Author Topic: Frankfurt, Den Haag, or ????  (Read 962 times)

Online TomTank

Spoiler alert: I've already chosen Den Haag, but have an element of buyer's remorse

I've got the possibility of a detour to a punting destination on the way back from a Spain boy's trip.
I love red light districts, bdsm, t-girls, and especially German dommes, and especially tattoos.

I was all set for detouring to Frankfurt, but couldn't get the logistics to work, so it was going to be Cologne, then aim to look at some RLDs / laufhauses near there, probably Cologne, Dusseldorf, Essen, Duisburg.
The route back was going to have to be a train to Amsterdam and fly back from there.

So I decided I might as well head for Den Haag and spend a relaxed evening and day there, rather than bombing around on trains between Ruhr valley towns, where there can be some good finds, but not certain.

I hope I've made the right decision.
Need to find a chance to do Frankfurt at some point .... I love that massive laufhaus ....

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

I've never found the appeal with the RLD in Den Haag but I know quite a few punters love it. Have had better experiences in Alkmaar, Ghent and Antwerp RLD's but I'm interested in what you find in Den Haag, not been for a few years.

Online TomTank

I've never found the appeal with the RLD in Den Haag but I know quite a few punters love it. Have had better experiences in Alkmaar, Ghent and Antwerp RLD's but I'm interested in what you find in Den Haag, not been for a few years.

I've always liked Den Haag for the size and quality, and especially the chance of some proper dungeon like domme rooms, but so many of them are now Roms just doing the domme for the extra cash.
I think Antwerp might be slightly better, but not much in it.

I sense that Alkmaar and Ghent would be a bit too "vanilla" for me, but interested in what people think, or if there are other options, Utrecht? Rotterdam?

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

Yea like I said never understand why Den Haag RLD is popular amongst punters but I'm in the minority not seeing it as a good one. Maybe I just go at the wrong times. Can't comment on any Domme experiences as it's not my thing.

I am interested you mentioned Utrecht, only been there for a day trip and all I could find was a PriveHuis a bit too out of the city centre and didn't bother visiting in the end. Is there something else going on there for punters?

Online TomTank

I've never been to Utrecht, I just threw it out there because it's a good sized city not far away