Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New indie Thai  (Read 2573 times)

BeesKnees

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very detailed profile. Professional pics includes face too. Petite with fake breasts. £120 ph in Bayswater. A levels included!

So my question is, anyone recognise which profile it's copied from? :D

Offline andist

Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years
Banned by: 90125

Pompoy123

Q. I am not confident about my looks; I am worried that you wouldn't find me attractive?   A. I find personalities rather than looks attractive.

What she meant to say was I find wallets rather than looks attractive

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Stav096

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very detailed profile. Professional pics includes face too. Petite with fake breasts. £120 ph in Bayswater. A levels included!

So my question is, anyone recognise which profile it's copied from? :D

Natalie at Olina, and AsianInvasion ... but it may also be her if she is not getting enough work through the agencies.

Offline ArtVandalay

First picture is Tiffany
The other two are Natalie
The gallery has a picture of a third girl

Looks like a scam to me

LL

External Link/Members Only
And also
External Link/Members Only

She looks quite nice.  Fairly good saving of £30 quid off the hourly rate when booking directly.  Surprised the agency don't put a stop to that.

Edit: just seen that there are photos of different girls (as somebody else commented).  Perhaps it is a scam then.  I'm not sure I'd go back to fucking Bayswater anyway - sleezy shithole.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 11:22:34 am by LL »

BeesKnees

I thought it might be TGTBT

Won't be contacting her unless a punter here has actually seen her

A WG on multiple agency sites could eventually mean double bookings and passing the punter to another available girl. Not good practice in my book

LL

I got bait n switched one time when I went to Bayswater.  Went through with the punt anyway as I was hornier than a 4-balled tomcat.  Of course it was shit.  The whole area is so full of prossies I like to try and spot them in the local shops.
I actually would really like to find an independent Thai girl who does a decent service for a decent price.

Offline nervyfooker

I actually would really like to find an independent Thai girl who does a decent service for a decent price.

good independent thais are hard to find.if you become a regular
of an agency girl you can make her an offer to deal direct.
its worked for me a few times.expect to pay 120-130ph.there is no
incentive for them to go lower as they keep 100 per hour's
booking through an agency.

BeesKnees

Just following up on this, sent her an email asking if she's working, but no reply for over a week despite logging in.

YMMV

Offline kong

I also emailed about a week ago, no reply

InstaPunt

She is Natalie previously from established agencies, also another dud agency  put up two sets of her pics as different girls.