Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Kat 95 - Sheffield  (Read 15674 times)

Offline thunder_road

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

What do we reckon? Anyone had the pleasure?

Can't decide if the feedback seems genuine, she looks good to me though.

Online RedKettle

I have not seen her but she does look good. 

The feedback has probably been arranged by her - too much too quickly.

I usually avoid the new profiles but it may be worth one of us testing this one!!!

Offline thunder_road

That was my thinking on the feedback, might hang fire see if she gets any that seems more genuine. Give it a month or 2 maybe.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Here's the verification pic. Profile sounds like a load fictitious bollocks. A virgin until last year yet had another AW profile previous not to mention a poxy pricing scheme £40 for 30 mins but BJ only - that would be the best option to gauge if she is any good.
[Link removed by admin at request]

Offline mcb

Might be a bit of bullshit in her profile, but I still would.

Offline thunder_road

A virgin who used to throw bukkake parties no less! :D

Offline ffacoffi

I've spoken to her and she seems nice enough. Didn't go through with the punt as her profile had been suspended which triggered my spidey sense. Also contacted the one guy with an active account that left her feedback. He's real as he's got feedback from SheffieldBJQueen who I've seen 4 times myself. He reckons its defo her in the pics and that he had a good punt. Could be bullshit though. Probably going to book a bj meet with her on Tuesday. I'll feed back how I get on.

Online RedKettle

Would be good to have feedback on her - would meet her myself if genuine.

I am also a fan of SheffieldBJQueen but last time I saw her she was alittle pissed at the comments on this site!! I said I had never heard of UKP.  I have reviewed her so yes I am a coward!

Offline Chezzie John

I'm tempted and just waiting for feedback to.

I did feedback on here for a girl a while back and I was honest about the things that could have been better and then I met her again recently and she wasn't very happy about what I said. I felt a right twat lol

Offline Chezzie John

Has anyone met Kat yet? I'm thinking of taking the plunge and giving her a go on Friday but still a bit unsure. I've seen her private gallery and she's worth one but service wise I don't know  :unknown:

Offline NIK

Why is the language used in Aw feedback always so fuckin repetitive? It just makes me suspicious.

Nor do I want to hear about her fucking boyfriend on a profile.  :mad:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Why is the language used in Aw feedback always so fuckin repetitive? It just makes me suspicious.

Nor do I want to hear about her fucking boyfriend on a profile.  :mad:
The profile is total bullshit, not to mention shit tatts, only a total cunt would believe she was recently a virgin, yet she used to host bukakke parties.

Offline Chezzie John

I've just emailed her about meeting tomorrow. It's a gamble but she might be ok  :unknown:

Offline Tricks

she works from a shithole of a flat in Woodhouse. No bedroom use available, you will have to fuck her in the lounge.

Be aware of the dog shit outside the door on the balcony. The dog must be as big as a horse.

Service was ok but not outstanding, probably due to no bed. I need that at my age. She does like to suck cock though and did CIM twice.

Enjoy if you can :hi:

Offline Chezzie John

Thanks for the info tricks  :thumbsup: not had a reply from her yet but it's losing its appeal now  :D

Offline Ralph

Pretty much as Tricks said, including the welcome outside.

She is cute though and fit as.  Was not as fresh as she could have been but great BJ and CIM.  Worth a visit if you fancy a young casual bit over talkative at first lass.  She seems to enjoy and tats were nice

Offline Chezzie John

I've booked her for later. As long as she's fit and gives me a good seeing too the surrounding don't bother me that much. £90ph is pretty cheap so I'll give her a go   :)

Offline Chezzie John

After your feedback I still met her today :D 

I just pictured a bit of dog shit on the path on route to her flat and though you guys were just exaggerating a bit. I walked up the steps to get to her balcony and was greeted by a big pile of dog shit right next to the gate and the gate wouldn't fully open because of it and I just thought what the fuck am I doing here  :D 

I knocked on the door and was greeted by Kat and was led into the front room. We had a bit of a chat and I did think Kat looked young and very fuckable in which made up for the mess outside a bit. We stripped off in the front room as she said her bedroom was only for use with her and her boyfriend. Then onto french kissing and owotc for a extra £10 in which she swallowed  :thumbsup:  Then more kissing and oral until I took her from behind on the settee. She then whips off the condom and sucks me clean. After a little break I had her ride me to finish off with.

So overall I liked Kat and do want to see her again as she's a nice lass and I enjoyed our time together.

The only downfall is her incall place as it's not good and there's no need to have all the mess outside and I bet some people would walk. She did say she's moving soon so hopefully things will improve.

Offline NIK

After your feedback I still met her today :D 

I just pictured a bit of dog shit on the path on route to her flat and though you guys were just exaggerating a bit. I walked up the steps to get to her balcony and was greeted by a big pile of dog shit right next to the gate and the gate wouldn't fully open because of it and I just thought what the fuck am I doing here  :D 

I knocked on the door and was greeted by Kat and was led into the front room. We had a bit of a chat and I did think Kat looked young and very fuckable in which made up for the mess outside a bit. We stripped off in the front room as she said her bedroom was only for use with her and her boyfriend. Then onto french kissing and owotc for a extra £10 in which she swallowed  :thumbsup:  Then more kissing and oral until I took her from behind on the settee. She then whips off the condom and sucks me clean. After a little break I had her ride me to finish off with.

So overall I liked Kat and do want to see her again as she's a nice lass and I enjoyed our time together.

The only downfall is her incall place as it's not good and there's no need to have all the mess outside and I bet some people would walk. She did say she's moving soon so hopefully things will improve.

Good report, but I  hate it when they go on about bloody boyfriends.

Does she allow ro, because I've met some who say they save that for the bf.

Offline Chezzie John

I never asked but I'm pretty sure she does anal and I think she'd do reverse oral

Online RedKettle

She sounds like a good option for outcall given the dog shit, non use of bedroom etc etc - but on profile the minimum outcall is 2 hours at £220 so she can forget that.

Offline Chezzie John

She needs to get a new incall place. She's a nice lass but it will put people off and loose her repeat bookings. It didn't bother me that much though as I've got dogs myself

Offline Chezzie John

During my booking yesterday we were on about forums and I mentioned uk punting and Safe as she'd never heard of them. And last night Kat gave me feedback on AW saying thank you for telling me about the forum so I get the feeling she's read the thread on her and I kind of wanted her to see it as I think she needs to know what people think so now hopefully things will get sorted and she'll end up making more money

Offline Tricks

During my booking yesterday we were on about forums and I mentioned uk punting and Safe as she'd never heard of them. And last night Kat gave me feedback on AW saying thank you for telling me about the forum so I get the feeling she's read the thread on her and I kind of wanted her to see it as I think she needs to know what people think so now hopefully things will get sorted and she'll end up making more money

She has written about us on her AW page, which is ok. Better than getting involved in some of the tit for tat shyte we have seen on here in the past.

RO is no problem NIK
anal is £20 extra

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
She wrote about us under her tab UK Punts. I read it last night, but wasn't going to respond. There's two tips for Kinky Kat which I hope she reads and acts on; never mention your boyfriend on your profile or during a punt, I appreciate the girl in question loves him, but as punter do you have any idea how off-putting it is? And no the vast majority aren't looking for a girlfriend substitute if that's why she wrote it. Get rid of the rules on your profile; it looks bratty.

With regards the virgin what would she gain by advertising it; loads of horny (old) bastards lining up with their wallets open because they think they will get more out of a perceived naive girl.

Offline NIK

She wrote about us under her tab UK Punts. I read it last night, but wasn't going to respond. There's two tips for Kinky Kat which I hope she reads and acts on; never mention your boyfriend on your profile or during a punt, I appreciate the girl in question loves him, but as punter do you have any idea how off-putting it is? And no the vast majority aren't looking for a girlfriend substitute if that's why she wrote it. Get rid of the rules on your profile; it looks bratty.

With regards the virgin what would she gain by advertising it; loads of horny (old) bastards lining up with their wallets open because they think they will get more out of a perceived naive girl.

Spot on. I don't want to hear about their fucking boyfriends at all. Not only does it shatter the illusion, it's boring. And no I'm not looking for them to be my girlfriend.  :rolleyes:

Offline Ralph

Daftest and most annoying thing ever mentioning bf.  I always retract my marriage proposal straight away after!

Offline Chezzie John

She did say the odd bloke has just turned up without booking and that somebody has been bombarding her with texts so maybe it's just a way of trying to stop it  :unknown:

Offline mf_1101

She did say the odd bloke has just turned up without booking and that somebody has been bombarding her with texts so maybe it's just a way of trying to stop it  :unknown:

The alternative and more effective way would be telling him to fuck off and threaten with the police.

The BF thing is so off-putting, not allowing sex in the bedroom cos that's where he sleeps? Could just change the sheets between punts like every other prossie does, just snotty and annoying to read about. Puts me off.

Offline Notts bloke

Trying to book her but having no joy. Messaged her and she hasn't read it even after logging in. Ive tried a booking request but if I don't hear back by the evening then I might have to book elsewhere for tomorrow.

Offline pjolloper

Have just visited her.  Yes, the dog doo needs watching at the entrance - the service is delivered in the lounge (but I get bored with the standard bedroom and enjoy a change)  She is a really nice young woman who gave me one of the best OWO
I've had (and I've had a lot !) She's versatile, pleasant company,attentiveand very petite and attractive.  I'm a sucker for variety but I will certainly visit again.  If you've recently had a bad experience, once you are with her, she will put a smile back on your face.  Please leave her with a smile on hers.

Offline Notts bloke

I messaged and put in a booking request but even after reading both, she never responded. She may be busy and have lots to deal with and it was a bit last minute (wednesday email and thursday booking) so I shouldn't really expect her to be available.

I have just put in another one in for a few weeks away so hopefully she responds and I get to enjoy the services! I just went for a last minute disaster booking with somebody who doesn't know how to give a a blowjob at all and wish I had saved my money. Hopefully Kinky Kat 95 makes up for it when I see her

Kinkykat95

Hi there,

I'm the girl in question Haha. Notts bloke I've just had a recent clear out of unread messages and bookings to try and get organised again. Could you send me another and we will arrange from there.

Also if anyone has and questions or advice, I'd be happy to answer and listen to what you have to say.

I'm still pretty new at this and trying to find my feet. Also may I ask you all a question about a particular punter and situation? As I don't know if I've done the right thing.

Kinkykat95

OldAdmin

Also may I ask you all a question about a particular punter and situation? As I don't know if I've done the right thing.

Don't bother reposting, the rules page says:
This site is not a chat platform between clients and service providers, nor is it a support site for service providers.

You don't see car dealerships going on car buyer forums complaining about customer payment problems, so don't come on here complaining about punters and / or mocking their fetishes.

Online RedKettle

KK95 if you want to stay active on this site have a careful read of the rules and be prepared to resist urges to argue too much with some people on here, at least until you have tuned into what it is like on here.  Many punters do not like service providers being on here at all and the best you generally get is a neutral view about it, which is where I am.  Only a few are in favour.

Look at the posts of Dani if you want to see how to post successfully on here and perhaps gather some respect as she has.

However odds are that you will get banned in short order as you get drawn into arguments......

Kinkykat95

Oh okay I'm very sorry. I thought it would be fine as I wasn't mentioning any names nor were I doing it to mock a fetish. I just wanted a little help understanding that was it. I'm very sorry, I shall take another read of the rules.

Kat

Offline NIK

Oh okay I'm very sorry. I thought it would be fine as I wasn't mentioning any names nor were I doing it to mock a fetish. I just wanted a little help understanding that was it. I'm very sorry, I shall take another read of the rules.

Kat

Perhaps you might take on board what most punters think about references to boyfriends in profiles. My advice would be to ditch it.

Kinkykat95

True. Though I wanted to be as honest as possible which is why I originally put it on. I think I need to have a complete update of my profile anyway.

Offline Notts bloke

Hi there,

I'm the girl in question Haha. Notts bloke I've just had a recent clear out of unread messages and bookings to try and get organised again. Could you send me another and we will arrange from there.

Hi. Sent you one yesterday. You've read it, but not confirmed. My username on there starts with H and ends with 85

Looking forward to this!

Offline Fuckthis1

Trying to arrange a meet with KK95 she looks fantastic on her aw profile and the reviews here show she is worth the hassle in trying to arrange.... Just hope she responds to the booking!!!! Wish me luck chaps
Banned reason: Veiled threats
Banned by:

Offline Chezzie John

I've emailed Kat twice last week trying to meet up again but they're not getting read when she logs in  :(  So I get the feeling she doesn't want to meet me again  :unknown:

Offline NIK

I would never chase a prossy anymore.

Offline Chezzie John

No I don't Nik, it's just that I know others have struggled to meet her just lately so was just giving her a bit of a poke  :)

mancstudent2

Same guys, sent her numerous emails but no response. Kinkykat, what's up?

Offline Notts bloke

I have had a booking confirmed and coms seem to be quite good. I imagine she has a lot of messages though so would be hard to get round to messaging everyone.

Booking in a couple of weeks confirmed. Can't fooking wait!

Kinkykat95

Hi there,

I'm terribly sorry! I've been having a little run of bad luck as of late (wont get in to it as it's not the right place and I'm sure none of you need or want my boring babbles Haha) anyway I'm trying to get back on top of all my messages and get things sorted.

Again I'm very sorry and hope you don't see me as a WG time waster.

Kat

Rover1989

Just met up with Kat this afternoon. Her AW page actually brought me to this forum. She is 100% genuine. She gave great instructions to find her place she responded pretty quickly to my message about meeting up. I will definitely be seeing her again I suggest you guys give her a try.

Offline Chezzie John

I've managed to sort another booking out with her for Monday  :)  It's not very often I see the same girl twice nowadays as I've got a massive list of girls on my hotlist as I like seeing new girls to much but Kat left me wanting to go back.

slong

Hi first time on here been looking at some of comments on here and she sounds good
What type of girl is she and does she do everything she says she does on her profile
Would like to know if anyone has had anal with her and can she do it as that's what I am in
To at the moment would love to hear back from any of you