Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucia Lovely  (Read 3361 times)

19 review(s) for LuciaLovely (12 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

BigBandy

External Link/Members Only

I tried to book lucia over the last couple of days and finally she said she was free and then just didn't bother responding when I asked for where she was. I'm not mystic Meg and know where you are give me a clue.

So I called yesterday no answer despite her account saying available today, couple of hours later at 14:30 I text'd her and  she finally text me back at 5:30 saying yeah im free when I told her it was too late she went on a rant. So I left her feedback to say she doesn't answer any calls or text's

Then at midnight last night she rang my punt phone, it was on vibrate and I had stupidly left it on, lucky I'm single  :thumbsdown: she rang my phone over 20 times and then text'd me over 10 times in very broken english.

Beware guys this one is cuckoo

Offline seeker

She looks smoking hot though  :D
She has 35 positives and seems like jimbob
Rattled her after you on the 8th .
I take it all back she's ROMANIAN  :scare: :scare: :scare:
STILL hog though  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

BigBandy

So I've come home tonight and I've got over 15 missed calls on my punting phone between 09:45 and 10:05. Is she seriously demented ?  :crazy:

Offline SamScott

Sorry to hear that mate she must of though you screwed Her over or somthing.

I've seen her twice and I can't fault her. She is by far the best looking girl in edinburgh now and for some time I think.

Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

bawbag

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

BigBandy

She is very hot hence the reason why I wanted to book her. But all these phone calls is annoying  :thumbsdown:

BigBandy

Now changed her name to xxLuciaDiamondxx wonder why ?

Offline loser

Now changed her name to xxLuciaDiamondxx wonder why ?
Maybe she's on acid...in the sky with...

BigBandy

She is really crazy just beware the wrath of a prozzie and Romanian at that

BigBandy

Pictures changed now hiding her face. Watch this space for switch & bait  :diablo: