Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HotMaya Leicester  (Read 3213 times)

1 review(s) for _HotMaya_ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ravanelli

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Maya was in my hotlist and since I couldn't get to see any of my three regulars yesterday I decided to give Maya a try. She was pretty much on my doorstep and I didn't have time to drive anywhere far, it also had to be a short notice appointment. I called Maya and got an appointment within 40 minutes of the call. I prefer to stick to regulars these days so I approached her door having steeled myself to walk at the slightest issue. Maya works from a flat near the University and it is clean and comfortable with no concerns and discretion. She buzzes you in and the flat is on the first floor. Obviously I didn't walk and Maya is a fairly attractive busty young Polish girl. Her English isn't the best but its better than my Polish and we managed a short conversation prior to my handing over the cash. She then told me to strip off, she's a bit bossy but in a nice cheeky way. Maya stripped off and she has lovely big soft tits and an all over tan with no tan lines. Her pussy was fully shaven and she has lovely soft skin, thankfully with no horrible tattoos whatsoever, a rarity these days.
I noticed that Maya had popped in a piece of chewing gum before giving me a blow job, i suspect she did this purely to enhance my blow job because her minty fresh mouth had quite a nice affect on my bell end. This girl knows how to handle a cock and claims to give,'the best blow job in the world.' She gives an excellent enthusiastic blow job but I always think its silly when girls make these kind of claims; from a marketing perspective I don't think it does a lot.
It was only a half hour meeting so after a bit of RO it was on with the condom and Maya pulled me on top of her and I have to say she fucks really enthusiastically, wrapping her legs around me and really getting into it. It was a good first meeting and I think I'd enjoy a second meeting with Maya even more, despite her limited English we managed to have a conversation about the best Cities to punt in, she was telling me that she's tried working in Mansfield, Birmingham and Nottingham but wasn't keen on any of them. We also had a conversation about the difference between Polish and English girls and during this conversation I really started to get a feel for Maya's personality and she's a really upbeat fun girl with a cheeky sarcastic sense of humour and an easy smile. She was completely naked during the conversation and I realised how confident she was, I also realised that this had made me horny again just after I'd left.  :dash: I suspect that as her English improves she will have no shortage of customers because she's a really nice attractive and genuine girl with a fantastic pair of tits who gives a really enthusiastic service. Just make sure you take the time to try and bridge the language barrier and you'll see what a great girl she is.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 09:11:17 am by Ravanelli »

Offline RedKettle

Looking at the photos and from what you say about her I am sure she is "Victoria" from Nottingham who I reviewed in November - and I notice that that profile has now gone.

Ravanelli

If it is then she's someone I said I'd give a miss but I'm glad I didn't. I also don't understand why she's moving and constantly changing her name, a practice I normally associate with scammers. She is not doing herself any favours.

Offline RedKettle

Agreed.

I am sure it is the same girl.

I may try her again under her new name.

Offline nickshadow

her pictures look like theyve been photoshopped a bit with a little air brushing, how true is this if you've met her?

Ravanelli

her pictures look like theyve been photoshopped a bit with a little air brushing, how true is this if you've met her?

Yes they've been airbrushed but I really don't know why she bothered. She has flawless skin. She's attractive but not a stunner. But I pretty much drew that conclusion from her gallery pics.

Offline RedKettle

When I saw her she was carrying alittle more weight than I expected from the photos - but not a major difference and from this review she may have corrected that.

Ravanelli

When I saw her she was carrying alittle more weight than I expected from the photos - but not a major difference and from this review she may have corrected that.

I'd say she was definitely carrying a little more than in her pics but not enough for it to be a major concern for me.

Offline RedKettle

Just checked this profile again and the photos now are a completely different girl.

I would avoid this profile.

Offline j122

The main ones now a dude stood in front of a mine cart statue  :crazy:

Offline RedKettle

will give it a miss - don't fancy him!!  :D

Offline j122

What about Tupac? As that's the pic that has quickly replaced him  :dash:

Offline Birdhunter

No photos or prices now looks like the page is being reconstructed

Offline j122

What are you adding to it now?