Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Narrow escape from being "exposed"  (Read 6159 times)

Online RedKettle

For those worried about people knowing about the punting has anyone had a narrow escape, other than the well documented apple and google related incidents?

Recently I was stupid and printed a girls AW profile to take with me.  I had not realised that it had not printed properly and after I had gone the printer decided to print a second copy.  The printer is at home and also used by OH.

I got home and OH asked, as I walked in, if I could get something off the printer that she had just printed.  Thinking she was being a lazy arse I never the less went and got it - and had the shock of my life when I saw the AW profile underneath her printing.

My luck was holding that day.

fredpunter

Does she often ask you to collect her printing or was this unusual ........

raylondoner

That's an interesting thought and suggests the OP bears in mind that he may not have actually escaped, rather "mind games" may have started  :(

Offline foreverchanges

That's an interesting thought and suggests the OP bears in mind that he may not have actually escaped, rather "mind games" may have started  :(

Yup..that was my immediate thought too.

Dusktildawn

What a fucking idiot  :wacko:
Why on earth would you print stuff at home,let alone two copies and then when one doesn't print just print another  :wacko:

Smells of BS to me...

raylondoner

Printers are nasty fuckers and need to be watched carefully. Sometimes they jam and resurrect then print another copy when you're not looking - nasty fuckers, and don't even think about wireless!  :scare:

Offline Taggart

I'd never print a WGs profile. Maybe email myself a PDF to view on smartphone, but even that's fraught with risk as it lingers in the inbox or desktop and needs instant deletion.

After an excellent punt in Nottingham on Monday, my punting phone was given a factory reset for security reasons. When I venture out, all location services are disabled on that phone and the work phone.

Maybe we need a sticky listing all the actions needed to avoid exposure?

Offline johnny34

My luck was holding that day.

Maybe not! Shes probably been checking the bank account & seeing a divorce lawyer today  :angry:

Offline Boundless

As has been said countless times

Smartphone + punting =  :thumbsdown::scare:

Offline Trevor12

I think a thread dedicated to remaining anonymous/ avoiding exposure would be good. There are a lot of tips in other threads, but I can't find a thread solely for this purpose.

It could then also be added to the punting wiki.

Offline Stiltskin

Recently I was stupid and printed a girls AW profile to take with me.

As you say, that was stupid! The most I ever write down is the girl's phone number (coded as something else) on a scrap of paper. This is just in case I can't get Internet access later.

You might think writing the number in code is a bit OTT, but it has already saved me once. I had my window open on the motorway and my scrap of paper with tel numbers that was sat on the passenger seat, got caught in the wind and flew out.

Only it hadn't flew out at all! It turned up a couple of weeks later under the passenger seat when my Mrs was cleaning the car out! The code stood up to her scrutiny though, it looks nothing like tel numbers.

Offline threechilliman

Yeah, I've had one of those annoying AW feedback pop-ups that had stayed open after I thought I'd closed everything down on my laptop. No harm done, but it was a nasty reminder.

I always check now to make sure everything has gone....

tcm

The President

Screen shot it on your phone but printing is suicidal as you will also have print buffers that dont clear immediately

Offline seeker

Screenshots have been disabled on a.w
I used to do that but now a message just comes up
"This page is protected "
It was handy as all the info you needed was on the page .

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Even with not having a resident OH to look out for now I still would never consider printing anything like that its bad enough viewing it on the PC even with "Never remember history" being activated.

All you need is the girls number and its quite easy to code that, after all most are 07 and that can go, reverse the other digits somewhere in a way known only to you, and put a couple of letters in front so,

EM993529/045

Becomes a part number for a bit off  the motah;)..

The President

You can screen shot with a mobile/iphone

Offline Johny Stone

Or add Screengrab addon to your firefox and save what you want :)

I was close to be caught recently, I thought missus got a glimpse at my laptop with my ukp tab open but luckily she didn't. I changed my nickname here and on aw for good measure right away.

sucky2dollar

I got home and OH asked, as I walked in, if I could get something off the printer that she had just printed.

She knows.. that's typical female mindfuck behaviour.

She probably wanted to see if you were silly enough to try and sneak it away (confirming her suspicions) or if you were going to hold it up and ask her "what the hell is this!?"

Trust me, you're pretty fucked. I'd stay above radar for a few weeks.

Offline Big Bad R

Good idea, naive I know, but never thought of punting phone until I used this site. Sorted now  :dance:

Offline GreyDave

:scare:
She knows.. that's typical female mindfuck behaviour.

She probably wanted to see if you were silly enough to try and sneak it away (confirming her suspicions) or if you were going to hold it up and ask her "what the hell is this!?"

Trust me, you're pretty fucked. I'd stay above radar for a few weeks.

:scare: :scare: :scare: She knows mate...just a matter of time till it boils up like a kettle :unknown:

Offline seeker

I think she knows as well .
Before you print anything
You turn the printer on then
Make sure there's enough paper .
so shes probably gathering evidence
or just letting it boil
or trying to turn a blind eye  :unknown:
and you will be watched. .so be careful .

Offline Markus

And then you come on UKP. You should play the new Sherlock Holmes.

I have never printed anything off AW.

If you've escaped, you're a very very lucky person. If she divorces you, you only have yourself to blame.

Online RedKettle

What a fucking idiot  :wacko:
Why on earth would you print stuff at home,let alone two copies and then when one doesn't print just print another  :wacko:

Smells of BS to me...

I did not knowingly print 2 copies - as I said it had not printed properly and somehow the printer detected that and printed a second copy after I had picked the first one and left.

I printed it because I was dashing out and thought it was a quick way of having the details with me to call - ironically because I do not use my phone to access AW to avoid issues!

On the BS point - fuck off!!!

Online RedKettle

Yes - the printer is some way from the room where she was, being vague on that point deliberately.  Whilst I agree with the sentiments in this and later posts about mind games I am pretty confident not the case here.

Online RedKettle

Printers are nasty fuckers and need to be watched carefully. Sometimes they jam and resurrect then print another copy when you're not looking - nasty fuckers, and don't even think about wireless!  :scare:

Agreed - and yes wireless!!

Online RedKettle

I'd never print a WGs profile. Maybe email myself a PDF to view on smartphone, but even that's fraught with risk as it lingers in the inbox or desktop and needs instant deletion.

After an excellent punt in Nottingham on Monday, my punting phone was given a factory reset for security reasons. When I venture out, all location services are disabled on that phone and the work phone.

I will never print one again that is for sure!!!

Online RedKettle

I think she knows as well .
Before you print anything
You turn the printer on then
Make sure there's enough paper .
so shes probably gathering evidence
or just letting it boil
or trying to turn a blind eye  :unknown:
and you will be watched. .so be careful .

Printer is on all the time and she would not have a clue how to check or refill the paper tray - think I am OK.

jcdmj12

This is the same person who asked to borrow your laptop out of the blue recently, correct?

JamesFD

Can you check the time she printed her pages? The printer may have a log, or indeed a buffer of pages printed. If you can find the time & it was two hours before you arrived back & not just before then it might point to a problem.

sucky2dollar

- think I am OK.

I think the most sensible thing at this point is to prepare for the worst. Being in denial is not going to help you if she suddenly confronts you with a pic of the print out she took with her phone before you arrived...

Be ready... seriously.

Also what did you do with the AW print out when you went to fetch hers? Please tell us you didn't put it in the kitchen bin..

The PC you're using now, is it shared with her?

StPunt

couple of things dont add up, takes seconds to get a print out, why would she print something out and leave it there to collect later? also, when she used the computer your print out would have been there already as you used it before her?......and she didnt look at what you printed off?

.....i wish you luck.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 10:43:50 pm by StPunt »

Offline cueball

I only use use my own tablet, never never use shared laptop (even deleting history, we are lazy fucks and WILL forget). Always delete complete history from tablet just in case OH happens to use it.
Never print ever. All wg details are saved in the notes section on aw, address, phone number, everything. If they get lost off there then tough shit.
Watch your satnav too, it can be a cheeky little grassing bastard.

Offline cueball

think I am OK.

If it all goes tits up try this....

"Right then love, we need to spice things up, I've found this on net, I've printed it up, I want you dressed like her on Friday night, Bob at work says he plays wg n punter with his wife, I thought we could try it Friday"

a10

"Right then love, we need to spice things up, I've found this on net, I've printed it up, I want you dressed like her on Friday night, Bob at work says he plays wg n punter with his wife, I thought we could try it Friday"

That. Is. Genius.  :thumbsup:
Never thought of that before, covers pretty much all the bases.

Online RedKettle

couple of things dont add up, takes seconds to get a print out, why would she print something out and leave it there to collect later? also, when she used the computer your print out would have been there already as you used it before her?......and she didnt look at what you printed off?

.....i wish you luck.

the printer is wireless and as I said earlier along way from the room she was in.  She often prints out stuff and collects a batch at a time - or I take it to her.  I do the same when not in the room where the printer is.

Online RedKettle

fantastic  :drinks:

Online RedKettle

I think the most sensible thing at this point is to prepare for the worst. Being in denial is not going to help you if she suddenly confronts you with a pic of the print out she took with her phone before you arrived...

Be ready... seriously.

Also what did you do with the AW print out when you went to fetch hers? Please tell us you didn't put it in the kitchen bin..

The PC you're using now, is it shared with her?

print out hit the shredder - fast

my laptop is not usually used by her and if password protected - although as someone mentioned above there was a time recently she borrowed it.

Offline SamLP

Always best to save a girls number on your punting phone (mine's a standard nokia, not a smartphone). The way I save her name is usually like this as an example:
Jenny 100 Camden

Name, price and location. Note I don't know a Jenny in Camden, this was purely an example.

If my punting phone is stored away safely, I sometimes use the notes application on my phone to write a the same details with a number. It's usually at the end of a genuine long note. I would delete the info once I've stored it into my punting phone. Another way is typing the info or pasting the links in an email that doesn't get sent so it stays in your outbox, but if your OH has access or checks your email then it's better not to store anything there.

Coded numbers are a good idea. I'm single but still take precautions as I don't live alone, so those that are married have a lot to lose if they are caught. Printing a copy of her AW page was really stupid. Punting is simple, there is no need to overdo it. For me I only punt with someone I can call and I arrange my punts for the same day, mostly short notice. For girls I haven't seen before I will confirm services and price and make sure there are no extras. If satisfied I will make a booking. On arrival I again confirm the info before handing over the fee. If it's a scam or they've lied I walk. I will not print a profile, whatsapp a girl or send an email or booking request. Of course I respect those that book girls through other means other than a phone call or text. I simply prefer not to.

homerj79

your fked, sleep with one eye open from now on!!

Offline CBPaul

Don't get complacent OP, if she did see it and was testing you then you've failed the test. An OH who then stays quiet is up to something and is very dangerous IMO.

I put the contact number and postcode into my punting phone when arranging a punt and that's all. Everything then gets wiped after the punt.

I used to print a map out to take with me but almost got fuck with a printer issue with that. Printed OK at work but then when i put the laptop on at home the sodding thing came out of the printer at home too. It was only a map, easily explained, but was frightening that this sort of thing can happen.

Online RedKettle

The irritating thing is that I am now really good on basic security - like you I put the number in punting phone prior to punt and then wipe all texts, calls and number afterwards.  I never normally print anything, it was just circumstances on the day and it seemed a good idea.

Just shows best not to vary established routines!

Offline Taggart

Just shows best not to vary established routines!

It is exactly that kind of behaviour that arouses suspicions.
I'm a bath before bedtime person, but Mrs T may have one in the day, and might be wondering why I changed my routine, although requests for a shared bath always fall on deaf ears.

But it's other behavioural traits that can get noticed, like shaving more often or at a different time, new pants, a sudden improvement in personal hygiene, and the old one of coming home from work late/mobile off. Mrs T knows I will not answer phone when driving, so my excuse is that phone was on silent, so didnt realise for 45 mins. Works well.

I never punt locally, always 20-40 miles away and there is part of me that twitches about being involved in an accident - why were you there? would be asked - or getting a speeding/parking ticket. Consequently, I try and incorporate a punt when I have a legitimate reason to be somewhere, so no questions asked, so the 'cover' story is genuine.

As for phone numbers, as my punting phone is wiped post punt, the numbers of just 4 girls I see often are listed in a Word document, but by town and part reversed, with a suggestions that they parts numbers for a BMW Z3 sports car, and that file is password protected, and hidden several folders deep. Cant be too careful.

It's not easy to cover your arse 100%.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 11:38:17 am by Taggart »

Offline CBPaul

It is exactly that kind of behaviour that arouses suspicions.
I'm a bath before bedtime person, but Mrs T may have one in the day, and might be wondering why I changed my routine, although requests for a shared bath always fall on deaf ears.

But it's other behavioural traits that can get noticed, like shaving more often or at a different time, new pants, a sudden improvement in personal hygiene, and the old one of coming home from work late/mobile off. Mrs T knows I will not answer phone when driving, so my excuse is that phone was on silent, so didnt realise for 45 mins. Works well.

I never punt locally, always 20-40 miles away and there is part of me that twitches about being involved in an accident - why were you there? would be asked - or getting a speeding/parking ticket. Consequently, I try and incorporate a punt when I have a legitimate reason to be somewhere, so no questions asked, so the 'cover' story is genuine.

As for phone numbers, as my punting phone is wiped post punt, the numbers of just 4 girls I see often are listed in a Word document, but by town and part reversed, with a suggestions that they parts numbers for a BMW Z3 sports car, and that file is password protected, and hidden several folders deep. Cant be too careful.

It's not easy to cover your arse 100%.

Good post  :thumbsup:

I do all of that apart from the word document - the part number idea for contact numbers is cracking - I will be adopting that one.

The phoning whilst driving is a pain since I now have hands free / bluetooth blah blah. It's rare the OH phones during the day but my last punt before Christmas, just as we were getting to the money shot at the end of round 2, the bloody phone started. Fortunately I have some excellent excuses for not answer the phone whilst at work but an OH can be a persistent cow sometimes.

The other thing is returning home with strange smells on you, unknown shower gels are a potential minefield, so I time my activities so that I don't go straight home after a punt.

Offline Qwerty

I'd have thought the password protection would make the document _more_ suspicious

Offline Taggart

I'd have thought the password protection would make the document _more_ suspicious

Only if the OH ever found it, and that's why it's buried 5 folders deep. It also has a name relating to something at work, again not to draw attention.
Anyway, Mrs T cant get on my laptop as it's password protected, something work insist on.

Online RedKettle

If it comes to it just maintain you have forgotten the password - that has genuinely been the case for a few documents for me!

GeeWiz

Screenshots have been disabled on a.w
I used to do that but now a message just comes up
"This page is protected "
It was handy as all the info you needed was on the page .

Print screen = "prt sc"

Open Paint

Paste

Crop

Print &/ Save

Offline Boundless

print out hit the shredder - fast

my laptop is not usually used by her and if password protected - although as someone mentioned above there was a time recently she borrowed it.

Doesn't she have her own log on?

I share the laptop with OH but we have separate profiles, mine is password protected and changed regularly. I always delete browsing history on exit but am looking to use another layer of security for browsing as suggested on here.

I also only punt in an area where I have a legitimate excuse to be, no matter how flimsy, at least I'm covered for the dreaded accident/breakdown/speeding ticket etc. I have a couple of hobbies that could involve fairly long journeys for a short stay at the destination. This does rather limit the available punts but is better for peace of mind.

Offline berksboy

Thats the way i do it , works a treat .

Offline fisherofsouls

Mate, you are now potentially undercover deep behind enemy lines.  A few things to consider:

External Link/Members Only