Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kiera263 - Norwich  (Read 1910 times)

cambs-man

Hi there,

Was just wondering if any of you have met with this lady

External Link/Members Only

Have exchanged a few messages with her about a reverse booking and am looking to see if any of you have had the pleasure.

Offline madeinwales56

I think the answer is no on the basis of a bloody awful profile and according to her likes list, no oral - but you can go down on her of course. And at £100 for 15 minutes, £135 for 30 minutes and £170 per hour I guess not many punters will either.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 09:52:48 am by madeinwales56 »

Offline socks

I think the answer is no on the basis of a bloody awful profile and according to her likes list, no oral - but you can go down on her of course. And at £100 for 15 minutes, £135 for 30 minutes and £170 per hour I guess not many punters will either.

Yes her prices are high but looks like there's hidden costs too

I would like to remind you all that I deserve to be spoken to in a respectful manor

Are we to understand that unless you're the landed gentry or prepared to book a room at Dunston Hall (or the like), that you aren't gonna get to part with your £100 for 15 minutes of her time?

Offline Stukey

I had some contact with this lady last summer. Very poor in that she never replied in time to arrange a meeting, but did reply. I also find it odd that virtually all of her feedback are one liners. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a private gallery only operator

norfolkpunt

I have seen this girl was early in December booked an hour in-call early afternoon(I'm one of the one liner feedbacks lol). she was easy to get along with and no surprise extras i do intend to go back but at her hourly rate she's not cheap!if If can help any more I will ask away I'm new to this and not really sure what to write.

Clipper

Just wondered if you had been to Chinese massage in Norwich nr ang square? Thinking of going but wanted to hear some feedback?

Offline madeinwales56

Just wondered if you had been to Chinese massage in Norwich nr ang square? Thinking of going but wanted to hear some feedback?

Your question has nothing to do with this thread. Maybe you need to post a separate thread.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 01:38:53 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline socks

Your question has nothing to do with this thread. Maybe you need to post a separate thread.
Hi mate, long time no speak. You're spot on here, talk about fucking random!!!

Offline madeinwales56

Hi mate, long time no speak. You're spot on here, talk about fucking random!!!

Hi there Socks. Long time indeed. Half term syndrome I reckon.

Offline socks

Hi there Socks. Long time indeed. Half term syndrome I reckon.
Yes that's about it. Cue clipper's return in about 6 weeks

NoMoreMonkeyBusiness

I've never seen this girl but exchanged messages (if you can call it that) asked her a few questions and she went off on one about me being a time waster. I found her a deluded individual who does not offer oral (unless she's receiving of course), no anal and no kissing and charges you 285 for a 2 hour outcall and anyone who has seen the photos in her PG will know she is not worth half that.