Author Topic: BavarianMinx, Silvertown  (Read 1777 times)


21 review(s) for BavarianGirl (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline pelvic thrust overdrive

Saw Bavarian Minx last month. Enjoyed my time with her.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms:

Communication was very good, I did it through Adultwork email. Very responsive and no issues

Location:

In a gated-off new build apartment, about 5mins walk from Pontoon Dock station on the DLR. Her apartment is very nice, immaculately clean and quite luxurious inside. Was comfortable being there.

Price:

I paid £120 for 30mins

The Girl:

Pictures on her profile are accurate. A German woman in her 40s, with a thick chubby body and an amazing pair of tits, that i enjoyed sucking on.

On Arrival:

When I got to the location, I phoned Sonja (Bavarian Minx) and she gave me the details of how to get past the gates and into the apartment. Once I arrived, I was greeted by Sonja (who I found more attractive seeing her in person). She was very hospitable and we had a brief conversation.

I exchanged the cash with her and was offered a shower (which I took). Once out of the shower, I went to the bedroom and we began the booking.

The Booking:

I enjoyed my time with Sonja and had a nice sensual session that consisted mainly Kissing and Oral (OWO). She's a good kisser and I enjoyed snogging her throughout the time I spent with her. Sonja has very good Oral skills and gave me a fantastic blow-job with plenty of spit and occasionally she would deepthroat my cock, down to the base.

She has a nice full size set of tits, that I thoroughly enjoyed sucking on and she seemed to like this too. I gave her a finger fucking and her vagina got very wet and I also gave her Oral too.

Finally I finished of the booking by giving Sonja a facial, which she was delighted with and then we relaxed and chatted for a bit before I had another shower. Once I was cleaned up, I got my cloths on gave her a hug and a kiss and went out the door.

Overall:

Didn't end up having sex in the end and i'm happy with that as I had an enjoyable time (not for any lacking on her part). I went with the flow on this one and got a satisfactory service.

Would I go back? Yes! Sonja is a pleasant person that keeps a nice clean environment and you can really relax with her. Price was a little steep for my liking, but overall reasonable, considering todays market. It was definitely worth the visit

Offline stayer

You got to her apartment in five minutes, it always takes me at least 10!

I'm not surprised you had a good time, I find she has a relaxed way of doing business, always giving me a welcome glass of wine with some pre-punt chat. My last punt was with her and I intend to make multiple more visits.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Does she still provide domination (as in being dominant) as she used to way back when but her AW profile now only seems to indicate her receiving it?

Offline stayer

Previous review was about a BSDM session with her.