Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rainy_China  (Read 1578 times)

1 review(s) for Rainy_China (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrSmiley

Rainy_China - Negative

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Called at lunch for a evening booking. Very good telephone manner, however it was the maid who is in the flat. £30mins booked for £80. Called when I was outside and she asked if I had a booking. Was let in and met Rainy a very attractive petite Chinese girl. She says she’s 24. A bit distant with the introductions but had a shower and came into the room. Nice room.

She has a great little body. Asked for a kiss and in true Petite_Eva style kissed my jaw…hmmm No French kissing as per profile then. Asked to suck her tits and she let me for about ten seconds even though I was being very gentle as asked. She doesn’t want oral either even though receiving rimming is on her likes.…so for covered bj. She’s paranoid about std’s as she kept on checking the condom was rolled down properly even though it was quite a tight condom. Bj was 4/10 not DT as in her profile.

Getting a little uninterested suggested some sex in mish. She changed condom. She was tight. And then it went very quickly downhill. She was pushing with both hands and the top of her thighs to prevent even half penetration. I said it’s ok I will go slow and gentle, which I did. She was was basically moving away from me more and more to the corner of the bed! Asked if she was ok, she said yes, but she clearly was not into this and I could not do full penetration. So said that this was clearly not working. She no it’s fine just no deeper, so I said that’s not fine for me though. Hard on fading fast I decided for the first time mid session to stop and ask for half my money back. She acted confused and asked why so just reminded me of what just happened.

For the record I am not LongJohnSilver, just normal. Anyway she said I could have £10 back. Refused and asked for £40. I had been there 20 mins. She refused I asked to see the maid. Back and forth, back and forth and eventually got £35.

Total disaster. £80 for half an hour a total rip off, would not have been with her looks and a good service. She should not be doing this.

Pros:
good looking girl

Cons:
No kissing
No ro
Bad bj
Slightly smelly down there
Is not capable of having full penetration
Would bet 90% of her likes are not on offer.

Who are these people who gave her good reviews. Would love to hear from them.

Offline El Jefe

Getting sick of WG's who lie about the services they provide,  yet have the cheek to take our money,  fucking con artists.

Offline The_Don

Total disaster

Who are these people who gave her good reviews. Would love to hear from them.

She sound like a poor excuse for a service provider

Looking at the feed back on A/W most have seen the same few W/G's  :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 03:20:53 pm by The_Don »

Offline Rstone

She sound like a poor excuse for a service provider

Could she sound like she is not choosing to do this... What do you think MrSmiley... ?

I am thinking "avoid at all cost if she could be forced" ....

Offline madmax

saw rainy _china last night FRAUD not interested at all do not waste your time or Money !!!!!

Offline MrSmiley

Could she sound like she is not choosing to do this... What do you think MrSmiley... ?

I am thinking "avoid at all cost if she could be forced" ....

It's a tough one. It wasn't something that crossed my mind. But us punters don't see what happens behind the scenes. What does forced look like? She was in perfect condition physically (except for being a little smelly down there - which was not immediately obvious), however first impression when I came in was that she was not that interested. Overly cautious with the condom, but that doesn't mean she's being forced. I really don't know, I certainly hope not.