Author Topic: Divine Lolla - Salford M3  (Read 1307 times)


113 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4599409) (111 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline nsa_fun_87

External Link/Members Only

£180 for 1 hour - dfk, owo, cim

An overwhelming positive that pretty much echoes whats been said many times.

Comms - arranged by text around a week ago but also confirmed the day before. I was given the postcode and parking options the day before and the specific apartment details on the day.

Apartment - keypad entry into the building, the flat was clean, modern with a nice bathroom and bedroom.

Lolla - blonde Polish bombshell. Shes fit, very sexy and dirty (in a good way obviously). Stated age of 38 seems accurate.

Action - as soon as i walked in Lolla pounced on me and showered me with confidence which was a nice ego boost. We started off with dfk then a standing up bj in front of the mirror. We moved on to the bed where she continued to suck me off. Her bj skills are 10/10 very sloppy, great technique... i was ready to cum after about 5 mins but held it together for a while. Throw in a tit wank and foot job but i coulnt resist her wet pussy anymore so on with the condom and sex in doggy and missionary while Lolla talked dirty to me. I ended uo cumming in the bag for round 1.

A bit of chit chat to pass the time. Lolla is really engaging and friendly, you can tell she really loves sex.

Round 2 started off with dfk, then another amazing handjob/blowjob. I ended up wanking myself off while Lolla played with herself which was a great sight to behold. Told her when i was about to cum and came in her mouth, she literally took every drop, which was very hot. Even after i came she kept on playing wuth and sucking my dick.

A bit more chat after round 2 and the meet didnt feel rushed at all. Genuinely one of the best punts ive ever had and its thanks to the glowing reports on ukp that i booked her. I dont think whether you do 30 mins or an hour woule matter as she's top notch. Lolla also mentioned going back to Poland soon, so may not be here for a while.

Overall great hour and ill be booking again soon.

Offline Sweetmature

Round 2 started off with dfk, then another amazing handjob/blowjob. I ended up wanking myself off while Lolla played with herself which was a great sight to behold. Told her when i was about to cum and came in her mouth, she literally took every drop, which was very hot. Even after i came she kept on playing wuth and sucking my dick

So you had a good time with Lolla did you nsa_fun….. that’s unusual for Lolla??! :crazy:

No seriously, nice report and where have I experienced your round 2 before?? Mmmm with the deliciously talented, sexy, beautifully Divine Miss Lolla of course….my go to lady, my G.O.A.T., my never experience anything but a great time with….what a girl….OMG!….wish she were mine and mine only (never to be sadly :().

I have known Lolla for 5 glorious years and NEVER have I walked away feeling short changed or under serviced, in fact, I think our times together are still getting better….I have seen several girls who can definitely learn a lot from her… she goes home to Poland on 19th so fill yer boots whilst you can guys….it will be a long time until she returns she has told me.