Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal.Sensual.XXX-Harrow-On-The-Hill.  (Read 5238 times)

13 review(s) for Crystal.Sensual.xxx (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Firstly thanks to Sedlmayer for his review on Crystal. :thumbsup:

Had a bit of a problem getting hold of her initially but once i did had a chat and i booked her.

Crystal said she was Hungarian, is mid-40s and a size 10 ish. Looks like her free pictures. I fancied her in person.

Services offered were DFK/OWO/RO. Her kissing was very good and her OWO was good. Good attitude throughout. £90 for the hour. Good VFM punt. Based near Harrow-on-the-Hill station.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

yumyum3

Really pleased to hear you had a good one mate. I wanted to see Lady Cristal ages ago when she was in Southfields but it never quite worked out. She sounds as horny as I thought.  :P :drinks:

Offline smiths

Really pleased to hear you had a good one mate. I wanted to see Lady Cristal ages ago when she was in Southfields but it never quite worked out. She sounds as horny as I thought.  :P :drinks:

Yes a sexy mature WG offering a good VFM service. :thumbsup: :drinks:

Offline Sedlmayer

Yes a sexy mature WG offering a good VFM service. :thumbsup: :drinks:

I'm pleased you had a good punt there Smiths - it's always nice when a little recommendation works for a fellow punter  :drinks:

Offline Jayxxxxx

Hi guys

Does anyone know crystals nearest public transport train/tube station?

Cheers

Jay

Online superchamp

Hi guys

Cheers

Jay

Harrow-on-the-Hill (Lowlands Road Exit)

Offline Sedlmayer

Hi guys

Cheers

Jay

Mate - if all else fails, try actually reading the review..... :wacko:

Offline smiths

I'm pleased you had a good punt there Smiths - it's always nice when a little recommendation works for a fellow punter  :drinks:

Thanks and cheers for your review on her once again. :thumbsup: :drinks:

Offline thetinman007

Smiths,  what are the tits like on crystal? Another punter noted that they quite saggy even for an older lady. Would you agree? Asking as she is next on my milf hit list !

Offline smiths

Smiths,  what are the tits like on crystal? Another punter noted that they quite saggy even for an older lady. Would you agree? Asking as she is next on my milf hit list !

Yes they are saggy.

Offline 385North

I’ve often considered a punt with Crystal. She was my plan B towards the end of last year on one occasion, as far as I actually spoke with her on the phone, but then plan A came good and she was surplus to requirements. Being a lazy bugger I would rather walk ten minutes to a punt than spend an hour on the tube out to Harrow. There’s something about ladies like her and Smiley Sindy which I find so irresistibly sexy, though. She’s still very much on my Danny La Roo, saggy or otherwise.

Offline justabloke

I alternate between smiley Sindy and Crystal regularly on my trips to London.  Both are absolutely amazing.  Always deliver and dirty as fuck.  All round a really good experience.  Look great, sound great, smell great. Don't miss these two.

Offline justabloke

In my opinion they are actually not bad at all.

Offline Sedlmayer

In my opinion they are actually not bad at all.

Seconded - most women of that age would envy them.
Sure, they're not the pert tip-tilted tits of a nubile nineteen year old, but they're not spaniel's ears either.

BTW, she's got busier since this review (the power of UKP's legion of lurkers  :( ) - I called yesterday for a booking and she was busy all day, so perhaps it's now wise to plan ahead a little if you want to see her.
(Don't cry for me though, Argentina - Smiley Sindy had a cancellation and was able to fit me in :thumbsup:)

Offline Sedlmayer

I alternate between smiley Sindy and Crystal regularly on my trips to London.  Both are absolutely amazing.  Always deliver and dirty as fuck.  All round a really good experience.  Look great, sound great, smell great. Don't miss these two.

:drinks:

Have you ever raised the possibility of a threesome? Do they know each other from the Southfields days?