Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WTF???  (Read 3167 times)

Dave2014

Clicked on a AW link for a seemingly now inactive WG profile and the suggested other profiles in the same area came up with this GUY'S PROFILE as an 'Erotic Provider':

External Link/Members Only

I couldn't help looking . . . and WTF is that???? I cannot believe people like that exist . . . surely it must be a p*ss take?

Offline 385North

Ah yes, our old friend Abdul (banned member). Use the search facility for more info.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Naughty naughty are you sure you found him by mistake   :lol:

I didn't realise ET was selling his ass! His heads too big for his body!!!! :scare:

Offline Jeremy

I couldn't help looking . . . and WTF is that???? I cannot believe people like that exist . . . surely it must be a p*ss take?
Seems that a bit too much effort has been put into it for a piss take, I would put it down to plain old dumbfuckery. Look at all that waffle on his profile

Offline Matium

Clicked on a AW link for a seemingly now inactive WG profile and the suggested other profiles in the same area came up with this GUY'S PROFILE as an 'Erotic Provider':

External Link/Members Only

That's Abdul!

He's been banned from here a couple of times.

A complete fantasist who loves being talked about.

He's probably on here right now as a guest reading this thread and chuckling.

Dave2014

I had no idea he was ex-UKP - people on here seem relatively normal - why was he banned (twice)?

Sugarbabe

:D Well if he's on here then here's a message for him... "You're a nob mate!" haha

LL

:D Well if he's on here then here's a message for him... "You're a nob mate!" haha
Wtf - the pimp from bait n switch peddlers sugar babes is here now?!

Offline madeinwales56

Just goes to show there is hope for all of us.
I didn't read all of his profile because I got down to the bit about keeping the lights on as he has a particular cetera condition and he doesn't want to knock things over. Then he goes on to say he would like the lucky lady to arrange mirrors on both sides of the bed so he can watch himself. Maybe he should move in to the bedroom furniture department of John Lewis!
And the bloke has lots of feedback. The world has gone fucking mad.

SirFrank

What a cunt. 32? Really? He must have had a very long paper round in Basra

Offline madeinwales56

What a cunt. 32? Really? He must have had a very long paper round in Basra

Ha ha ha.

Pompoy123

I was wondering what happened to Abdul after coming back on here. Why did he get banned he provided comedy value.

:)

Offline knightofthegarter

This is one of the funniest things I've seen on AW in a while. I particularly liked the bit he wrote about threesome bookings where he says "...when I arrive at either of your places, had a shower and all 3 of us are in either of your bedrooms for some naughty fun". This gives the impression that one or more of them might have gone to the wrong house, or even just the wrong room of the house but for him stating the obvious. If anything I bet he would have been the pratt who went to the wrong place !

Terry 7 incher

What a funny profile. This Abdul looks just like my local pharmacist lol

west8

hahaha!

Quote from: asiangentleman
A. Yes I am Muslim

He should try a tour to Paris - bound to prove a hit ...  ;)

Cornish sub

Just goes to show there is hope for all of us.
I didn't read all of his profile because I got down to the bit about keeping the lights on as he has a particular cetera condition and he doesn't want to knock things over. Then he goes on to say he would like the lucky lady to arrange mirrors on both sides of the bed so he can watch himself. Maybe he should move in to the bedroom furniture department of John Lewis!
And the bloke has lots of feedback. The world has gone fucking mad.
Yes, but if you scroll to the right of those feedbacks, they say "Offering services," which basically means HE paid THEM, ie., he's a paying punter just like the rest of us. He's just a deluded cunt if he thinks women will actually pay him. And see the fucking size of that head of his compared to his body.

Offline blue80

He wants to take pictures yet wants the face to be hidden yet he has 2 photo's of himself with his face clearly seen on the front of his profile !!

:dash:

Pompoy123

Stop giving him a hard time. He is a sex god end of lol lol

He's taken the profile down  :( A shame, great entertainment for all the wrong reasons.

Offline blue80

Suggests he is a member/looks on here given he has removed the profile

Sloppyjoes

He's taken the profile down  :( A shame, great entertainment for all the wrong reasons.

I really must look at these things more quickly before they get removed.

a10

Who the fuck is white knighting for Abdul? The mind boggles  :thumbsdown:

If you read what I actually wrote A10, I said great entertainment for all the wrong reasons. I hardly think it is a crime laughing at someone making a fool of themselves on Adultwork.

a10

If you read what I wrote, I asked who was white knighting for Abdul, I didnt accuse you of doing it. I merely included your quote to show he'd taken it down, therefore he must've been alerted to it 

No offence or implication intended :hi:

If you read what I wrote, I asked who was white knighting for Abdul, I didnt accuse you of doing it. I merely included your quote to show he'd taken it down, therefore he must've been alerted to it 

No offence or implication intended :hi:

Fair enough, no offence intended by my reply either, I just got the wrong end of the stick  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I exchanged a few emails with Abdul her on UKP, and am convinced that this AW profile does not belong to Abdul UKP member.

I have not read any of his Blogs, but one would think he would have mentioned UKP when he was posting on here, or when he got banned.

Has anyone actually exchanged PM messages with the AW Profile?   :lol:

Offline akauya

I exchanged a few emails with Abdul her on UKP, and am convinced that this AW profile does not belong to Abdul UKP member.

I have not read any of his Blogs, but one would think he would have mentioned UKP when he was posting on here, or when he got banned.

Has anyone actually exchanged PM messages with the AW Profile?   :lol:

I agree with that. I never exchanged messages with either of them but I had my doubts whether the UKP Abdul was the same as the AW Abdul. If I remember correctly the UKP Abdul's writing style kept changing from bad English to good English. Obviously he couldn't keep the pretense continuously. He was called out on this by some members here but "Abdul" never admitted or denied he was the AW Abdul.

Offline Johny Stone

I remember AW Abdul had an account here and was banned pretty fast, right after Abdul got his ban.   

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I agree with that. I never exchanged messages with either of them but I had my doubts whether the UKP Abdul was the same as the AW Abdul. If I remember correctly the UKP Abdul's writing style kept changing from bad English to good English. Obviously he couldn't keep the pretense continuously. He was called out on this by some members here but "Abdul" never admitted or denied he was the AW Abdul.

Yes, I remember that. The member who called him out had "london"(?) in his nic on here AFAIR, and also remember that Abdul did not acknowledge nor deny that this was his AW profile.