Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HayleyHull - Swinton, Manchester  (Read 6294 times)

1 review(s) for HayleyHull (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline YoungBrum

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minute incall - £50

With my birthday approaching, I wanted to find somebody to spend an hour or so with. I posted an information request about her yesterday but nobody came through so I decided to just take the plunge, and I'm glad I did.

Yesterday I was running a search on girls available today under 25 and my eyes were drawn to her display picture (External Link/Members Only). Being an ass man I had to look, and liked what I saw so I sent her an e-mail. Her replies through e-mail were slow, but in the second e-mail she sent her number. We arranged to meet today (Jan 7th) through text, where she replies within minutes.

I got a taxi from a nearby train station to her place, which is a modern block of apartments. She didn't have me lurking around like a mug, picking up the phone as soon as I phoned her to let me in. She buzzed me into her block and opened the door to greet me with a smile and a robe with some lingerie under (love when women do this). She looks just like her pictures - about average height, thick legs and of course a huge ass. Her actual apartment is very well kept and seemed to have every candle in Manchester lit, which made for a nice ambience. She offered me a drink and a shower which I took.

When I got out, we went to her bedroom and started kissing and touching. She uses a lot of tongue and bites your lip, I found her to be a passionate kisser. I could taste mints but didn't realise she was actually chewing gum until she gave me head. She does have a belly which I don't mind but if you do, she's not for you. Nothing major, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, you be the judge.

Anyway, I love thick thighs and love them even better when they're around my head so I went down on her. She tastes great, clean, is shaven and very responsive. Also had her sit on my face and 69ed. When she was blowing me she went hands free to deep throat, spat quite a bit and paid a lot of attention to the balls.

Put the johnny on had her ride me for a while. She's nice and tight and knows what she likes because she decided to set the tempo, then after a while asked me to bend her over, which I did. Felt myself reaching the point of no return so had to stop. The sight of her with her ass up and her face in the pillow is so enticing. While I was taking a breather she turned over and started playing with herself, so I took this as a sign to go in missionary, I also finished in this position.

After we finished, we spoke for a while, then she offered me another drink and shower. After getting redressed we spoke a bit more then I left. And I will be back.

TL;DR
Initially slow comms, but that changed
Nice apartment
Is definitely the girl in her pictures
Gives good head and is tight
Very pleasant and talkative (not a time-wasting tactic)

DiamondGeezer

I also am interested in this woman. Shes got a dynamite body. Is her apartment close to manchester victoria station mate

Tommybull

She lives in Swinton, a part off Salford and about four miles from Victoria station.

DiamondGeezer

Nice one pal probably check her out soon. Cheers

CleanAsTheyCum

How far is her place from swinton train station

Horndog1987

Does anyone know where she has disappeared to?

Offline Drayki

Last time I saw her was up in saint helens, she was using her mates place, roughrider666, had a 3sum with them, I actually got a text off her last year asking for money, some bull shit story saying she was stuck in leeds and had been robbed and wanted to get home to Manchester, asked if I could transfer money to her account, of course you know what the answer was!!  :scare:

Offline sd2015

Saw her the other day on AW, under a new profile, will try and find it again

marlboro20

Another dusty phone... £175ph, very limited services and size 14... no thanks

Offline Drayki

It was about 18 months ago I saw her, she was a dirty little slut, loved having spunk on her face, she was a bit on the heavy side then, if I can remember think she only charged £120 but that was an in call, she’s priced her self out of most op on here I guess :dash:

Offline YoungBrum

Hmm, I have some time off soon, hopefully she’d respond to an RB for a sensible price.

Offline cueball

External Link/Members Only

Hell fire, that's a price hike from the review pricing.

Greggs prices haven't rocketed that much have they  :unknown:

Offline Drayki

Hell fire, that's a price hike from the review pricing.

Greggs prices haven't rocketed that much have they  :unknown:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You could certainly get some pies and pasties in Greggs and still have change for what shes charging :yahoo:

BeYou

hayley hull here ....

ive never charged £175 ph EVER!!.... and as for the negative talk ... keep your opinions to yourself if you have nothing nice to say then don't say nothing at all... as for my figure ... its absaloutely perfect and ive never felt sexier in my whole life.. I love my stomach aswell as the rest of my body..

I don't like greggs pies and pasties but... if a big sausage roll is on offer I'm all for it.

BeYou

Another dusty phone... £175ph, very limited services and size 14... no thanks
noooooo never have I charged that ...... aint a clue who you are and I don't know where your getting these figures from ????..

even if I did charge 175 what's it to you ?? ...

I'm worth every penny ...

Offline Dickled

hayley hull here ....

ive never charged £175 ph EVER!!.... and as for the negative talk ... keep your opinions to yourself if you have nothing nice to say then don't say nothing at all... as for my figure ... its absaloutely perfect and ive never felt sexier in my whole life.. I love my stomach aswell as the rest of my body..

I don't like greggs pies and pasties but... if a big sausage roll is on offer I'm all for it.
Personally, I remember seeing you a few years back at one or two parlours, and found you a very attractive BBW, with a beautiful face.
However, the hypothetical figure of £175 is not a figure that has been dreamed up by members, it was on your Adultwork profile, which is no longer active.
With regard to the above charge you say you are worth it and challenge a member's right to question it.
Well, that is your opinion, which you are entitled to, but should you not be aware that, as a working girl member, the nature of this forum means that certain areas, such as the prices you charge, are going to be up for discussion, and may involve both involve both praise and criticism, although, hopefully, nothing that borders on the overtly cruel or personal?

Offline threechilliman

With regard to the above charge you say you are worth it and challenge a member's right to question it.
Well, that is your opinion, which you are entitled to, but should you not be aware that, as a working girl member, the nature of this forum means that certain areas, such as the prices you charge, are going to be up for discussion, and may involve both involve both praise and criticism, although, hopefully, nothing that borders on the overtly cruel or personal?

+1. That's how UKP works.