Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Leamington spa  (Read 27894 times)

Scampy

Anyone seen the following lady? No details posted on her yet as far as I can see.
External Link/Members Only
Cheers and thanks.

Offline Cowboy

I have met her on a couple of occasions.
If you're just after a great massage with HR and assisted shower, even reverse massage if required then she's worth a visit.
But if you're after looks and a cracking body, she certainly isn't worth a visit. Much older than you think from the pics, and not that attractive.  But very nice person.

rorororo

Seen her a few times, absolutely worth a visit!!!

Scampy

Thanks Guys. Walked into Thai Oriental Spa on Saturday about 1pm following an update on this establishment. No appointment & no chance of one as fully booked. Will try again during the week if I get a chance & report back.

CJM

Hi new to the forum just wanted to say thanks, googled leamington and found this site :)

Went to the thai place near Argos last bank holiday Sunday, was my first time there and seemed legit, welcomed by black girl at the desk who said she was going to be my masseuse, Which i wasn't a fan of after reading she doesn't do extras, howver she went upstairs and the young thai girl came down saying she would show me to my room and she was doing the massage now,

I found her very attractive young quite busty and great arse. She was very talkative which i liked struggled sometimes with the language but was fine. The massage was great and i decided to ask her to pay for another hour at the 45 min mark. She goes and pays for me and comes back with change as 2 hours is only 65. Thought shed charge me another full hour was happy.

So we get onto the next hour and she gets more flirty and her touching goes higher up my leg. The towel came off and she didn't put it back,I tell her thats great and asks me to turn round no towel this time and she's obviously comfortable with me having a hard on. More thigh rubs touching balls and with half hour left asks if i want h.e says 20 tried saying ten but no joy pay £20.

Great h.e which i usually struggle to come but she took her time. Asked to touch during and she agreed but kept her clothes on but let my hands wander under.

Definatly recommend and will go back this week when im there. Although i'll ask at the start this time and see if anything else is on offer.

Offline icedance47

Been to the Thai place a few times, I've not seen the black girl though.. that's interesting, she'd probably be more to my tastes.

Always been offered HE at the end for £20, it's a quality service. I asked if there were any more extras once and she said no, I wouldn't be surprised if that's something that would vary from girl to girl though.

The massage itself is excellent too, I have a recurring back strain and it really helps.

Offline icedance47

Went to the Thai massage place again today, my masseuse was a white girl who I hadn't seen before. She was foreign although didn't say enough for me to discern where she was from. Polish, maybe? I dunno, could easily have been French or Spanish or something. Said her name was Paula.

She looked great, had a tiny frame, but a tight top showing off her impressive boobs.

I'd actually gone in for a massage because I've had a sore back for a few weeks, which I explained to her. She gave the best deep tissue massage I've had, really thorough and felt great.

No Happy Ending offered and I didn't ask, didn't want to make it awkward as I actually would like to go back for that back treatment again.

So great massage (yay!), but no happy ending (booo!).

Offline whatthedickens

Hi guys.
I went to Thai Oriental a couple of weeks ago.£45 massage(Had firm massage as having neck and back problems).
Massage back,neck etc for about 45 minutes by quite attractive woman.
Turn onto back,without any more massage asked if I would like H.E.
£20 for to take her top off plus £20 for H.E. I Thought £20 just to see her little tits a bit much.
Had H.E. which wasn't great. Passed me tissues to clean myself up! No shower,just small handbasin in the room.
Dressed,left,won't be going back again.
Would NOT recommend. :(   

Offline icedance47

I had a crappy experience last time too, I didn't pay for topless, but it was £20 for very unenthusiastic HR.

I think a lot of the talent moved to Jum Thai Spa, which were operating out of Razors barbers on Warwick Street. I don't know if it's a bug on their website, but their address isn't showing any more on the contact page, so maybe they've moved again.

Randyindian

Ann who advertises on aviva street, under Chinese massage provides a good service particularly if you like a firm back massage. HE is also offered for extra, which I would rate 7/10. Overall she offers good value for money. She's also talkative but wasn't feeling to undress at all so no chance if your looking for topless

Offline fredhiggins

closed down at that venue - no doubt rumbled by barber or more likely his wife!

CJM

I think the Thai Oriental has gone downhill so fast.

The quality of the service has got worse even the massage isn't too great now.

H.E always on offer but i stopped going after a while as i felt they priced themselves out and they didn't change the staff in a while.

Tom Tom

I think the Thai Oriental has gone downhill so fast.

The quality of the service has got worse even the massage isn't too great now.

H.E always on offer but i stopped going after a while as i felt they priced themselves out and they didn't change the staff in a while.

I agree with you. I saw the photos of old staff from thai oreintal spa now work in newcastle under lyme. Check it out External Link/Members Only.

Offline ryandunn

so is the leamington one is not worth it anymore?
it's next on my list after trying their northampton branch which I had an excellent massage and HE

just out of interest for leamington:
a quick gumtree search brought this up

googled the number and found this stunner, can anyone confirm she's legit

the spa in leamington is also advertising for staff, maybe they've all gone independent!  :D
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 12:52:30 pm by ryandunn »

Offline icedance47

Never checked Gumtree before.. There's this one External Link/Members Only

She's actually based about 50 feet from my house, so I should probably pop in and pay her a visit.  :D

Anyone been, I know she says it's not a sexual service, but it will be, right?

Offline happypunt

Flawlesscow _ Only seen her once. Think her name was Anna. Nice lady . Late forties. Little chubby. Kept me waiting 20 mins as she was out shopping. :dash: 
Massage nice and firm. Lots of ball tickling before turning over. He good £20.  Touched her over clothes.
Room very cold . I was naked and she had about 4 layers on  :(
I would go back if in area.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 04:12:25 am by happypunt »

Offline icedance47

So £50 for decent massage and HE? I'll give her a try later and report back with my findings.

paulj

I saw Ann a little while ago.

She almost insisted on a firm massage. She offered HE for £20 or B2B for £40.

She has really strong hands. The thing I remember most is that I couldn't stop pissing for about 24 hours after, presumably the toxins being released as a result of the massage. My blood pressure was down for a few days as well.

Benson131

For those who remember the best massage place in Leamington Spa as Jum Thai Spa that went quite for a while, she is back! I discovered the other day she has a new place called Royal Thai Spa Leamington on Lansdowne Street and website External Link/Members Only. Place and girls AAA+ as always  :thumbsup: I paid £35 for an hour with a deep massage with a girl called Kim and then a little extra  :D I was not disappointed.  I'm excited for the next visit.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 08:30:35 am by Benson131 »

Offline claud223

For those who remember the best massage place in Leamington Spa as Jum Thai Spa that went quite for a while, she is back! I discovered the other day she has a new place called Royal Thai Spa Leamington on Lansdowne Street and website External Link/Members Only. Place and girls AAA+ as always  :thumbsup: I paid £35 for an hour with a deep massage with a girl called Kim and then a little extra  :D I was not disappointed.  I'm excited for the next visit.

Hi Benson131

Sounds promising , what were the extras and what how much  :) :)

thanks

Jarhead5000

I went here today. No extras offered. I paid £35 for an hour. Lady was not slim, but curvaceous. Facially a 5/10.

There was no hint of anything extra whatsoever. Very professional service.

Bloody shower was too hot as well.

Decent massage though.

Offline b16jazzy

If you can venture as far as Rugby I would highly recommend Su and Ni Ya on Albert Street.  Been quite a few times now and can highly recommend booking "Cookie".  Great massage with HE.

I have tried the place in Leamington but there was only one lady who was worth anything...she left to go work up north and I have not been back since.

Offline joolz

how much for he at su and ni ya in rugby

way2015

Went to jum Thai spa under the barbers last week after hearing it was back. Saw a awesome Thai girl there. Nice dace absolutely cracking tits and a top notch massage.
Minor amounts of ball grazing during the massage so wasn't sure if he was going to be offered. Massage over and she asks if I just wanted a massage today. Of course I told her fuck no I want a happy ending! She let me touch her over and give her a good squeeze of those fantastic tits. I was a bit pent up so I was spent way sooner than I should have been. After she still carries on with theassage and whispers about sucking my cock in her dreams tonight. Going to go back and see if she'll offer it for real! 20 for the he and 30 for the hoyrs massage with a flier.
Anyone ever got extras other than hand job?

Offline Milko14

Went to Thai Oriental Massage for 30 min last week.  Saw a beautiful eastern european girl who walked in when I was undressing and when the massage started didn't cover me with a towel like the girls there normally do.  Good massage followed then when turned over she went straight into HR and prostrate massage simultaneously with no prompting.  Unfortunely she didn't allow any touching except a hand on her bum.  A shower was available before I left.

Offline Cowboy

Just got back from the Thai Oriental in Leamington, saw a stunning Thai Woman called May. Two other girls were about, one was a tall Indian, and another Thai girl, thankfully I got May. She gave an awesome massage, both soft and very firm at times, plenty of stroking of the balls and arse. Turned over she immediately offered a HE, then a couple of other services like B2B, Topless, Naked. Opted for her to be naked, what an amazing body, firm boobs, plenty of touching allowed. £40 for the massage, £40 for her to be naked and HE, probably over the odds, but she was very sexy. Been here several times before and have always had good/excellent service, but girls haven't been anything special to look at so tonight had it all. :thumbsup:

Jarhead5000

Just got back from the Thai Oriental in Leamington, saw a stunning Thai Woman called May. Two other girls were about, one was a tall Indian, and another Thai girl, thankfully I got May. She gave an awesome massage, both soft and very firm at times, plenty of stroking of the balls and arse. Turned over she immediately offered a HE, then a couple of other services like B2B, Topless, Naked. Opted for her to be naked, what an amazing body, firm boobs, plenty of touching allowed. £40 for the massage, £40 for her to be naked and HE, probably over the odds, but she was very sexy. Been here several times before and have always had good/excellent service, but girls haven't been anything special to look at so tonight had it all. :thumbsup:

Hi. Where is this one please? Is it the Landsdowne St. one?

Thanks.

Offline Cowboy

Hi. Where is this one please? Is it the Landsdowne St. one?

Thanks.

No, it's Guy Place East near Argos  :thumbsup:

Jarhead5000

No, it's Guy Place East near Argos  :thumbsup:

Nice one mate, booked for 3pm. Hopefully I can get out of work.  :crazy:

richie

Went to jum Thai spa under the barbers last week after hearing it was back. Saw a awesome Thai girl there. Nice dace absolutely cracking tits and a top notch massage.
Minor amounts of ball grazing during the massage so wasn't sure if he was going to be offered. Massage over and she asks if I just wanted a massage today. Of course I told her fuck no I want a happy ending! She let me touch her over and give her a good squeeze of those fantastic tits. I was a bit pent up so I was spent way sooner than I should have been. After she still carries on with theassage and whispers about sucking my cock in her dreams tonight. Going to go back and see if she'll offer it for real! 20 for the he and 30 for the hoyrs massage with a flier.
Anyone ever got extras other than hand job?

Looks like that's my entertainment sorted for the weekend then  :thumbsup:

Offline Cowboy

Went back to Thai Oriental last night, had probably the best and most relaxing massage with Sara ( a tall Indian girl ) that I've mentioned in a previous post. For some reason I wasn't expecting the offer of a HE, but it was offered and she also went topless with touching allowed, a great pair of boobs. Definitely recommended!

Offline claud223

HI Cowboy

how long were you there for and how much did you face,

cheers

Offline Cowboy

HI Cowboy

how long were you there for and how much did you face,

cheers

Howdy Claud,

1 hour for £40 , £20 for HE, plus another £20 for topless which was a bit steep, but could tell there was an awesome rack under that top of hers!

Offline Femsea

I was there a couple of weeks ago. There were two girls, Asian and Indian. The Indian was the one that took me. I would have prefered the Asian but I am quite new on this so never had have an Indian giving me a massage. The massage was relaxing, she turned me on my back  and then offered extras, I went for  HE, topless and then she only kept her panties knickers on. Amazing pair, I played and sucked them while she kept on with the massage. A lot of touching, I slid my hand under her snickers feeling her amazing butt. She climbed on the table and wanked me off. Total: £40+£50 for extras, a bit steep but I enjoy the massages.

Jarhead5000

I was there a couple of weeks ago. There were two girls, Asian and Indian. The Indian was the one that took me. I would have prefered the Asian but I am quite new on this so never had have an Indian giving me a massage. The massage was relaxing, she turned me on my back  and then offered extras, I went for  HE, topless and then she only kept her panties knickers on. Amazing pair, I played and sucked them while she kept on with the massage. A lot of touching, I slid my hand under her snickers feeling her amazing butt. She climbed on the table and wanked me off. Total: £40+£50 for extras, a bit steep but I enjoy the massages.

£50 on Extras? £20 - HE / £20 - Topless.

What was the other £10 on?

Offline Femsea

£50 on Extras? £20 - HE / £20 - Topless.

What was the other £10 on?

£10 for taking off everything but the knickers and let me play around

way2015

Went into Thai oriental spa on Friday rather reluctantly as I have had some shit experiences there in the past. Saw a lovely Romanian girl called nina. Hands down the best massage I've had in a long while and she worked me up an absolive treat before putting in an absolute stellar hj effort. Sounds like she offers more than the happy ending. She's back home till January but I definitely recommend seeing her when she is back in town.

Jarhead5000

So on Friday after work approx 6:15pm. I called up a few places in Leamimgton Spa to see if anyone was available.

The place under the barbers wasn't answering the phone.
Thai oriental (Guy Place East) weren't answering at the start then after a few more tries an English man answered and said they were fully booked. Took me back a bit as I wasn't expecting a bloke to answer.

Anyway, last resort was the massage place on Landsdowne Street. External Link/Members Only

I just walked up and the door was open. Was greeted by the receptionist who I've met the last time I went there. (Had 1 hour massage with no HE offered)

This time, I had a short lady called Nim. She was quite friendly & chatty.

Massage was amazing. She walked along my entire body pretty much. With a lot of pressure. She had good knowledge of tight muscles etc too, so wasn't just a bird who rubs you with oil. Was good to know where my body was struggling. I was naked but covered with a towel the whole time.

Anyway, after she did my legs & back, she come up to my head. Started massaging my neck, ears & head. She grabbed my hands and just placed them are her arse. I wasn't complaining. So I sort of knew something was available.

After she got me to flip over, started with the walking on my legs again. This is quite painful if you've never had it before. So it killed the semi I had from earlier. Then on to my arms & I just looked at her. She moved the towel & started touching the soldier. Asked if I was interested in HE I said yes. Obviously. She mentioned £20 I asked for topless. She said £60 inc. HE. I thought it was a little steep to be honest, but tried to haggle. I'm not the best at it. Lol.

So ended up with a very good massage. Had her topless. Played with her rack which was decent! Tried a feel down below, but was on her reds apparently.

She then asked if I wanted to be wiped down with a wet towel. I agreed. She went away & returned with a bucket with soapy water & a towel. Rubbed me down and dried me off. Was a nice touch.

Overall - 10/10 from me.

Oh. She also said "come back with £110 - I will take it all off for you."

So,  :thumbsup: