Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: michelle independent  (Read 7852 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Goofy85

london

Lol. Tell us your secret Mr A7777. It suggests he is also better looking than the rest of us.
it is not about looking mate ,  :lol: and sure he don't have bigger than us ,
he did something different
come on , tell us  :cool:

I know michelle  like south american boys  :yahoo: but I want to know what he did which took me out from her like list ,  :dash: :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 08:10:51 pm by london »

london

I can't sleep tonight , some one wake  Alpunt79 up and ask him what he did  :dash: :dash: :dash: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

london

I have to go to BD party but now I sit here for find the secret

:yahoo:

Will find the secret

OR   :lol: :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 08:58:28 pm by london »

password02

I have to go to BD party but now I sit here for find the secret

:yahoo:

Will find the secret

OR   :lol: :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ha ha  :D :D - That is very Funny!!!

LL

I can't sleep tonight , some one wake  Alpunt79 up and ask him what he did  :dash: :dash: :dash: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
I only got "charming gent" or something generic like that from her in my feedback.
This guy gets
Positive    Michelle Independent (244)    09/01/2015 22:28    Offering Services
     The most amazing sex in my life and the hottest man i have had it with x Thank you ;)

Goofy85

Password - you have some pretty amazing feedback yourself.

london

Password - you have some pretty amazing feedback yourself.
1000000000000000000 amazing FB = one FB like the one MI left for Alpunt79 :dash: :dash: :dash:  :yahoo: :cool: :lol: :D

isn't Password ?  :cool: 

Offline Alpunt79

The secret is to hack her account and leave your own feedback  :D

Seriously though, I'm sure that being the sweetheart she is she was just being very flattering! Maybe because she's only got a week left in London too. All I can say is that we did really click, and it was a very passionate and energetic hour and a half. I suppose good stamina and strong glutes don't go amiss either! I'm certainly no lothario, and pretty sure the package is average, no Ron Jeremy or anything (for the benefit of Kavita if she happens to read this  ;) ). That's all there is to it really, we just had a great meet.

Now don't go spreading rumours or any ladies I meet in future will just end up getting disappointed!!
Banned reason: Obsessed, possible stalker.
Banned by: daviemac

london

The secret is to hack her account and leave your own feedback  :D

Seriously though, I'm sure that being the sweetheart she is she was just being very flattering! Maybe because she's only got a week left in London too. All I can say is that we did really click, and it was a very passionate and energetic hour and a half. I suppose good stamina and strong glutes don't go amiss either! I'm certainly no lothario, and pretty sure the package is average, no Ron Jeremy or anything (for the benefit of Kavita if she happens to read this  ;) ). That's all there is to it really, we just had a great meet.

Now don't go spreading rumours or any ladies I meet in future will just end up getting disappointed!!

that was good answer but still we need details mate ,  :D

password02

that was good answer but still we need details mate ,  :D

Would love to read an update review of your meeting?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I saw Michelle yesterday for the first time. Like a few others have said, I'd had my eye on her for a while but with the limited time I have - and my West end location - getting over to her previous residence wasn't possible. Thankfully, her new temporary accommodation is much better for me and I was able to finally meet her. I had high hopes and I certainly wasn't disappointed - very sexy, very beautiful with a great personality and top level of service! We had a fantastic hour and a half session, very passionate and very sweaty! I finished with a smile on my face and I think she did from the feedback   :cool:   Hopefully will see her again when she visits London.

Well fucking done Alpunt79 :thumbsup: Glad you had a good time too.

I saw her earlier this week and she said she probably only properly orgasms once a month, so maybe you got her there.

She's a top girl for sure. I love that look she gives you when licking your balls and her hair is slightly matted against her forehead and gorgeous sexy face.

I usually bypass Birmingham when travelling to the northwest, but I fancy I might just dodge the M6 toll if Michelle's around.

Offline Alpunt79

Well fucking done Alpunt79   :thumbsup: Glad you had a good time too.

I saw her earlier this week and she said she probably only properly orgasms once a month, so maybe you got her there.

She's a top girl for sure. I love that look she gives you when licking your balls and her hair is slightly matted against her forehead and gorgeous sexy face.

I usually bypass Birmingham when travelling to the northwest, but I fancy I might just dodge the M6 toll if Michelle's around.

She's definitely a top girl, just a shame that I'll have only managed to see her once before she leaves! Ah well, I might have to try a Birmingham stop-off too next time I'm driving up North!

I have to say she does have the rare combination of good looks, raw sex appeal, charm and a great character. This really does it for me, if a girl doesn't have any personality coming through then I know I'm not going to enjoy myself.

fredpunter

She didn't leave me any at all, which may be a some sort of feedback in itself  :(

Offline Alpunt79

She didn't leave me any at all, which may be a some sort of feedback in itself  :(

Lol. Maybe you wore her out and she doesn't have the strength?

Offline Alpunt79

Would love to read an update review of your meeting?

Hey PW, I have to say I do enjoy reading your reviews - always thoroughly entertaining, genuine and informative. Alas, I can guarantee you that writing is not my strong point - I'm more of a numbers guy! I might have a crack at doing one but it will be pretty basic  :unknown: ....

password02

Hey PW, I have to say I do enjoy reading your reviews - always thoroughly entertaining, genuine and informative. Alas, I can guarantee you that writing is not my strong point - I'm more of a numbers guy! I might have a crack at doing one but it will be pretty basic  :unknown: ....

Total respect Mr Alpunt79 I have meet with Michelle over the last 2 years and have always enjoyed her company as well as the other girls - As you have said she has that excellent combination of Raw Sex appeal, with beauty and brains and does not take any shit from anyone.

Her kissing and BJ is superb and I just love sucking on those puffy pink nipples - IRO a Review? - We all have to start somewhere and even a few lines would be fine - Where was the meeting, how long, what she was wearing, what services did she perform on you, what was done with her? RO, 69, etc, Was it good, very good, excellent. Would you return? did you over run and how was her attitude during and after.

Did you do 1-2 or perhaps 3 rounds?

This could all be done over 3-4 lines - so really nothing like War & Peace.

Offline monstar

Hopefully our diaries will match up when she returns to London. I planned on meeting her alone or with Cindy this year as my attempts last year were unsuccessful - all these new glowing reviews are not helping, glad you all had great time though! :P

And well done Alpunt79 for the amazing sex :D looking forward to your review(s).  :thumbsup:

Offline Alpunt79

Total respect Mr A7777 I have meet with Michelle over the last 2 years and have always enjoyed her company as well as the other girls - As you have said she has that excellent combination of Raw Sex appeal, with beauty and brains and does not take any shit from anyone.

Her kissing and BJ is superb and I just love sucking on those puffy pink nipples - IRO a Review? - We all have to start somewhere and even a few lines would be fine - Where was the meeting, how long, what she was wearing, what services did she perform on you, what was done with her? RO, 69, etc, Was it good, very good, excellent. Would you return? did you over run and how was her attitude during and after.

Did you do 1-2 or perhaps 3 rounds?

This could all be done over 3-4 lines - so really nothing like War & Peace.

Review posted. I think I did better than I thought I would  :P

LL

Review posted. I think I did better than I thought I would  :P
OK, I've figured it out.  Your her long-term partner.  You acted out a fantasy where you would see her as a client.
She had a great time because she loves you, and then left you the most glowing review ever - best sex she's ever had.
She's not coming back to London so has done something a bit different to mark the occasion.
Notice she's been very quiet here on the forum when she would normally chip in to the discussion when it's about her.

Am I close?

Offline Alpunt79

Nice theory LL  :rolleyes:

But wrong I'm afraid. If I were her long-term partner, I'm not sure how my previous suggestion of wanting to meet kavita would go down!  :drinks:

squeezebox

OK, I've figured it out.  Your her long-term partner.  You acted out a fantasy where you would see her as a client.
She had a great time because she loves you, and then left you the most glowing review ever - best sex she's ever had.
She's not coming back to London so has done something a bit different to mark the occasion.
Notice she's been very quiet here on the forum when she would normally chip in to the discussion when it's about her.

Am I close?

I think when you read Alpunt79's review, that will give you the information you need.

LL

I think when you read Alpunt79's review, that will give you the information you need.
Actually I read it before I commented. Doesn't mean I have to believe everything I see written here. No offence to the guy in question but let's be honest - he has 1 review (just this one for Michelle) and a post count of 18.

west8

It would seem from her feedback comments that Alpunt79 wasn't the only 'member' to impress her this past week.

Good job Mr Dickus!  :drinks:

KevinSvensk

One of the best. Great lass with a great attitude!