Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maxes Angels  (Read 3655 times)

marty_mcfly

I learnt from a regular poster here (Smiths) that Maxes Angels is not a parlour but an agency that introduces girls and clients and that is why their rates are high.

They have some fanstastic girls that provide top services, but I have never been keen on parlours and agencies.

Do any of their ladies advertise on AW, maybe under another name?

Having seen reviews of their ladies on a another review site it seems Alex was pure filth. Does anyone know if she is still working somewhere?

Offline kong

alex is in the private members only gallery if you call up you can book her

marty_mcfly

Kong, many thanks. Glad to know that Alex is still working. Does she work elsewhere or independently too?

vt

Some of these agencies like to have an 'exclusive' with the girls they have on their books, so the girls get into trouble if they're caught 'moonlighting' at cheaper rates. I don't know if this is the case with Maxes, but I've certainly heard it with regard to other well-known London agencies.

marty_mcfly

Some of these agencies like to have an 'exclusive' with the girls they have on their books, so the girls get into trouble if they're caught 'moonlighting' at cheaper rates. I don't know if this is the case with Maxes, but I've certainly heard it with regard to other well-known London agencies.

I would love to see Alex, but at £250 for the hour, she is beyond my maximum budget of £200 per hour.

Miss lia Amelia

I would love to see Alex, but at £250 for the hour, she is beyond my maximum budget of £200 per hour.

Yep, that is correct the girls on Maxes are all 100% exclusive. x

Offline Zeusthedoc

Yep, that is correct the girls on Maxes are all 100% exclusive. x

Unless you know them personally....from before their time at Maxes (I might add).

Miss lia Amelia

Unless you know them personally....from before their time at Maxes (I might add).

That's true... but prob best not to shout about that in relation to the lady because though it cannot be helped it's still frowned upon in that agency.

Offline Zeusthedoc

That's true... but prob best not to shout about that in relation to the lady because though it cannot be helped it's still frowned upon in that agency.

I get that, hence not actually saying anything more than that.

west8

A warning about Maxe's: a lot of folks (me included) have experienced hygiene issues with the girls as they are often forced to take back-to-back bookings.

I still have occasional nightmares about the pungent whiff of ebony Linzi's BO.  :vomit:

It could stop a bull elephant in his tracks ...

Offline Hobbit

A warning about Maxe's: a lot of folks (me included) have experienced hygiene issues with the girls as they are often forced to take back-to-back bookings.

I still have occasional nightmares about the pungent whiff of ebony Linzi's BO.  :vomit:

That has put me right off! Do not like bad hygiene.  :dash:

Offline Zeusthedoc

she must have left - not in gallery anymore (or she is in the incognito gallery)

west8

she must have left - not in gallery anymore (or she is in the incognito gallery)

Yes, she left before Christmas. Pity as she gave a truly outstanding, saliva-drenched blowjob.

Not to mention her massive lips (both pairs) and killer Anglo-Nigerian, size 8 figure.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Yes, she left before Christmas. Pity as she gave a truly outstanding, saliva-drenched blowjob.

Not to mention her massive lips (both pairs) and killer Anglo-Nigerian, size 8 figure.

odd - maybe she didn't want an xmas bonus.

west8

odd - maybe she didn't want an xmas bonus.

I think she was content with the pearl necklace I gave her for Xmas shortly before she departed. ;)

Offline Zeusthedoc

I think she was content with the pearl necklace I gave her for Xmas shortly before she departed. ;)

was this before or after you got her to reach for the stars and caught a whiff of her personally manufactured fragrance?

west8

was this before or after you got her to reach for the stars and caught a whiff of her personally manufactured fragrance?

I had to hold my breath to get there, but the end result was worth the suffering. She took it like a trooper.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Good to hear.

Although, i can completely sympathise with you. I remember pulling a civvie in a pub some years ago, we got back to her place and as things were heating up, I could tell that she didn't particularly smell fresh.

I made some bollox up about wanting to have shower sex (which i fucking hate normally, have tried it a few times). got her all soapy and clean and then proceeded to get her dirty again.

marty_mcfly

Good to hear.

Although, i can completely sympathise with you. I remember pulling a civvie in a pub some years ago, we got back to her place and as things were heating up, I could tell that she didn't particularly smell fresh.

I made some bollox up about wanting to have shower sex (which i fucking hate normally, have tried it a few times). got her all soapy and clean and then proceeded to get her dirty again.

This is hilarious, but very clever of you to come up with such an idea. However, if you discover the odour once you are already  in bed, then such an idea would not work.

Offline Zeusthedoc

This is hilarious, but very clever of you to come up with such an idea. However, if you discover the odour once you are already  in bed, then such an idea would not work.

I think it would depend....this particular civvie was a good 2 or 3 bottles of wine deep...i wasn't that far behind but still had enough wits about me and she liked the idea of shower sex....it would have been tricky to do something if she wasnt up for the shower....i may have ended up just TOFTT as it were...

Frandan10

I've booked to meet Jessica too, this has just put me right off. She looks the business too.

Miss lia Amelia

Good to hear.

That's genius!   :thumbsup:

Offline Anadin

I've booked to meet Jessica too, this has just put me right off. She looks the business too.

She used to be much cheaper when she was available in Manchester, £250 is a pretty steep price increase shoulda had a daytrip to Manchester but that's what happens when you wait too long.

Offline azrael

Google her image/s if she works for another agency then you'll know. Had similar experience found this hot looking girl through a london agency £265 per hour pictures where awesome 10/10 after i punted with her whilst leaving her flat her flatmate handed me a card i was gutted the girl who i just been with was on another agency books for £145 per hour so you might find her cheaper at another agency. Or the next time your with her just ask how much the agency takes out of that price and negotiate with her