Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help ? Hot Lisa or Angie Sensual  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Laying Pipe

Deciding on my next punt ?
I have Angie Sensual on my hot list and there are a number of good reviews to go by.
However came across Hot Lisa and I must admit she has a fit ass and I quiet fancy banging her.
Except she is Rumanian and I wonder if the photo is genuine.
Has any one seen her
Hot Lisa
External Link/Members Only

Angie Sensual

johnnyboy61

LP, links to profiles would be useful as your picture links are too low resolution to identify the girls.

Offline 76shen

I found one profile for Angie Sensual.
can't find any profile Lisa.

johnnyboy61

Is this Hot Lisa? External Link/Members Only
Her profile has intrigued me for some time as it is the opposite of many by giving mainly face pics and hardly any body ones.

Offline Milflover

Lisa looks really beautiful in pictures but she is in watford

johnnyboy61

Yes she is very pretty, however, the main thing that has stopped me taking a punt with her is the hidden feedback.  It contains 41 positives and 1 neutral, so I can only assume that she has taken over another girl's profile and the comments mention her name. This dishonesty linked with the fact that she is Romanian means that I won't TOFTT as the omens are not good and will wait for a positive review or two before visiting.  However still no confirmation from the OP that this is the girl he means.

Concerning Watford - for some reason AW and UKP both put Watford in East of England. In reality it is adjacent to the London Borough of Harrow and only ten minutes up the M1 from Brent Cross, so much more attractive to punters in N and W London than to those in Norwich or Cambridge where the majority of the reviews in the East England section are based.  Perhaps we need a search engine on UKP which provides reviews of girls by their proximity, but that would rely on reviewers giving some information as to the locality of the girl, which many London reviewers don't bother with.

Offline The_Don

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the links

Her friend (in the group) has some bad feed back (looking at the positives they seem fake and linked to the same set of W/G, pimps thinks their funny)

no owo and no sex as her pussy was too tight. just finished me with oral with condom only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Laying Pipe

Thanks to THE DON and Tomato Sauce for the links, I could not copy and paste the URL for Hot Lisa, whom I suspected could be a pimped time wasting Romanian. Still an attractive arse on her.
I texted her and she replied that the photos are genuinely of her. Nothing booked so will give it a miss and move on.
I am not fully decided on Angie Sensual ? My taste seems to change by the hour.