Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking For Oriental Girls In Sheffield  (Read 27919 times)

Offline xwanker

fancy trying thai massage with HE first . Any one been to mirror talk recently ?

Well that's exactly what you get at Mirror Talk - I saw one of the new girls (Jasmine) and had a good service.  It is the sort of place where you need to establish yourself to hope to get more than HE, but a good massage and HR is always on offer.

Offline sheffpunter1

Has anyone tried the Muangkhwan Thai Massage that's been open a couple of months in woodseats? I'm booked in later today but wasn't sure if extras were available.

External Link/Members Only

Offline nicebutjim

Should be as it is an outreach of mirrortalk.
Have had topless HR there of Jasmine and HR off owner Ning.
Pot luck who you get unless you book by name to see them there.
Cheers
NBJ

Offline Ade65

Nina is back in Sheffield - External Link/Members Only

Gorgeous figure, absolutely fantastic breasts, and very good service. Seen her a few times now and will be back again.

Offline xwanker

Has anyone tried the Muangkhwan Thai Massage that's been open a couple of months in woodseats? I'm booked in later today but wasn't sure if extras were available.

In my experience HR is always available.

Muangkhwan now has another 2 rooms upstairs - the new rooms are completely separate from the hairdressers - you go into the side alley on the right of the barbers shop (with a sign that says "sunbed hire") and the first door on the left leads to a flight of stairs. Ning and the other girls have a room, another bed in a curtained off area, a kitchen and a bathroom with shower.  They still have the room downstairs which has a shower in the room.
I had a teasing massage and topless HR from Jasmine.

Offline moktok

In my experience HR is always available.

Muangkhwan now has another 2 rooms upstairs - the new rooms are completely separate from the hairdressers - you go into the side alley on the right of the barbers shop (with a sign that says "sunbed hire") and the first door on the left leads to a flight of stairs. Ning and the other girls have a room, another bed in a curtained off area, a kitchen and a bathroom with shower.  They still have the room downstairs which has a shower in the room.
I had a teasing massage and topless HR from Jasmine.

How much was it for the topless HR?
If you don't mind me asking?

Offline xwanker

I tip £10 for HR and another £5 to £10 for topless depending on the level of B2B involved  :rolleyes:.  Jasmine said tip what you feel like.

Offline allfours

I tip £10 for HR and another £5 to £10 for topless depending on the level of B2B involved  :rolleyes:.  Jasmine said tip what you feel like.
new to ukp and after much deliberation decided to take a trip along to muangkhwan after reading all the post on here got me thinking I must try the oriental experience .felt strange for me walking into a private flat when all I have been used to is visiting the odd leisure spa and chiropractors for a massage. Had hoped to book jamine but was busy when I could get there,in the end wasn't disappointed as I ended up with a petite girl ning and wow that was 90 mins of pure sensual hands feet knees you name it she used it full on massage I have had ,made me feel like I was 20 again (pop pop).think this oriental fetish has just started...next !!wages = jasmine

Offline allfours

How much was it for the topless HR?
If you don't mind me asking?
2nd time back at muangkhwan  entered from passageway,flat above shop. Another well recommend previous post ( jasmine ) didn't ask for her when calling but hit on when arrived, although another girl not seen on 1st visit in kitchen area, so thinking there's 3 or maybe 4 girls at this place ?? Jasmine definitely aims to please she gets better as she gets hotter..pop pop...

johnboy007

2nd time back at muangkhwan  entered from passageway,flat above shop. Another well recommend previous post ( jasmine ) didn't ask for her when calling but hit on when arrived, although another girl not seen on 1st visit in kitchen area, so thinking there's 3 or maybe 4 girls at this place ?? Jasmine definitely aims to please she gets better as she gets hotter..pop pop...

Do you get to choose which girl you see, upon arriving (assuming they are available)?

Offline allfours

Do you get to choose which girl you see, upon arriving (assuming they are available)?
only been twice johnboy007 but seems to be on a rota system unless your upfront and ask for them by name on calling. Not been disappointed in 2 trips both good looking girls

Offline mart802

Rang the one on Woodseats earlier.. busy until closing ..
so called mirror talk. Got me in at 6pm.. 45 min booked.
never been before.. after the initial dread when i saw the strange entrance arrangements i soon perked up when i met a gorgeous lady.. turned out to be the one and only Jasmine ( didnt find out until end)
Upstairs.. decent room.. great massage.
Very talkative... extremely flirty from the moment she met me.. kept on stroking me.. kissing me all over.. "accidentally " putting my hands on things..etc.
10 extra for HR. For this she also lost the black outfit.. revealing one hell of a body.. perfect bottom.. great tits.. lots of touching etc..
Once i was finished off... cleaned me up.. more massage.. shower.. dried me off.. got my clothes... still talking and flirting... took me by the hands... lovely kiss.. held my hand downstairs.. another kiss.. slap of my bottom..

Excellent time.. will certainly be back.... lets see what else can happen.

Offline fforte

I have just come back from Sawadee on middlewood road and having seen both Goy and Ao are very good. This time I saw Goy.

Offline fforte

Update on Mirrortalk.

The girls who recently have replaced Goy Kat and now Tanya have also moved on.

Ning now has 3 entirely new girls.
Have not sampled myself yet but know some on here would like to know there are new girls to try.

In an attempt to locate Tanya called Sonsabai and ended seeing girl called Sonya
Attractive girl and good massage brilliant B2B and good shag but expensive at £35 + £80 for research!

Are Jenny and May still working at Sonsabai they are both very good.

If anyone has contact details for Tanya P.M me as not sure can afford to try every thai place in my search :thumbsup:

cheers
 NBJ

Offline Ade65

I have just come back from Sawadee on middlewood road and having seen both Goy and Ao are very good. This time I saw Goy.

Do they provide HE there? Advert always makes it look as though they don't do anything other than massage.

Offline 2F2F

So does jasmine work at mirrotalk or mwangkhan?

Offline jamesian

Sonsabai near Hillsborough is excfellent. Went a couple of yeasr ago.
Had Jacuzzi / bath with a delightful 30+ year old (can't remember the name then Massage with 2 pops. Also B2B and R.O. Was expensive - by the time I had paid for the room, the Jacuuzzi and the extras - £130.
Shared shower at the end.
Have to say was an ultimate pampering service
Banned reason: Falsely reporting email as spam
Banned by:

Offline Ade65

So does jasmine work at mirrotalk or mwangkhan?

Both - just need to check on the day where she is.

Allen Orders

I went to Sheffield to try Mirror Talk as I was so impressed by the reviews.

I don't want to go into detail but i had a fantastic massage from a lovely, lively and funny girl and I'm very happy.

The only problem is that i'm already thinking about when I can do it again!!!!

Offline moktok

I went to Sheffield to try Mirror Talk as I was so impressed by the reviews.

I don't want to go into detail but i had a fantastic massage from a lovely, lively and funny girl and I'm very happy.

The only problem is that i'm already thinking about when I can do it again!!!!
Who did you see?

Allen Orders

How come?

Cos this is not a review or I would have posted it in that section

johnboy007

Cos this is not a review or I would have posted it in that section

lol

Offline Sandygun2000

This is my first post.
Went to see myself Mirrotalk and met a lady called Lily.
Excellent massage and HE was on offer as well. Looking forward to meet her again.

Offline davy321

Over recent weeks I had the opportunity to visit both Phoenix Spa and Muangkhwan. Both locations charge £40 for 60 minutes. At Phoenix I was massaged by a pretty young chinese woman who said she was new.  Good massage, close to the end I was offered HR for £20 or b2b and HR for £40. Took the former. For the HR she stood at the side and allowed plenty of touching over her clothes. In comparison the massage at Muangkhwan was by a slightly older woman, again pretty. The massage was really good. Much better technique. Offered HR for £10. Very nice, but knelt between my thighs so no touching. Would go back to either place, though would have a preference for Muangkhwan.

Offline 2F2F

Anyone seen Mint @ Muangkwhan? Only jasmine and mint available tomorrow. Not sure which one to ask for.

Offline sheffpunter1

Haven't seen mint but booked Jasmine at Chesterfield Road a few weeks ago only to find when I turned up she was at mirror talk. As it happened it wasn't a problem to pop into town and see her there but I'm guessing they can switch girls between venues at short notice so there's a chance you might not get who you booked.

Offline BP96

Lol I think that's "Ming", they're not all named after plants!

Offline 2F2F

Lol they do have funny names. It's not Ning because that's who I originally asked for. Is Ming someone different?

Offline allfours

Lol they do have funny names. It's not Ning because that's who I originally asked for. Is Ming someone different?
went to muangkhwan Sunday and massage was with Ning ...but 2 more girls were up in flat with her didn't catch any names but she said they had new girls started

sheff123

What service is included at Mirrortalk? The ad on vivastreet says: "THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE, TRADITIONAL THAI MASSAGE THERAPY ONLY"

Offline allfours

What service is included at Mirrortalk? The ad on vivastreet says: "THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE, TRADITIONAL THAI MASSAGE THERAPY ONLY"
not been down to mirror talk but if you read all post on here think that gives you a good idea whats on menu ...sheff123

Offline xwanker

effectively at Mirror Talk and muangkhwan they expect to give you a HJ at the end of the massage and the tip is an extra £10.  I've never had to ask.  Some girls (I'm looking at you Jasmine) are also willing to go topless, but that is by no means universal and I dont particularly expect it these days.  It seems to me that I get a more sensual service from the girls who keep their tops on - but I may just be mentally compensating.   It's as near to a guaranteed service as you can get.

Offline mart802

Called to mirror talk again the other night.
when you mention strange names, i saw a lady called "Mints".
I was a little unenthusiastic at first.. she seemed really timid and a little unsure.
But credit to her, once she got into the swing of things the massage was very good. Very limited conversation, but all in all quite good.

Offline BP96

Lol I think that's "Ming", they're not all named after plants!

Oops, I can confirm that Mint does exist!

Mint and Ming are both working today at Woodseats if anyone is interested....

Offline 2F2F

Ended up seeing Mings @ Mirrortalk instead. Decent girl with a decent massage. Plenty of CC swipes and a nice ending. Very nice girl too.

Offline scott1601

Can anyone recommend a girl at Muangkhwan? Thinking of paying a visit on Monday

Offline ricky d

First time poster, long time lurker, sufferer of yellow fever (love of Oriental girls not the malarial infection)

Had a go down at Sonsabai a couple weeks ago. Seemed like the most sure oriental place that'll rub more than my back. Went for nuru (why not?).

The lady of the house had me wait for 15 mins whilst they clear out the guy before me, so far as I could tell it was three girls, one organiser.

They took great care ensuring I didn't see other punters in and out.

I think the girl was named Pin, the host took time to tell me she was a 'big' girl before showing me upstairs. I took a look anyway. She said if I want a skinny girl make sure I say so when booking. I wasn't fussed.

She wasn't massive but bigger than one would expect. Been a few years since I played with boobs so big. Nice enough girl though and spoke good English.

Anyway, assisted bath, slippery massage, OWO, finish by hand, another assisted bath. £140. Was offered FS but declined.

As someone else said, good pampering.

I enjoyed myself enough to do the dirty massage thing again (twice) when I went to London for business the following week. Comparatively, decor and overall manner was better at Sonsabai for about the same price.

Offline leedslad

there used to be a girl called alix at mckenzies but has gone. wondering if she has gone elsewhere

she looked stunning

Offline derf

I paid a visit to Mirror talk this afternoon, It was a spur of the moment visit and saw Jasmine A very pretty lady and a very good massage with HE. I will definitely be going back. 

Offline 2F2F

wonderboy

Offline Ade65

New girl there today - Nena; same sort of age as the rest of them, very friendly and chatty and certainly knew what she was doing  :)

Will be back to see her and Ning again (separately!).

Offline stewthescrew

Visited Muangkhwan today first time for me saw mink that's what she says it is. Its a nice clean place .massage good .plenty of chat.
When she was massaging front plenty of playing with the old man she is good at teasing she asked if I wanted he I accepted the offer got to be best hand job she made me last a good 10 mins I could not hold out any longer ,Gave her £20 well worth it definitely going back. 

Offline BP96

Gave her £20 well worth it definitely going back.

Stop forcing the prices up for the rest of us!

We pay £10 for HE.

That's it.

Offline allfours

went to muangkhwan Sunday and massage was with Ning ...but 2 more girls were up in flat with her didn't catch any names but she said they had new girls started
yet another visit up to muangkhwan  massage from a small slim girl called Tan age I would say about mid 30s, enjoyed the massage and hr for. £10

Offline HeyMonkey

Is this the Tanya one of you guys was looking for earlier in the post/year?

Alternatively do any of you have any experiences with her?

« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 05:27:17 pm by HeyMonkey »
Banned reason: Ignoring repeated requests to explain himself / touting.
Banned by: daviemac

georged123

what was Ning like any reviews?

Offline nicebutjim

Is this the Tanya one of you guys was looking for earlier in the post/year?

Alternatively do any of you have any experiences with her?

That looks really like the Tanya ex Mirrortalk.
Been ages since I saw her so could be wrong

Have been told she is working 2 days a week but not when or where.
Do you have contact details.
where did you get the photo?