Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nearest Parlour To Newcastle?  (Read 869 times)

Offline AnthG

I am not sure which section this question should go into as its not really a north east section as I know there aren't any here so nobody would be able to answer this.

But if I was wanting as a bit of fun and to cross it off my punting bucket list, I was wondering where is the nearest parlour to Newcastle would be - both going down south to Yorkshire way and up north to Scotland way.

By parlour I mean my idea in my head just to make sure I have got down what a parlour is correctly, a large building you go into and all the girls are sitting around in a communal section together and you pick the girl out of all of them in a row of the person you find most attractive out of them all and you get to speak briefly to them all possibly too to see who you like best (as opposed to the total gamble you get here in Newcastle with agencies where the photos are blurred and you just pick one based on blurred pics on a website).

Is there any in Leeds or Edinburgh or is it further south to the likes of Manchester/Liverpool I would need to go to?
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Barry Shipton

Anth read the Scottish boards - there are still parlours in Edinburgh like New Town Sauna and Blair Street Sauna, despite the supposed police crackdown. Know of some south of Leeds but never been. But plenty of members of the NE boards like foreverchanges and Flying Blue have experience from reading their posts.

Barry Shipton

There you go Anth - External Link/Members Only. Ali Katt has done a great guide to Sheffield parlours  :thumbsup:

It's only a couple of hours on the train. Now if one of the Scottish lads did something similar for LSS, BSS and New Town, and there was one for West Yorkshire then all your questions would be answered.

Offline jsparky

I use to frequent Scorpio (the one near Hibernian football ground) in my earlier punting day (15+ years ago), does anyone know what happen to the place? Tks.

Offline Third Man

to do list this year includes parlours, was in one only once, many years ago in glasgow, when they were still open. Im often in newcastle, and fancy a drive south to one. gfe in sheffield is  therefore a possibility.

Offline FLYING BLUE

For the record, there are no parlours left in Leeds - all of them closed down by the law.
Not so many years ago there were at least 20 parlours in and around the Leeds / Bradford area.

As I understand things, a parlour called Winstons may still operate in Leeds - it's reputation is extremely poor however as a rip off place full of EE girls.

Offline Third Man

For the record, there are no parlours left in Leeds - all of them closed down by the law.
Not so many years ago there were at least 20 parlours in and around the Leeds / Bradford area.

As I understand things, a parlour called Winstons may still operate in Leeds - it's reputation is extremely poor however as a rip off place full of EE girls.
thanks for the info FB. leeds would have been nearer,so its sheffield or manchester area then.

Offline foreverchanges

I use to frequent Scorpio (the one near Hibernian football ground) in my earlier punting day (15+ years ago), does anyone know what happen to the place? Tks.

Its still there...for the time being.
If you're going to visit an Edinburgh Sauna try Blair Street, New Town or London Street..all pale shadows of their former selves..especially the latter but still the odd gem of a girl to be found.
You would have to pay ME to step inside Scorpio.
Personally I just stick to the girls in my native NEast these days...saves the train fare if nothing else!

Offline FLYING BLUE

thanks for the info FB. leeds would have been nearer,so its sheffield or manchester area then.

For Greater Manchester I can wholeheartedly recommend - La Maison in Bury

External Link/Members Only

kingkong

I am not sure which section this question should go into as its not really a north east section as I know there aren't any here so nobody would be able to answer this.

But if I was wanting as a bit of fun and to cross it off my punting bucket list, I was wondering where is the nearest parlour to Newcastle would be - both going down south to Yorkshire way and up north to Scotland way.

By parlour I mean my idea in my head just to make sure I have got down what a parlour is correctly, a large building you go into and all the girls are sitting around in a communal section together and you pick the girl out of all of them in a row of the person you find most attractive out of them all and you get to speak briefly to them all possibly too to see who you like best (as opposed to the total gamble you get here in Newcastle with agencies where the photos are blurred and you just pick one based on blurred pics on a website).

Is there any in Leeds or Edinburgh or is it further south to the likes of Manchester/Liverpool I would need to go to?

I have been to that type of parlour in Newcastle only a couple of years ago when at university. Taken into the room and then each girl came in and introduced themselves to me, then the "maid" came in and asked me who I wanted.
I wouldn't really do this now as I would be worried that the place would be raided.