Author Topic: Juliet-2000 - Aberdeen  (Read 1192 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6398179) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]
7 review(s) for JULIE-28 (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Neptuneus959

External Link/Members Only

Girl:- Juliet-2000.

This one also happened within the last month.

Duration:- 1/2 hour

Cost:- £130, £80 + £20 owo + £30 for anal   

Location:- Rosemont area Aberdeen.

Comms:- easy via txt/AW email.

Event:- TOFTT.  Sent an email the night before while sat in a pup as I knew I had some free time the next day. Directions to her place were straight forward and easy to follow.
This one has been on my radar for quite a while as her curves on her profile photo intrigued me and I wanted to see how true to the picture they are. With her clothes on they pretty much match the purple dress picture.
Was met at the door by Juliet who looked like she had just finished drying her self off from the shower and dresses straight away, her hair was still wet so she didn’t look as blond as her picks and she’s older than her picture look and is about 5’0 tall too carrying a bit of timber around her waist. No major mummy tum though and has a bit of a fat bolt on ass look too.
The action, she also liked the look of my Prince Albert and had a good feel and play with it before asking me to remove it after trying him in her mouth with it in. Her bj technique was nice and that I enjoyed. Then put the bag on and went straight to mish for a bit. Her boobs have some nasty scaring on them from the bolt on surgery and they don’t look to pleasant to say the least.
For some reason I didn’t go down on her, she was clean, no funky smells, just didn’t want to eat her out.
She then says, let’s do the anal, ok by me.
She lives herself and him up and it then took a good five minutes of very gentle pushing for me to get fully in her back passage as she says I’m a large boy down there. Once in I started to pound away both doggy style then flipped her over and with a pillow under her bum smashed away there too, put two fingers in her pussy and did the alternate dp style thrusting which she seemed ok with.
Once again it was well hot and I got blue balls but to Juliet’s credit she tried her dammest to make me cum with an awesome hand job, fuck that was good.
She does struggle with English if spoken fast, she does understand it well enough to have a conversation with her though.

Would I go back, yes, hence why this is a positive from me, just a low one as we didn’t click like I did with others, just not as a first choice, however I reckon the more she gets to know you the better the punts will be, just my thoughts, only time and another visit or two will tell.

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,787
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
« Last Edit: August 13, 2026, 07:02:05 pm by Matrix »

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
Definitely not a TOFTT as you well know. Bird must be mid 50's by now.

External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=13710

Yes, matching pics on the Escort Scotland site from her last review (although she's Spanish rather than Venezuelan) -
External Link/Members Only

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,701
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 117
 I think a Spanish passport was a common acquisition for Latin Americans visiting Europe so I wouldn't read too much into nationality. I'd be prepared to believe she was from where she claims. Never seen her myself although been tempted in the past during slim pickings.

Services sound better than I suspected but can't see me taking the plunge as those fake Brazilian arses put me off more than hideous scarring to the tits.

Offline Neptuneus959

Definitely not a TOFTT as you well know. Bird must be mid 50's by now.

External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=13710


Cool, I stand corrected and love and learn.

Oh well onto another to try I suppose