Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SUYA22  (Read 545 times)

Offline shaved_guy

Has anyone seen this girl, she will do a double HE for an additional £10.  Looks attractive just wondered what the massage an HE are like?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline El Jefe

I saw her a while ago, friendly lady but average massage and handjob.

Offline shaved_guy

Thanks - Can I assume its a straight forward wank with no teasing then?

Offline SamLP

I don't know if her picture is used on other profiles or she get around but I've seen that picture on ads based in Warren Street & also Brick Lane. I had a negative experience when booking to see her (if it was her) in Warren Street. I phoned and was greeted with a rude woman accusing me of wasting her time yesterday and if I'm going to do the same today. Having never phoned her before and only just accessed her number after looking through gumtree I told her she was mistaken and if that's how I'm going to be talked to then she can forget me coming to see her. She backtracked saying it was a similar number to the one that called her yesterday but failed to show up and apologised. Anyway I made an appointment after half an hour and when I arrived she wouldn't answer my calls or texts. I left, and she then calls after half an hour saying she had gone out and I could come now if I was still around. I was really close by but she had pissed me off twice and wasted my time so I told her I wouldn't be returning.

Offline El Jefe

Thanks - Can I assume its a straight forward wank with no teasing then?

Yes straight forward, no other extras except handjob.