks in my mind however was her body language. I mentioned that she's a bit of a lump, but I think it was the way she moved that was off-putting - kind of walked like a body builder - with her large arms sticking out. Odd...

Goofy85: Nope. You're welcome to her. I won't be returning!

Offline TheOracle

No worries mate. At least she was just minutes away, so no real harm done. About the flat: I saw her on the fifth floor. Same for you? The room was immediately on the left hand side as I entered the flat. It was so small there was only a bed - no room for even a chair to put clothes, etc.

Yes, fifth floor, but the room was the one at the end of the small hallway, right of the entrance. That's BTW "the" room where I've seen all girls operating in similar flats at that same establishment, for some reason (I think I saw 5, now, including one case where I walked a few years ago: that place is "interesting").

Even more surprising is that I sent her a message for the flat number when I arrived downstairs and sat in my usual spot on the yellow couch nearest to the lifts. So she certainly had plenty of time to 'prepare' everything. I also took the £ for two hours by default in the naïve expectation she could be something special. Thank fuck I didn't waste it in the end.

I saw her in the afternoon, she was awake and half naked, but definitely not more lively. She had that kind of attitude as if you were transparent to her: no smiles, no welcoming attitude, just the bare minimum to let you into the flat.

The thing that most sticks in my mind however was her body language. I mentioned that she's a bit of a lump, but I think it was the way she moved that was off-putting - kind of walked like a body builder - with her large arms sticking out. Odd...

I didn't notice that, but that's probably because I was just staring desperately at the huge ass telling myself I was a dupe.

west8

Yes, fifth floor, but the room was the one at the end of the small hallway, right of the entrance. That's BTW "the" room where I've seen all girls operating in similar flats at that same establishment, for some reason (I think I saw 5, now, including one case where I walked a few years ago: that place is "interesting").

I saw her in the afternoon, she was awake and half naked, but definitely not more lively. She had that kind of attitude as if you were transparent to her: no smiles, no welcoming attitude, just the bare minimum to let you into the flat.

I didn't notice that, but that's probably because I was just staring desperately at the huge ass telling myself I was a dupe.

Yes, I think the architects must have spent a fuckload on LSD during the conception process. That building is both a labyrinth and a wonder. Some of the flats are huge - others a single 20 sq m room. So, it seems we met her in the same flat. Perhaps her flatmate (skinny blonde) was busy fucking another guy in the 'good' room you got.

The room I saw was probably originally intended as a walk-in wardrobe.

That arse was indeed epic. Kim Kardashian crossed with a prize Friesian.  :scare:

west8

It would seem that Jessica is a reader of this fine forum. Either that, or the messages she just sent me equate to a rather large coincidence.

Quote from: Jessica
When are you bringing the phone back?

I told her to call the Police.

Quote from: Jessica
No, sorry I emailed the wrong person. Someone took my phone by mistake and said they were bringing it back but haven't yet

Nice attempt at intimidation. What a weird day ...