Author Topic: Dusseldorf Massage - Taihe China massage  (Read 744 times)

Offline lanlover

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Spent a little time in Dusseldorf for work and had some free time so I reached out to a few of the local massage spots, most of them said they open at 10am but they either don't check their phones or 10am is just a suggestion.

Anyway off I popped down to Taihi after confirming via whatsapp that they are open and ready to go, I was actually followed in by a small chinese lady, not bad looking, maybe 35 with B cups and confirmed 50 Euro for 1 hour and paid.

Shown into the room and stripped off and the massage started, not a bad massage and my legs needed it from walking about so much and after a while I got impatient with waiting for the turnover so I just asked the girl if there's an extras list and she replied yes and confirmed another 50 euros for b2b, 20 for owo and 20 for an extra pop and since I was out on my jollies I indulged. She massaged a little more before stripping off to reveal a small pair with decent nips and plenty of hair downstairs. We spent some time enjoying each other and I did get some tongue, I say tongue and not french kissing as she kinda just shoved her tongue in my mouth and wiggled it about, not in any form sensual but it's usually an extra so I just took it for what it's worth. Confirmed sex definitely not on the table so proceeded with some good owo which I thoroughly enjoyed, in fact I'm pretty sure I managed to cum in her mouth which surprised us both as normally they know when it's coming so move away. Afterwards she cleaned herself and me up and makes an excuse to go bin some tissues which I thought was a bit strange but while she's out I can hear her scrubbing her tongue and gagging/spitting so I felt a little bad about it.

Afterwards there was more massaging and some conversation via a phone app before round 2 which was more owo, this time however I definitely didn't CIM but she still went off and did the cleaning/gagging thing so I suspect it's just how she does it. Afterwards more massage and more chat about life, china etc she's a nice girl and I would have gone back if I had the chance.

On another day I also visited Gold Elephant Royal Thai Wellness External Link/Members Only but google still has the old name they are now thansinee External Link/Members Only

On the door I noticed the 'kiene erotik massagen' but I know that doesn't always mean anything, I got assigned to this 50+ year old chubby thai lady with massive tits who didn't speak much english but was very giggly. I wasn't attracted to her but I would have paid for topless just to have a look and a fondle but alas the massage was legit but actually extremely good. Left feeling refreshed after paying 69 euros for the hour.

I know dusseldorf has a red light district area bit honestly I had a look and they looked rough af.