Author Topic: Bangkok websites  (Read 3272 times)

Offline YOY

I used to use three websites for information on Bangkok and had a lot of fun from them.  They helped me identify good girls to enjoy but all are now dead.  The improvement in the average quality of the sex was enormous and they would pretty much eliminate below average experiences,

Bangkokroughguide - good reviews of massage girls and gogo girls.  I found a three fantastic massage girls on it and had a lot of fun.  Closed nearly 10 years ago now.  I used to see all three girls regularly and thre sex was amongst the best I ever I had.

Fiwfans - great source of low cost girls around BKK.  Often uni girls making money for a new phone.  Also trans.  One of everything and all over BKK.  I caught the bus to areas of BKK I had never been to before and often had a great time for £40.  Closed about a year ago because they were stupid enough to let under age girls advertise.   Hidden Image/Members Only

Bangkok Ladyboys Forum - recently died as far as I can tell.  Very deep source of info on trans girls and the ladyboy bars and clubs.  Lots of reviews and information on the girls and what they offer.

My question is does anyone know of any good websites that can help make finding good girls easier. 

Otherwise it will be back to basics.  Ask the mamasan at the massage place to recommend the best girl (unreliable at best).  Trawl the bars and clubs and streets.  On average doing it that way the sex will be average and I  want to do a lot better than that.

Offline Sigma

Bangkok Addicts
Pattaya Addicts - has a Bangkok section
Single Man Forum

Offline Crazydave

Bangkok Addicts
Pattaya Addicts - has a Bangkok section
Single Man Forum

Yep - these  :thumbsup: The only downside with the addicts forums is that you don't get full access until you've made something like 50 substantial posts, although you can still read a lot of the threads.

Offline YOY

Thanks.  If they are the best then its a bit disappointing as there are very few posts on those sites.  Maybe a couple per day per topic. 

Offline Sigma

The Bangkok ones are not as active as Pattaya, but there is still plenty of info in the advanced section. And most info from 2025/2026 is still valid so the historic content is still useful.

Offline Uk765

Not sure if you're using Thaifriendly, Tinder, Bumble etc but they increase the number of options.

You can see reviews of the Thaifriendly girls on the TFMI (Thai Friendly Mass Index) but as mentioned above you need MINIMUM 50 substantial posts on PA before you have access to it.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2026, 11:30:56 am by Uk765 »

Offline jb238


Offline YOY

Thanks for all the info.
I have never used Thai Friendly so will investigate that properly and I was not aware you can see reviews of the Thaifriendly girls on the TFMI (Thai Friendly Mass Index).
I am an advanced member on Bangkok Addicts and use it and contribute and it is useful.
The fiwfan site which was linked has several hundred girls and hopefully will grow to rival the many thousand the old site had.  Hard to tell how real it is but I registered and there is more stuff once you do.  There are reviews although almost all are positive so we will take that with a pinch of salt.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2026, 02:21:49 pm by YOY »

Offline YOY

I spent a while and did eventually find a girl I know on there and her ad looks real and the details are correct to what I remember, including her location and pricing.  She shows no reviews whereas on the old site she had many.  So far so good.  Thanks for the link which I had not discovered.

Some of the reviews show photos the punters claim they took which look plausible and give an alternative view to the photoshopped photos on the profile.  The girls have obviously given them some of the photos to post because they keep repeating.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2026, 02:37:27 pm by YOY »

Offline pilgrim

Pattaya addicts is the way to go, as mentioned by UK765 you can access TFMI and look at TF profiles, you cant access the reviews until you move to advanced status on PA.  From TFMI you can see if shes had a lot of recent reports or is MIA and it also lists services albeit in an abbreviated code form which is the usual sort of letters we are used to. Trip reports are as the name suggests a report on the whole trip rather than just focusing on the booking, they sometimes give you good info on places to go and places to eat if you are looking at LLT Long long time or stick to the three day rule

As for PA not having hundreds of daily posts, most questions have been asked and answered, they are a friendly bunch and if you have read all the relevant threads and cant see what you are looking for then Im sure someone will answer any question you ask publicly or you could DM, like most forums.  Its certainly worthwhile joining and plodding away with a few posts each day and acknowledging the posts that you find helpful. Apart from reviews and a members section on Soi6 you are not missing much.  I know you asked for BK info but as mentioned there is a Bangkok section and BK addicts.  If a particular service is a deal breaker you could ask about a particular lass before contacting her through TF.

Offline clivethomas

Thanks for all the info.
I have never used Thai Friendly so will investigate that properly and I was not aware you can see reviews of the Thaifriendly girls on the TFMI (Thai Friendly Mass Index).
I am an advanced member on Bangkok Addicts and use it and contribute and it is useful.
The fiwfan site which was linked has several hundred girls and hopefully will grow to rival the many thousand the old site had.  Hard to tell how real it is but I registered and there is more stuff once you do.  There are reviews although almost all are positive so we will take that with a pinch of salt.

I don't think anything will ever rival the old site.  It was like a cheat code in it's prime.  Bouncing around random parts of Bangkok to meet often genuine students who were somewhat plausibly claiming to have never met a foreigner before and couldn't have tried any harder for 1000-1200 baht  :yahoo: And if you didn't like them just walk off and get back on line and get another one in the area.

Thai Friendly is pretty good but make sure you get plenty of pics or try and video call and don't be afraid to send them away if you got catfished.

PA is fine and TFMI useful but activity on PA has dropped off significantly in recent years and most girls on TF now have no TFMI entries at all or any mentions on the forum either

Offline pilgrim

With PA there are a lot of trip reports, these contain snippets on TF girls and are often not indexed or give as much info as a standalone review. If you've got plenty of time and a hit list to work through you could ask for info on PA, you might get some feedback. Nothing to lose

Offline The Monk

Thanks for all the info.
I have never used Thai Friendly so will investigate that properly and I was not aware you can see reviews of the Thaifriendly girls on the TFMI (Thai Friendly Mass Index).
I am an advanced member on Bangkok Addicts and use it and contribute and it is useful.
The fiwfan site which was linked has several hundred girls and hopefully will grow to rival the many thousand the old site had.  Hard to tell how real it is but I registered and there is more stuff once you do.  There are reviews although almost all are positive so we will take that with a pinch of salt.
Thanks for the advice on the site