Author Topic: British Sophie Stone - Basingstoke  (Read 1059 times)


1 review(s) for British-Sophie-Stone (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline personofinterest

Sophie was hosting from a hotel, just outside of Basingstoke town centre.

Sophie is blonde, about 5ft tall. At a wild guess, Sophie is in her 40s but with a body of someone who is really fit and much younger (slender size 6). Sophie was wearing makeup.

Sophie seemed fairly opened minded, OWO, FK, covered sex, RO, CIM (no swallow) and no anal.

Although there are no head shots, I think at least one of the pictures (the one with the beige high heels) is of Sophie. If I recall correctly, there is a tattoo at the base of her back.

Although, facially, she is not quite for me though I may return as the I enjoyed my brief time with Sophie.

£120 for 30 mins.

The profile is down at the moment, I think this is the correct link if Sophie returns;
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only