Author Topic: LIVIA_LOVELY Birmingham  (Read 739 times)


2 review(s) for LIVIA_LOVELY (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline forzaleaguer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid £80 for 30 minutes plus £30 for owo. So £110 in total for the half hour.

Comms: all done via WhatsApp, sent the initial inquiry, got a reply after an hour or so with the usual menu of extras.

Girl: she was surprisingly taller than expected, I’d say around 5’10” maybe 5’11” with no shoes on and towering over 6 foot with heels. Photos photoshopped as you’d expect. She had massive scars on her knockers, looks like she may have had some work done not too long ago. Good looking girl overall with a big arse if that’s your thing, but not as faf as her pics make her out to be.

Meet: I arrived on time and messaged to say so, but got no response. Waited around 10 minutes and as I was about to leave she text saying please wait 5 minutes while I shower. Another 10 minutes go by and she sends the details for me to head upstairs. Now we’re nearly 25 minutes late. She opens the door and is very cold and almost standoffish. She asks how long, I say 30 minutes and ask if I can take a shower. She somehow gets annoyed at this request of a shower and says why do you want a shower? Just wash your dick in the sink. It was roasting hot outside and I was sweating from every pore so I insisted, she says fine but don’t have any clean towels. Had to use a used towel that was dripping already.

Then onto the action, kissing was nothing more than a quick peck. Followed by owo that lasted all of 30 seconds before she got the Jonny out and got on cowgirl for another 30 seconds before saying you fuck me doggy now. Her ass is enhanced but this position was good, she kept looking back during which was good, but yet somehow it felt like she wanted me out asap before the next fella got there so I eventually finished in the bag. This was probably 10-15 minutes into the booking including the shower.

She jumped out of bed quickly and handed me 1 wet wipe. I used it, got dressed and headed out, no chance of a shower as she seemed keen to get me out quickly. forced conversation while I’m getting dressed and she’s texting away revealed she’s heading to Manchester soon.

All in all a very expensive half hour that ended up being a shit 15 minutes p&d.

Would I return? You guessed it: No.

Offline fairyguy

Brazilians are the new Roms pre Covid..

Offline alabama1

Brazilians are the new Roms pre Covid..
Don't you mean post covid  :unknown:

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,759
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Brazilians are the new Roms pre Covid..

How many times do we have to hear this dumb talk of type casting nationalities  :unknown:

Offline PuntingPro1


Offline forzaleaguer

Yeh they’re massive, so is her arse. Both were massive