Author Topic: Lexi P - Newcastle under Lyme  (Read 1112 times)


15 review(s) for Lexi P (13 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline AL88

External Link/Members Only

Location: Newcastle Under Lyme
Gives you the address of a nearby walkable and nice quiet housing estate.
Then you have to cross a main road, and enter through a side-gate.

Cost: £80 for 30mins

Looks:
Definitely in the mid-30s.
Size 10, verging on Size 12 for bottom half.

Very friendly.
Looks like she lives in the house, but I could be mistaken.

Didn't really fancy her, but she looked "dirty sexy", and I was in for a good fuck.

I was slightly disappointed, after my shower, she just "lay there" on the bed, and not really attempting to look sexy.
Also, she had normal socks on, which she kept on throughout - I felt was a bit odd.
Anyway, a slight Brummie lilt to her accent, and straight to OWO, which I admit, was fantastic.
REALLY enthusiastic, with lots of dirty talk when she was wanking it, deepthroat, spit, drool, ball licking - everything.
Did he in missionary, doggy, and I asked if I could paint her face with my cum.
She said, since I was the last client of the day, "Why not" - and duly unloaded all over her cheekbones.
She had a good laugh about it.

Verdict:
Positive, as she collected a facial from me, and her OWO was fantastic.
But slightly disappointed with the "non-sexiness" of the initial first few minutes, and the keeping her civvie socks on.
Looking back, I should just kindly asked her to take them off, but hey ho, I will learn.

Return:
It was enjoyable, but Not for me.