Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New member  (Read 1274 times)

Offline SWLGent

Good afternoon chaps  :hi:

Can't believe I hadn't found this site sooner  :dash: would of saved me some dissapointments.

I only found it by chance whilst sitting next to an older chap on the tube a few weeks ago.

I've been busy having a good read of all the reviews, some fantastic information to be had.

Using AW for 6 months now since splitting from long term partner (no kids, no affairs, all ended amicably)

Probably had 1 or 2 1 hour punts a week since, a couple of good ones that have since dissapeared and can't remember their names, a few ok encounters and a fair few bad encounters, and even a couple of walk aways.

Time constraints and a fair bit of short term memory loss  means I will not try and recall and review any punts going back before November last year.

I will however try and type up a couple of the slightly better ones I had in November and December.

Still not had the time this year to get stuck in, hopefully next week if I can get my schedule cleared.

I am hoping to get a new flat in a few months which means I can accomodate outcalls  :yahoo:

A big thanks to all of the reviewers that make this site work, looks like a great community.

ATB for now....

SWLGent.  :hi:

yorkshire123

Welcome  :hi:

I must admit I'm struggling with the relevance of this comment?  :lol:

I only found it by chance whilst sitting next to an older chap on the tube a few weeks ago.

Offline SWLGent

ok probably could have put it better.....

I only discovered the UKP forum whilst sitting next to an older gent on the tube one evening on my way home, he was browsing on a tablet and I saw the bold "UK Punting" in the corner.

For all I know he could well be a member here  :D

I must have been on the site for 3 hours that evening  :crazy:

ATB  :hi:

Online webpunter

This is a more promising 1st post - most of these in the past few months have been predictably shite
The older guy must have been using EE to get wifi access on the tube
Looking forward to reading some reviews
All you need now is a proper 'welcome to the board' from a respected & senior UKP member

password02

Hi new member - If you have had a few bad punts over the last 3-4 months and can remember these with the AW links they would be extremely helpful to the members - Anything more than +9/10 months  then perhaps no memory or forget the details.

Welcome to the best forum in the UK

west8

All you need now is a proper 'welcome to the board' from a respected & senior UKP member

Until Jimbo turns up to post some meaningless bollocks, might I wish SWLGent a happy stay, as one new(ish) member to another.

:drinks:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 02:07:56 am by west8 »

Online webpunter

Until Jimbo turns up to post some meaningless bollocks, might I wish SWLGent a happy stay, as one new(ish) member to another.

On 1.343 posts & 22 reviews. Maybe not !

Offline akauya

Time constraints and a fair bit of short term memory loss  means I will not try and recall and review any punts going back before November last year.

I will however try and type up a couple of the slightly better ones I had in November and December.

Welcome to UKP and before you write your reviews why don't you have quick look at the External Link/Members Only on the wiki  :hi:

Quesadilla

...Using AW for 6 months now since splitting from long term partner (no kids, no affairs, all ended amicably)

Probably had 1 or 2 1 hour punts a week since, a couple of good ones that have since dissapeared and can't remember their names, a few ok encounters and a fair few bad encounters, and even a couple of walk aways.

Always good to see new members who will contribute, and if your ailing memory needs jogging for those girls you've seen since July your bookings / emails etc will all still be on AW.  Definitely very interested in any reviews you have as SW London / Surrey borders is my stomping ground as well.

Offline Steve2

Looks like another 1st time dubious poster. I hope |I am proved wrong

Offline lewishamguy

Looks like another 1st time dubious poster. I hope |I am proved wrong

Any idea what could the reason of his previous banning?

;)

Offline SWLGent

Good evening chaps,

Sorry i've not been back since, work has gone into overdrive recently which is always good.

I have tried making some notes about a few of the better experiences I've had in the past
couple of months, I've wiped most of the bad ones from memory  :vomit:

I've not got an account on AW, I just phone and text to make appointments so I don't have that history available.

I'll take a look at the review writing guide hopefully before the end of the weekend and get a couple posted.

On Tuesday I managed a visit to this young lady: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Wow is all I will say for now, and as this is the most recent encounter I'll make it my first review.

And tomorrow if all goes well I might give this one a go: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Steve2 / lewishamguy, I've never been a member to this site so I've not yet been banned.

Best regards...